April 24, 2024, 04:48:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 144047 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: April 12, 2007, 01:30:58 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
There is no mystery here folks!  This had been planned for some time.  The Dutch are afraid to let the truth come out.  I am not talking about what happened to Natalee.  I am talking about the corruption.  We all know it's true.  We have Jossy validating our suspicions.  If this were about 3 jerks that invited a young girl into their car for the purposes of sex or even rape, this would all be over.  One or all of them would be in jail and we would be on to something else.  

The family will get NOTHING!  Mark that down, if they don't have it already they will never see anything related to this case.  We are dealing with another type of society here.  They do not have to do anything for the Americans.  They are Dutch and have felt superior for centuries compared to us unenlightened Americans.  

The FBI could tell everyone what they do know, but that won't happen either. Carpe pointed out the reason two days ago.  It's a strategic location and were it not for that things would be different.  The U.S. will not risk their international interests to solve this case.  I suspect they have known for some time what really happened and the REAL secret behind everything that has happened.  

The only thing that will provide the break in this case is exactly what Robots has advocated for some time.   Put the perps in a room with the right person and let's see how long it takes for them all to become "singing cards".  JMO

I agree 100% Lala's.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: April 12, 2007, 01:31:24 PM »

"Of course, they know what happened. It doesn't take a Dutch investigator to know what happened to Natalee; a third grader could figure that out..."

Agree.

All this pretense of Natalee's case being so hard to figure out is just ridiculous.

"My client JVDS played a major role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway" (Antonio Carlo)

"No body/no case" (PVDS the day after Natalee went missing)

"They all panicked when the girl (Natalee) remained passed out."

ARUBA, YOUR COVERUP IS SHOWING

PUT THE GUILTY BEHIND BARS

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: April 12, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »

Quote from: robots
more snow coming  Mad

goodness gracious, holy moses smell the roses  Shocked  Cool

this global warming is out of control
 Twisted Evil

The snow is here, fast and heavy!  Yuck

Maine, born and raised!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: April 12, 2007, 01:33:15 PM »

Quote from: Ms.DarthVada
Quote from: "robots"
more snow coming  Mad

goodness gracious, holy moses smell the roses  Shocked  Cool

this global warming is out of control
 Twisted Evil

The snow is here, fast and heavy!  Yuck

YIKES  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad

i have taken the damn plow off 3 times already
 Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: April 12, 2007, 01:36:19 PM »

you know who is gonna get the ARUBA KILLERS

another ARUBAN
one of their own

thats what is gonna make my day  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: April 12, 2007, 01:38:07 PM »

another ARUBAN
one of their own

I agree.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: April 12, 2007, 01:40:41 PM »

Awww Robots

I know taking the plow off is a royal pain in the butt.  They are letting school out an hour early here.  I just wish it was rain.

I agree with your last statement too.  Its gonna be one of their own that get justice done

Maine, born and raised!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: April 12, 2007, 01:42:45 PM »

someone will PUKE up some new documents

that will show even more  (like more is actually even needed ) Rolling Eyes

how guilty a handful are in the MURDER and DISPOSAL of not only Natalee's Body but in the ACTUAL EVIDENCE of the crime

it will happen

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: April 12, 2007, 01:44:58 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Awww Robots

I know taking the plow off is a royal pain in the butt.  They are letting school out an hour early here.  I just wish it was rain.

I agree with your last statement too.  Its gonna be one of their own that get justice done

yes, i can live with the rain. and actually if it snows that is ok also Very Happy

about a zillion things worse in the world then getting more snow

a little aggravating but i have been told i can be aggravating also

i find that shocking but......thats what people say  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: April 12, 2007, 01:46:00 PM »

Ed Smith said his purpose in making those videos was to insure that no black person was ever again framed for a crime they did not commit as the security guards were.  

I thought we had established through posters who were in contact with him that he did receive tips where to be while a big commotion was being made on the other side of the island.  Was this when Julia told Jug at that store to get to the courthouse at once, body recovery, etc.?

