April 23, 2024, 11:40:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143668 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: April 12, 2007, 02:21:17 AM »

Angie - I see nothing in Carpe's image except red blotches... Crying or Very sad

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 12, 2007, 02:22:13 AM »

CBB - the facial shape that I see in the image I posted is entirely different than what you just posted.  Wait a sec and I'll draw some arrows..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #282 on: April 12, 2007, 02:24:51 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
CBB - the facial shape that I see in the image I posted is entirely different than what you just posted.  Wait a sec and I'll draw some arrows..

Ohhhhhhh, Sleuth. I just saw it. When I found the eyes, it fell into place. Or at least the face did.  Crying or Very sad

I'm so glad you said that, because I've only seen red splotches in Carpe's pictures, too! I want to see what's there but I'm terrible at this!  Crying or Very sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: April 12, 2007, 02:25:05 AM »

Angie - I see nothing in Carpe's image except red blotches... Crying or Very sad

I can see eyes.. I cant find the others.. more details he points out on them.  Perhaps he will see what we have been posting.. and compare?
 I dis send Widget an email ..and the thread where you posted your photos.  again TY !!
   I can see some of Carpes photos better .. smaller. I dont know if it depends on the resolution of the screen or not?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: April 12, 2007, 02:27:37 AM »

In this image, it looks like it is a side shot facing to the right, with the face tilted downward.....

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: April 12, 2007, 02:29:33 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I can see eyes.. I cant find the others.. more details he points out on them.  Perhaps he will see what we have been posting.. and compare?
 I dis send Widget an email ..and the thread where you posted your photos.  again TY !!
   I can see some of Carpes photos better .. smaller. I dont know if it depends on the resolution of the screen or not?

Resolution definitely impacts.  On the last shot posted with the words I enlarged to get the words in - I know that it will look fuzzy to most..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #286 on: April 12, 2007, 02:34:07 AM »

Well, while you're doing that, I'll complete my sloppy labeling. I see the head turned to the left.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #287 on: April 12, 2007, 02:34:50 AM »

Resolution definitely impacts.  On the last shot posted with the words I enlarged to get the words in - I know that it will look fuzzy to most..

Yeah, I was going to say that... this picture does look fuzzier than the other.

Have you seen the body at the rocks before?

Or has anyone seen it before?

I was on line one time when Carpe was showing us his pictures of the rocks area and I started describing what I was seeing (the body) and even described her as looking to the right and downward.  I think he thought I was crazy.

Thing is:  Do you think that this picture, along with the picture of the body at the rocks, assuming ofcourse that through the use of some filtering, we come up with a good photo, we could get the investigation, or something going in a possitive direction for Natalee's family?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #288 on: April 12, 2007, 02:34:54 AM »

Not fuzzy for me .
crazybabyborg
« Reply #289 on: April 12, 2007, 02:36:10 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Angiex911dsptchr wrote:I do recall wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when . when Sleuth posted.. you and I both saw a person in that photo. Others didn't.
IMO there WAS..

WidgetTheMidget wrote:

This Photo Is Not The Same That We Saw That Day ...........

THe Other Black & White Photo Is Much Clearer .........

Its Almost Like The Plastic Bag Grabbed Natalees Image .........

Here you go.

I did a screen capture from the AruBay video, rotated the photo so the 'head' portion was towards the top, and then took that and applied several filters in order to see if the contents of the bag could be distinguished.  

The one that Angie and Widget are most interested in is the midlle of the three, which has a 'negative' filter applied.  The one on the right has a 'sephia' filter applied.

Other than rotating the image and applying the filter, these are unretouched.  I tried all kinds of filters that night at the request of a group of monkeys online that night.  

Here is a larger image of the one with the 'negative' filter.  Other posters, both on SM and other sites, subsequently grabbed this image and utilized in their postings...

I see long, very, very long blond hair.  Curly... I wonder if Natalee has naturally curly hair?

Also, does someone remember hearing about a birthmark, or a mole that she has on her shoulder, or arm?  I wish that there were some identifying mark that we could find that could be used to make a possitive identification.

She's so beautiful, even in these pictures.

Crying or Very sad

I'm bringing this forward so that we can make out the photo after looking at the labels.  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2007, 02:42:29 AM »

I was trying to look through Carpes photobucket.. there are so many photos its unreal
 I sent an email with the link to this thread.. starting with the page that Sleuth posted her photos on.
 So Widget and Carpe both have mail...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2007, 02:43:34 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"

Yeah, I was going to say that... this picture does look fuzzier than the other.

Have you seen the body at the rocks before?

Or has anyone seen it before?

I was on line one time when Carpe was showing us his pictures of the rocks area and I started describing what I was seeing (the body) and even described her as looking to the right and downward.  I think he thought I was crazy.

Thing is:  Do you think that this picture, along with the picture of the body at the rocks, assuming ofcourse that through the use of some filtering, we come up with a good photo, we could get the investigation, or something going in a possitive direction for Natalee's family?

I don't see what you see with the body at the rocks.  It looks like bushes to me..  I wish there would be a way to jump-start the investigation again, but I am assuming that Natalee's family has already had the videos scrutinized over and over.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #292 on: April 12, 2007, 02:46:10 AM »

Oh sleuth........I don't know.

I'm horrified to see so clearly that if you follow what I see as the position of the face, that the dark areas conform to lividity (livitity?)

That 5:00 shadow that I thought I saw, would be a logical occurance of the darkening of the skin at the lowest point. It's where blood drains.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2007, 02:48:17 AM »

And I'm afraid I really do see hair coming over the left shoulder.

Sleuth, I'm going to take another look at your labels (thank you so much for doing that). Can you see the position that I do?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: April 12, 2007, 02:49:02 AM »

I'm taking my larger, clearer shot and adding labels...BRB.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2007, 02:50:20 AM »

Image facing to the right, head tilted downward...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2007, 02:50:45 AM »

Sleuth? Everyone? Please take a look at what I labeled and then the unlabled photo with the same perspective in mind.. Find the eyes as a reference.  Am I just nuts?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: April 12, 2007, 02:51:53 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
And I'm afraid I really do see hair coming over the left shoulder.

Sleuth, I'm going to take another look at your labels (thank you so much for doing that). Can you see the position that I do?

Sorry, perhaps I'm so focused on the face toward the right that I am not seeing what you are seeing.  Don't worry though, as I never see anything.....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2007, 02:52:56 AM »

I see it, Sleuth. I'm not discounting it! Thank you for all the trouble, hon!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2007, 02:53:05 AM »

CBB - other than this face pointing to the right, I have never seen anything, except what I believed to be Natalee's top in the shots you captured long ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.