March 29, 2024, 01:28:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143094 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: April 12, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Hey, Angie!!!

How ya doin' today?  Laughing

Hey Art!!  feel like a peice of crap. Layed around all day.
How are YOU feeling chicky?  I hope you are coming along well!
 I read you are getting a snowstorm?  ICKY!  Hope it missses you!

oooo HOpe you get to feeling better, ANgie.

I'm doing great! Better than expected, so that is a good thing!

Ah..the snowstorm. Yes. I just spoke to my rep from BlueCross and he is down near Portland and he said the storm is hitting them now Hot and Heavy! He was leaving early to be sure he could get home!!!!
SO...that means it will be moving up towards me in a bit.

I just hope we don't lose power. Its supposed to be wet and heavy snow.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: April 12, 2007, 02:29:51 PM »

Here is something funny greatowl posted in the lounge a little bit ago!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1054

Its hilarious!  Laughing

OMG, THAT is TOO funny!!!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: April 12, 2007, 02:32:47 PM »

Artcolley,

I am near Portland,  the snowflakes are as big as snowballs!  Well no, not that big, but they are huge.  

I'm ready if the power goes out.  I don't want it to, but am ready if it does.

Maine, born and raised!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: April 12, 2007, 02:36:13 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Thanks Angie.

The following quote from the document you submitted by Natalee's Freebirds tells me that that there is a personal/professional conflict of interest that involves Paulus Van der Sloot and Johan Remkes that may imply that justice for Natalee Holloway will remain elusive.

Janet

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=599&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year.  Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.

You're welcome. !!

How ya feeling hon?  Did you end up getting some sleep light night.  Sometimes when I am feeling "sicky" and ... having trouble sleeping ... a half of gravol does that trick.

Take care Angie.

Janet

3 hours Janet. thats about it. Layed around all day today and got tired of laying in bed.  I will lay down again soon. Feel like crap.  Sad
Umm.whats gravol? lol
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: April 12, 2007, 02:38:05 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Artcolley,

I am near Portland,  the snowflakes are as big as snowballs!  Well no, not that big, but they are huge.  

Is it collecting yet?
Hubby is in Augusta today and will be traveling home in it later. Cripes. I hate for him to be out in this stuff.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2007, 02:39:18 PM »

Quote from: "Ms.DarthVada"
Artcolley,

Art and MrsD..  be safe. Hope you dont loose power either.
ART glad you have that woodburner!!!!!
  We are suppose to get flurried in PA over the weekend.
it stomred here a bit ago.. we have storm warnings. its really windy too.
I hear things blowing all around outside. Bet my garbage cans blew off.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2007, 02:42:52 PM »

Thanks Angie.

The following quote from the document you submitted by Natalee's Freebirds tells me that that there is a personal/professional conflict of interest that involves Paulus Van der Sloot and Johan Remkes that may imply that justice for Natalee Holloway will remain elusive.

Janet

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=599&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Interior Minister Johan Remkes was called upon by Rudy Croes to take over the Natalee Holloway investigation in August of last year.  Official Remkes is the individual who recommended Paulus van der Sloot be appointed to the bench of the Joint Court.

You're welcome. !!

How ya feeling hon?  Did you end up getting some sleep light night.  Sometimes when I am feeling "sicky" and ... having trouble sleeping ... a half of gravol does that trick.

Take care Angie.

Janet

3 hours Janet. thats about it. Layed around all day today and got tired of laying in bed.  I will lay down again soon. Feel like crap.  Sad
Umm.whats gravol? lol

A motion sickness pill.

I get seasick on our boat when my husband insists on travelling through those squalls.  It is a wonder our 41 year marriage has survived 40 summers on that ocean.  Anyways, a half of gravol makes me sleepy and ... when I wake up the ikky feeling has passed.

Angie, you could probably purchase the same medication under another brand name.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2007, 02:45:33 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
I agree with Jossy that the MOJ wants the case shut down. Croes deciding to hand the case over to the KLPD 14 months after the family requested it cannot be trusted. Also, at the presser announcing the handover Remkes said KLPD would take *no more than a few weeks*.