While the FBI can say things like no comment, results inconclusive, results pending, results sent for further evaluation, they cannot tell an outright lie about an investigation.

JMO as always.   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: April 12, 2007, 01:47:04 PM »

nice boots Anna  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 12, 2007, 01:49:24 PM »

another ARUBAN
one of their own

You are likely correct, Robots.  The Dutch wanted out of Aruba long ago but through the UN we asked them to stay to lend stability to the region.  I doubt they are exactly thrilled to still be there and also doubt Aruba is much of an asset to them.

Aruba screams autonomy when convenient and they don't want to answer questions or do the right thing.  The only time they are still under the Dutch is when they want more money.  Then they refuse to even give an accounting of the money they get.

If the Dutch can't make them account for money they give them, I doubt they can make them do much of anything.

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #432 on: April 12, 2007, 01:50:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From EASY's blog - this is true, 10 Dutch experts arrive in Aruba today.

Ten Dutch experts will arrive in Aruba today (April 12,2007) to put the finishing touches on the Natalee Holloway case, before the Ministry of Justice of Aruba considers the case closed, or cold!

It is assumed that this will be the last effort to try to find out what happened to Natalee Holloway before declaring the case cold.

“In Aruba, when a case is considered "cold", it doesn't mean that it is permanently closed, but that it can be reopened if and when new evidence appears or is found. The Dutch team of 10 experts that is arriving today has conditioned their work so that they will only work with the police team in charge of combating drugs on the island, because they consider them the more reserved section of the police force.

The Ministry of Justice definitely wants to put an end to the investigation of the case. I think it's wrong, because there are so many declarations by the three main suspects that have to be investigated further, that you cannot close the case until that is properly ant thoroughly done. I fear that this is the last attempt by the Dutch and Aruban authorities to show that they are interested in the case to the degree they will make one last effort, and then close it.

Will keep you posted on their presence and work in Aruba.”
]

Catching up here but I think it's time folks started paying attention to those Dutch investigators!!!  This was one of the documents that was posted by klaas by Natalees Frrebirds.

MORE CONFLICTS OF INTEREST IN RESPONSE TO AN INJUSTICE?

What happened to the Dutch investigation into this crime?

Could this conflict of interest have played a part in the lack of action by the Dutch officials?

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year.

Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.

Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.
http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/060826/aruba.shtml
8-26-06

APPOINTMENTS COMMON COURT OF JUSTICE OF the NETHERLANDS ANTILLES AND ARUBA

The realm council of ministers has agreed on proposal of minister (Johan) Remkes of internal matter and kingdom relations with a pair of appointments. The lord Mr. G.E.M. Polkamp (52) are proposed for appointment to member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. At present Mr Polkamp deputy member of the court is. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003. the lord Mr. P.A.P.J. of of the ditch (Paulus Van Der Sloot) (50) is proposed for appointment to deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The lord of of the ditch is now operative as a principal private secretary at the Procurator-General of Aruba. The appointment discusses 1 January 2003 for a period of three years.

http://www.regering.nl/actueel/nieu...20/42_12498.jsp
Full text in the .pdf file on that page. Translated by Babelfish, this is what you get:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/printthread.php?t=24596&page=21&pp=25

Remkes being called upon to act in this position of authoritative leadership over the Dutch investigation into this case where a personal judicial appointee of his was a suspect, whose son is still considered the prime suspect, leads us to question if that is the reason the Dutch have not moved forward with this investigation?

We've all seen how the Aruban investigation was handled, does it appear the Hague failed to learn Aruba's lesson?

Will they now share the same shameful results Aruba is currently experiencing?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!

Natalee’s Freebirds

link is http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=599&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: April 12, 2007, 01:51:01 PM »

nice boots Anna  Cool

Thank you, Robots, who happens to be sweeter than Tupelo Honey!

They are Uggs and made in Australia.  I am wearing them in honor of Tibro being from there.

