April 18, 2024, 04:47:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143512 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: April 12, 2007, 12:19:43 PM »

Klaas, is Easy's info from Jossy?  

Cat:  for some reason, my 'puter didn't want to pull up your b-day thread.   Confused So I'm saying it here:  Happy Birthday you fine feline!  

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: April 12, 2007, 12:19:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have a question...big surprise.    

If these photos are taken by the other Ed Smith (band guy) why is he driving around following the ALE?

Why does he video the basin with a piece of plastic bundled in it?

For what purpose is he stationed at the lighthouse to capture all the action including the silver car?  Why does he close up on that particular car?

Watch the entire set of videos and tell me what is his purpose?

good point Lalas...what is up with that? Has someone gotten to him to cause him to recant?

Bring Natalee home...
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: April 12, 2007, 12:25:00 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hear, hear, ArtColley!

BTW, your wood burning stove sounds incredibly cozy!! How's Seamonkey doing?

HI Mishy
Seamonkey is doing great and also preparing for our upcoming storm!
She's been very busy lately with the kids, her art and also some medical tests.  
I'd be plumb wore out~!  Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: April 12, 2007, 12:26:19 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "klaasend"
From EASY's blog - this is true, 10 Dutch experts arrive in Aruba today.

Ten Dutch experts will arrive in Aruba today (April 12,2007) to put the finishing touches on the Natalee Holloway case, before the Ministry of Justice of Aruba considers the case closed, or cold!

It is assumed that this will be the last effort to try to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway before declaring the case cold.

“In Aruba, when a case is considered "cold", it doesn't mean that it is permanently closed, but that it can be reopened if and when new evidence appears or is found. The Dutch team of 10 experts that is arriving today has conditioned their work so that they will only work with the police team in charge of combating drugs on the island, because they consider them the more reserved section of the police force.

The Ministry of Justice definitely wants to put an end to the investigation of the case. I think it's wrong, because there are so many declarations by the three main suspects that have to be investigated further, that you cannot close the case until that is properly ant thoroughly done. I fear that this is the last attempt by the Dutch and Aruban authorities to show that they are interested in the case to the degree they will make one last effort, and then close it.

Will keep you posted on their presence and work in Aruba.”

Of course, they know what happened. It doesn't take a Dutch investigator to know what happened to Natalee, a third grader could figure that out. Whether they have the balls and morals to do anything about it is the only question.

Amen to that!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: April 12, 2007, 12:28:18 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

from Easy's blog:
<snip>

The Dutch team of 10 experts that is arriving today has conditioned their work so that they will only work with the police team in charge of combating drugs on the island

I guess that mean Dennis Jacobs. Wasn't his history with ALE in drug enforcement???

OMG, yes. I believe that is his background.
arghghg

I thought this was odd as well.  I mean, wouldn't they want to talk to crime scene cops, forensic people....??  detectives???
they want to talk to the ALE drug guys??? who are all probably on crack or selling crack thru "Bootie".....

Rolling Eyes

Maybe the dutch investigators are going to aruba to pick up a large quanity of cocaine.   For a favor and   look the other way.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

I see what u r saying BT and it just remionds me of the virgin mary in the toast thing, ya know???  Maybe i need to re-up the meds....? Wink

I found that "interesting" that the Dutch investigators would chose the very people that stood in the way of a proper investigation the LAST time.
Yep. The fix is in.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: April 12, 2007, 12:31:48 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Klaas, is Easy's info from Jossy?  

Cat:  for some reason, my 'puter didn't want to pull up your b-day thread.   Confused So I'm saying it here:  Happy Birthday you fine feline!  

I would say YES
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: April 12, 2007, 12:32:46 PM »

It's too bad....I think they are just gonna close it.
And i bet they are having a few deals on this one.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: April 12, 2007, 12:34:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From EASY's blog - this is true, 10 Dutch experts arrive in Aruba today.

Ten Dutch experts will arrive in Aruba today (April 12,2007) to put the finishing touches on the Natalee Holloway case, before the Ministry of Justice of Aruba considers the case closed, or cold!

It is assumed that this will be the last effort to try to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway before declaring the case cold.

“In Aruba, when a case is considered "cold", it doesn't mean that it is permanently closed, but that it can be reopened if and when new evidence appears or is found. The Dutch team of 10 experts that is arriving today has conditioned their work so that they will only work with the police team in charge of combating drugs on the island, because they consider them the more reserved section of the police force.

