April 19, 2024, 06:28:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143546 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: April 12, 2007, 02:53:37 AM »

I know alot of people don't see the body.... but some did yesterday.

And, like I said earlier... it has the same wounds on it, but on the back
side.  A hole to the left side of her body, in what would be the chest area.

I also see blood on her ankle, especially the left ankle where there is a ring that I think may have been caused by a rope.  I think she was bound and wouldn't be surprised to find that she has the same sort of wounds to her wrists.

As far as the amputation of the arm.... I am not totally sure of that.  It may be that the arm is just not visible beyond about eight inches from the shoulder.  The right leg is not that visible either.  

I really would appreciate you taking a look at it and running it through a filtering process because I would swear on a stack of bibles, I see it.

Yesterday, someone asked why the painter would paint the rocks with a
body being right there in the open.  THe only thing that I can figure is that there was blood on the rocks and they were afraid that a plane passing overhead would spot it.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: April 12, 2007, 02:54:24 AM »

Still here and looking ..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #302 on: April 12, 2007, 02:56:36 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
And I'm afraid I really do see hair coming over the left shoulder.

Sleuth, I'm going to take another look at your labels (thank you so much for doing that). Can you see the position that I do?

Sorry, perhaps I'm so focused on the face toward the right that I am not seeing what you are seeing.  Don't worry though, as I never see anything.....

No, no, hon! I have difficulty with most all things others see. I'm just shaken right now, because I really do see a recognizable Natalee with her face turned toward the right. I really do. Sleuth you've done a magnificent job with this photo!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #303 on: April 12, 2007, 03:02:46 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"

I also see blood on her ankle, especially the left ankle where there is a ring that I think may have been caused by a rope.  I think she was bound and wouldn't be surprised to find that she has the same sort of wounds to her wrists.

As far as the amputation of the arm.... I am not totally sure of that.  It may be that the arm is just not visible beyond about eight inches from the shoulder.  The right leg is not that visible either.  

I really would appreciate you taking a look at it and running it through a filtering process because I would swear on a stack of bibles, I see it.

body being right there in the open.  THe only thing that I can figure is that there was blood on the rocks and they were afraid that a plane passing overhead would spot it.

Patti,
  I saw what you are talking about.   I get behind at times due to work and we dont have internet there. just the big boss in his office.
  I didn;t know what to make of those pics.. it did look like a decayed body with a tounge sticking out.    I couldnt see the bush thing..  Sad
  We all see differently..  thats a given.. we always have!!!  lol
back when Sleuth posted her photos. someone said they saw a big fish in that bag.. and how long after changed their mind?  
 I do beleive there was something at that rock area for sure that was being covered up.  ESO when REN~HO posted here then. and said she was gonna go take pics.. and comes back to say she forgot batteries or a camera card? There was some lams ass excuse then.  She knows exactly where those rocks were back then ,  The FLUFFA HO!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: April 12, 2007, 03:04:17 AM »

Patti - I won't have time to work with filters for the next couple of days, but should have some time this weekend.  I will take that area of the rocks stuff and apply filters and see what I come up with.  Heck, that is exactly how this right facing image started out - I didn't see anything but kept trying at the request of others and finally came up with a filter that showed that right-facing shot.

It is very late so I must say good night for now.

Tib, I hope there is not too much sweeping to do.  I'll help with the windows over the weekend.

And who hugged Nemo - we don't want to get in trouble, so here is a ((HUG)) for Nemo..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: April 12, 2007, 03:05:42 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Patti,
  I saw what you are talking about.   I get behind at times due to work and we dont have internet there. just the big boss in his office.
  I didn;t know what to make of those pics.. it did look like a decayed body with a tounge sticking out.    I couldnt see the bush thing..  Sad
  We all see differently..  thats a given.. we always have!!!  lol
back when Sleuth posted her photos. someone said they saw a big fish in that bag.. and how long after changed their mind?  
 I do beleive there was something at that rock area for sure that was being covered up.  ESO when REN~HO posted here then. and said she was gonna go take pics.. and comes back to say she forgot batteries or a camera card? There was some lams ass excuse then.  She knows exactly where those rocks were back then ,  The FLUFFA HO!

I'm going to go retrieve it and have you look again, okay?