They are also super comfortable.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: April 12, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

another ARUBAN
one of their own

You are likely correct, Robots.  The Dutch wanted out of Aruba long ago but through the UN we asked them to stay to lend stability to the region.  I doubt they are exactly thrilled to still be there and also doubt Aruba is much of an asset to them.

Aruba screams autonomy when convenient and they don't want to answer questions or do the right thing.  The only time they are still under the Dutch is when they want more money.  Then they refuse to even give an accounting of the money they get.

If the Dutch can't make them account for money they give them, I doubt they can make them do much of anything.

JMO.

thats the same way i think

aruba wants it both ways.......i would like to see them get it both ways

a left hook followed by a right cross  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #435 on: April 12, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »

Once more with feeling:

The Dutch are all about the $$$$$$$$.  Don't give them yours until they do the right thing.

Shell Oil
Shell Gasoline and other petroleum products (note: Shell is owned by Queen Beatrix herself). If you are in a car and it pulls into a Shell gas station, tell them to go to another gas station and tell them why!

Heineken
Beer

Unilever
Dove (soaps, creams, deoderants)
Lux (soap)
Lipton (tea and other beverages)
Ice Creams: Magnum or Breyers
Vaseline
Ragu (spaghetti sauce)
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
OMO (detergent)
Snuggle (fabric softener)
Shampoos: Organics, SunSilk, and ThermaSilk
Pond's (skincare products)
Close-Up (toothpaste) and Signal (toothpaste)
Calvin Klein and Elizabeth Arden fragrances

Philips
Amplifiers,
Answering Machines,
Beta Video Recorders,
Camcorders,
CD Players,
CD-I Players,
CD-R and CD-RW,
Clock Radios,
Color television sets,
Digital Cameras,
DVD Video products,
Electric shavers,
Equalizers,
Fax Machines,
HD-TV systems,
Lighting (and light bulbs including Halogena lilghtbulbs),
Loud Speakers,
LCD projectors,
Modems,
Monitors,
Pagers,
Printers,
Radios,
Record Players,
Scanners,
Security Systems,
Telephones,
VCRs and VCR related products,
Matchline, Proline, Trimedia, and Triton products
Set-Top Boxes (for Canal+, America Online, Direct TV, and Microsoft),
SpeechMike Pro USB
Connected Pl@net
RUSH! Portable MP3 Digital Audio Player
The Philips Arena in Atlanta Georgia
FreeSpeech Browser

KLM/Northwest Airlines
Airline

Dutch Cheeses
Gouda
Edam

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: April 12, 2007, 01:52:13 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
nice boots Anna  Cool

Thank you, Robots, who happens to be sweeter than Tupelo Honey!

They are Uggs and made in Australia.  I am wearing them in honor of Tibro being from there.

They are also super comfortable.

Wink

ohh yea UGGS

i had my buddy send my daughter an UGGS purse

she loves it  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: April 12, 2007, 01:54:08 PM »

Robots,
I think I would like your daughter!  She changes clothes lots and likes Uggs!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: April 12, 2007, 01:54:20 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "mishy"
Hear, hear, ArtColley!

BTW, your wood burning stove sounds incredibly cozy!! How's Seamonkey doing?

HI Mishy
Seamonkey is doing great and also preparing for our upcoming storm!
She's been very busy lately with the kids, her art and also some medical tests.  
I'd be plumb wore out~!  Laughing

I can't believe ya'll are going to have a big storm!! YUCK! Prayers that her medical tests come out OK!! I hope all is well with you too...do you still have headaches? Are you sleeping better at night?

I still get the headaches (cluster headaches) but they are getting a tad better and some nights I don't have them.
My problem is that I expect I will be good as new within days of a surgery! lol!  Not used to being this immobile so I tend to "overdo" things!
THanks for asking! Very Happy
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 12, 2007, 01:54:35 PM »

Good Mor.... Afternoon, Everybody!

I was up a little late last night...

sorryyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.