The Ministry of Justice definitely wants to put an end to the investigation of the case. I think it's wrong, because there are so many declarations by the three main suspects that have to be investigated further, that you cannot close the case until that is properly ant thoroughly done. I fear that this is the last attempt by the Dutch and Aruban authorities to show that they are interested in the case to the degree they will make one last effort, and then close it.

Will keep you posted on their presence and work in Aruba.”

Of course, they know what happened. It doesn't take a Dutch investigator to know what happened to Natalee, a third grader could figure that out. Whether they have the balls and morals to do anything about it is the only question.

Is there a difference between considering a case closed or cold.  What I am trying to say is that if they consider the case cold do the Holloway/Twitty family still get the files.

I have a feeling it will be considered cold just not to let them get these files.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: April 12, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »

Amen to that![/quote]

Morning Artcolley! Puzzling. Why would they send ten investigators to the island when all the files are in Holland and the case has been investigated there for months? Why would they need to send ten people if they were going to close the case? If this is a PR move, as Jossy fears, then it's just another of a long line of dumbass decisions in the history of the dreaded island. Nobody will ever believe they give a crap until they arrest their perps.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: April 12, 2007, 12:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Is there a difference between considering a case closed or cold.  What I am trying to say is that if they consider the case cold do the Holloway/Twitty family still get the files.

I have a feeling it will be considered cold just not to let them get these files.

IIRC San, they have had a "cold case" team working on this ever since it went to Holland. I believe Beth said this, or it may have been in an artcle from Aruba. This would indicate it already was cold.

Just guessing, but if they closed the case it would seem to infer they won't investigate any more unless new evidence arises. If this happens I assume the family can get the case files, or at least the ones they haven't flushed down the crapper.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: April 12, 2007, 12:44:54 PM »

I don't think a case is every considered "closed" unless it's solved.  Well, this one is solved, but it's not going to trial apparently.  So it would stay a "cold case".  Unless their system is different.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: April 12, 2007, 12:45:55 PM »

Amen to that!

Morning Artcolley! Puzzling. Why would they send ten investigators to the island when all the files are in Holland and the case has been investigated there for months? Why would they need to send ten people if they were going to close the case? If this is a PR move, as Jossy fears, then it's just another of a long line of dumbass decisions in the history of the dreaded island. Nobody will ever believe they give a crap until they arrest their perps.[/quote]

Morning, Dayhiker!
I think Jossy is right. HE knows these people and I trust his instincts on this one. However, I think that deep down we all agree with him as well.

Good question about the files being in Holland. Good Lord.

I also wouldn't be a bit surprised, that even if the DID do another investigation, they take all the info back to Holland and perhaps...just perhaps...decide on it all in two years.
These people just make me sick and have further cemented my feeling that no decent person should ever visit that rock they call Aruba.
There is no judical system there at all. No wonder we "never understood it", lol!  It doesn't exist!!!! Twisted Evil
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: April 12, 2007, 12:47:57 PM »

Quote from: "San"

IIRC San, they have had a "cold case" team working on this ever since it went to Holland. I believe Beth said this, or it may have been in an artcle from Aruba. This would indicate it already was cold.

Just guessing, but if they closed the case it would seem to infer they won't investigate any more unless new evidence arises. If this happens I assume the family can get the case files, or at least the ones they haven't flushed down the crapper.

Wasn't it said that once a case goes "cold" that at that point interpol can step in?
I recall reading that somewhere waaaay back.
Wonder if its true?  I hope so.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: April 12, 2007, 12:49:58 PM »

There is no mystery here folks!  This had been planned for some time.  The Dutch are afraid to let the truth come out.  I am not talking about what happened to Natalee.  I am talking about the corruption.  We all know it's true.  We have Jossy validating our suspicions.  If this were about 3 jerks that invited a young girl into their car for the purposes of sex or even rape, this would all be over.  One or all of them would be in jail and we would be on to something else.  

The family will get NOTHING!  Mark that down, if they don't have it already they will never see anything related to this case.  We are dealing with another type of society here.  They do not have to do anything for the Americans.  They are Dutch and have felt superior for centuries compared to us unenlightened Americans.  