But that was 6 months ago. KLPD is still on the case. OM recieved a 5 month extension to investigate. Now 10 police are going to Aruba. They must believe they can do something.

I agree Igsigs. I think if they were closing the case they would try to do it as quietly as possible and not cry wolf like they have so many times in the past. Why send ten agents to the island? If this is PR, they are even more stupid than we thought.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2007, 02:47:21 PM »

Ty Janet.. I bet its called dramamine here  Smile
But sleep aides seem to have the opposite affect on me?
I have even taken sleeping pills after I had back surgery years ago.
They work for 3 hours and thats about it. Even benedryl dont work for me?  Sad   No work for me today and possibly tomorrow. and My day off was Saturday.. so hopefully I will feel better by Sunday when I need to go back in.  I may call the dr and go tomorrow, I was going to today but the weather was so nasty, I didnt want to drive to the office for its not very close to where I live.  Sad
  I am in my jammies with a nice blanky wrapped around me  Smile
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2007, 02:48:10 PM »

Yes Dayhiker,

KLPD could just fax in their conclusion like the flying judges if they wanted.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: April 12, 2007, 02:49:09 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
I agree with Jossy that the MOJ wants the case shut down. Croes deciding to hand the case over to the KLPD 14 months after the family requested it cannot be trusted. Also, at the presser announcing the handover Remkes said KLPD would take *no more than a few weeks*.

But that was 6 months ago. KLPD is still on the case. OM recieved a 5 month extension to investigate. Now 10 police are going to Aruba. They must believe they can do something.

I agree Igsigs. I think if they were closing the case they would try to do it as quietly as possible and not cry wolf like they have so many times in the past. Why send ten agents to the island? If this is PR, they are even more stupid than we thought.

I agree DH
  Hopefully someone gets the scoop about it all and posts what transpires.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 12, 2007, 02:52:21 PM »

They work for 3 hours and thats about it. Even benedryl dont work for me?  Sad   No work for me today and possibly tomorrow. and My day off was Saturday.. so hopefully I will feel better by Sunday when I need to go back in.  I may call the dr and go tomorrow, I was going to today but the weather was so nasty, I didnt want to drive to the office for its not very close to where I live.  Sad
  I am in my jammies with a nice blanky wrapped around me Smile

Angie, I should have stayed in my cosy flannel nighty.  I made a special effort this morning ... took time with my hair and makeup.  I put on a nice outfit ... cleaned the computer room and ... not one monkey complimented me.

Crying or Very sad

Janet

11:45 AM PST

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #472 on: April 12, 2007, 02:53:26 PM »

That's a double-edged KNIFE - Mike Dompig

Hi evra-bodyyyyy!!! Cool  Very Happy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: April 12, 2007, 02:54:38 PM »

I am in my jammies with a nice blanky wrapped around me Smile

Angie, I should have stayed in my cosy flannel nighty.  I made a special effort this morning ... took time with my hair and makeup.  I put on a nice outfit ... cleaned the computer room and ... not one monkey complimented me.

Crying or Very sad

Janet

11:45 AM PST

LOL~!  Why you are looking quite dashing today Janet    Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: April 12, 2007, 02:55:34 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
That's a double-edged KNIFE - Mike Dompig

Hi evra-bodyyyyy!!! Cool  Very Happy

Shocked   Big knife

Afternoon Carpe !
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #475 on: April 12, 2007, 02:56:16 PM »

He's a hungry boy, I guess.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: April 12, 2007, 02:56:20 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

We can always HOPE...

But, I doubt they can BE more stupid than we thought Laughing  Shocked

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: April 12, 2007, 02:57:28 PM »

Is that a HAM?  lol
Nice change of clothes Carpe.. lol  Cute AVI
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: April 12, 2007, 03:00:30 PM »

Is that a HAM?  lol
Nice change of clothes Carpe.. lol  Cute AVI

Yes, the tie is quite fetching is it not?

Hiya Carpe!

And Janet, I was gonna comment on how nice your hair looked today, and ask your advice for my frizzies.......

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: April 12, 2007, 03:01:11 PM »

Yes Dayhiker,

KLPD could just fax in their conclusion like the flying judges if they wanted.

LOL @ flying judges. Chickenchit be their middle name.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.