Maybe you'll see it this time.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: April 12, 2007, 03:07:11 AM »

One more thing.  I do have to admit that I saw Julia's image in that sandwich that Klaasend once posted    Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: April 12, 2007, 03:08:03 AM »

Patti - I won't have time to work with filters for the next couple of days, but should have some time this weekend.  I will take that area of the rocks stuff and apply filters and see what I come up with.  Heck, that is exactly how this right facing image started out - I didn't see anything but kept trying at the request of others and finally came up with a filter that showed that right-facing shot.

Tib, I hope there is not too much sweeping to do.  I'll help with the windows over the weekend.

And who hugged Nemo - we don't want to get in trouble, so here is a ((HUG)) for Nemo..

Okay... if you need to contact me, ask Klaas and she'll give you my e-mail.  I'll try to help you in anyway I can.

Thank you sooooo much.  

Good Night...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: April 12, 2007, 03:09:15 AM »

Sleuth  Ty again so much.. Smile
And You wont be written up in lalas bok now.. LOL  Hugs to CP too.. Nemos mommy!!  Smile
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #309 on: April 12, 2007, 03:14:51 AM »

Angie:

You still here?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: April 12, 2007, 03:15:56 AM »

I;m gonna go get it and I'll be right back...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #311 on: April 12, 2007, 03:16:25 AM »

Angie:

You still here?

I got booted ?  Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: April 12, 2007, 03:17:27 AM »

One more thing.  I do have to admit that I saw Julia's image in that sandwich that Klaasend once posted    Wink

ROFLMAO  !  Who didnt.. ha ha
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: April 12, 2007, 03:18:26 AM »

brb Patti.. puter is doing a spyware sweep and its slow as heck..
 takes a few minutes..
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: April 12, 2007, 03:21:08 AM »

takes a few minutes..

I just thought of something:

That thread is locked and I don't know enough about the system to be able to move it.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: April 12, 2007, 03:30:53 AM »

takes a few minutes..

I just thought of something:

That thread is locked and I don't know enough about the system to be able to move it.

Patti,
 I am sure the pic will get posted again,... Carpe seems to be here early in the AM from what I have seen.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: April 12, 2007, 03:32:23 AM »

But, I want to thank you for keeping me here to meet Sleuth and look at his photographs.  I can't tell you how happy I am right now.  I am as sure about there being a body in that photograph as I am that I am sitting here, right now.  I had never seen the photos that he showed us tonight.  I saw the one that was in the National Enquirer, but never had seen the one that showed that injury.  I almost came out of my seat!

If this turns out to be what I think it is... we have proof that the officials were lying about what they found at the rocks.  There was no boys body there that had been buried a year ago... only Natalee.  And, if it can be of any help to the family, we know how she was murdered.  She was shot.

Thank you.... Angie.  I can't tell you how much it means to me that, in spite of not being able to see the body with your own two eyes, that you were loving enough to ask me to stay and meet Sleuth.

You are sooo kind...

Thank you.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: April 12, 2007, 03:36:31 AM »

So... are you tired yet?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: April 12, 2007, 03:38:19 AM »

But, I want to thank you for keeping me here to meet Sleuth and look at his photographs.  I can't tell you how happy I am right now.  I am as sure about there being a body in that photograph as I am that I am sitting here, right now.  I had never seen the photos that he showed us tonight.  I saw the one that was in the National Enquirer, but never had seen the one that showed that injury.  I almost came out of my seat!

If this turns out to be what I think it is... we have proof that the officials were lying about what they found at the rocks.  There was no boys body there that had been buried a year ago... only Natalee.  And, if it can be of any help to the family, we know how she was murdered.  She was shot.

Thank you.... Angie.  I can't tell you how much it means to me that, in spite of not being able to see the body with your own two eyes, that you were loving enough to ask me to stay and meet Sleuth.

You are sooo kind...

Thank you.

Pattu Sleuth is an awesome poster. And  Sleuth is a she..lol  Smile
 I am glad you were able to veiw her photos. Seems like forever ago when she had first posted them on the site here.  Sad
      I am gonna try and go to bed again.. I hate being sick and hate that I can take a speelping pill and it keeps me awake.   Evil or Very Mad
  Sweet dreams to you Patti.. and ttyl sweety.  Night!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: April 12, 2007, 03:39:42 AM »

CBB  what the hell are you doing back up  ?  LOL

My arse was gonna go to bed..  I have to try at least..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.