The FBI could tell everyone what they do know, but that won't happen either. Carpe pointed out the reason two days ago.  It's a strategic location and were it not for that things would be different.  The U.S. will not risk their international interests to solve this case.  I suspect they have known for some time what really happened and the REAL secret behind everything that has happened.  

The only thing that will provide the break in this case is exactly what Robots has advocated for some time.   Put the perps in a room with the right person and let's see how long it takes for them all to become "singing cards".  JMO
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 12, 2007, 12:50:10 PM »

Amen to that!

Morning Artcolley! Puzzling. Why would they send ten investigators to the island when all the files are in Holland and the case has been investigated there for months? Why would they need to send ten people if they were going to close the case? If this is a PR move, as Jossy fears, then it's just another of a long line of dumbass decisions in the history of the dreaded island. Nobody will ever believe they give a crap until they arrest their perps.

Morning, Dayhiker!
I think Jossy is right. HE knows these people and I trust his instincts on this one. However, I think that deep down we all agree with him as well.

Good question about the files being in Holland. Good Lord.

I also wouldn't be a bit surprised, that even if the DID do another investigation, they take all the info back to Holland and perhaps...just perhaps...decide on it all in two years.
These people just make me sick and have further cemented my feeling that no decent person should ever visit that rock they call Aruba.
There is no judical system there at all. No wonder we "never understood it", lol!  It doesn't exist!!!! Twisted Evil[/quote]

I doubt seriously they want the family to get those files. Would expect them to try to weasel out of this some way. But then, being weasels is what they do best.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 12, 2007, 12:53:59 PM »

There is no mystery here folks!  This had been planned for some time.  The Dutch are afraid to let the truth come out.  I am not talking about what happened to Natalee.  I am talking about the corruption.  We all know it's true.  We have Jossy validating our suspicions.  If this were about 3 jerks that invited a young girl into their car for the purposes of sex or even rape, this would all be over.  One or all of them would be in jail and we would be on to something else.  

The family will get NOTHING!  Mark that down, if they don't have it already they will never see anything related to this case.  We are dealing with another type of society here.  They do not have to do anything for the Americans.  They are Dutch and have felt superior for centuries compared to us unenlightened Americans.  

The FBI could tell everyone what they do know, but that won't happen either. Carpe pointed out the reason two days ago.  It's a strategic location and were it not for that things would be different.  The U.S. will not risk their international interests to solve this case.  I suspect they have known for some time what really happened and the REAL secret behind everything that has happened.  

The only thing that will provide the break in this case is exactly what Robots has advocated for some time.   Put the perps in a room with the right person and let's see how long it takes for them all to become "singing cards".  JMO

I do agree that if they haven't done it by now, Lalas, they haven't done it. Sending ten people to Aruba to "investigate" at this late juncture is nothing short of laughable.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: April 12, 2007, 01:08:30 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hear, hear, ArtColley!

BTW, your wood burning stove sounds incredibly cozy!! How's Seamonkey doing?

HI Mishy
Seamonkey is doing great and also preparing for our upcoming storm!
She's been very busy lately with the kids, her art and also some medical tests.  
I'd be plumb wore out~!  Laughing

I can't believe ya'll are going to have a big storm!! YUCK! Prayers that her medical tests come out OK!! I hope all is well with you too...do you still have headaches? Are you sleeping better at night?

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #417 on: April 12, 2007, 01:26:38 PM »

Dang, Lala's! You preach as well as you write and this monkey's in your choir! Ditto, and well said!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: April 12, 2007, 01:29:11 PM »

You didn't know I could preach too?   Laughing

Heck, what do you think the hall monitor does anyway?  BTW I see Angie was trying to get you into trouble again last night.  I just don't know what I will do with you wicked women.  Rolling Eyes
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: April 12, 2007, 01:29:14 PM »

more snow coming  Mad

goodness gracious, holy moses smell the roses  Shocked  Cool

this global warming is out of control
 Twisted Evil

GLOBAL WARMING....................bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

main stream media is out of their minds

Natalee case will be solved.......

shhhhhhh whispering...be very quiet

there will be someone that will SPILL  the stuff we have not seen

there are people making copies of it everywhere

BET THE FARM ON IT

Duke case....JUSTICE came !!!!  it took a long time but it came out

hang tough......... people get ready the TRAIN is coming

Hang in there Beth and Dave.......i have not been wrong yet

Twisted Evil  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.