April 16, 2024, 09:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143472 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: April 12, 2007, 03:27:30 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Sorry Monkeys.

I hate to be the wet towell on the forum today.

With the arrests and releases of suspects that obviously are involved or ... at the very least ... have knowledge of what happened that fateful morning .... I am not about to get on the roller coaster ride again.

Nevertheless ... my prayer is that justice for Natalee will be forthcoming in God's timing and ... her family will receive a measure of closure.

Janet

"I want everyone to hold their breath. The next twenty-four hours will be crucial to the investigation."

Dompig said that around June 10, 2005.

"We expect to bring them in before the end of the month for more questioning."

Steve Cohen said that around the first week of December 2005.

So yeah, Janet. It's easy to understand why you aren't doing back flips.

Dayhiker, I know you have never lost faith in Gerold Dompig's words and you have been holding your breath since June, 2005.  I do believe it is about time to relieve your lungs of all that pressure.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: April 12, 2007, 03:32:29 PM »

Sorry Monkeys.

I hate to be the wet towell on the forum today.

With the arrests and releases of suspects that obviously are involved or ... at the very least ... have knowledge of what happened that fateful morning .... I am not about to get on the roller coaster ride again.

Nevertheless ... my prayer is that justice for Natalee will be forthcoming in God's timing and ... her family will receive a measure of closure.

Janet

"I want everyone to hold their breath. The next twenty-four hours will be crucial to the investigation."

Dompig said that around June 10, 2005.

"We expect to bring them in before the end of the month for more questioning."

Steve Cohen said that around the first week of December 2005.

So yeah, Janet. It's easy to understand why you aren't doing back flips.

Dayhiker, I know you have never lost faith in Gerold Dompig's words and you have been holding your breath since June, 2005.  I do believe it is about time to relieve your lungs of all that pressure.

Janet

Yeah.... it was CRUCIAL all right.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: April 12, 2007, 03:33:25 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

WERE WE SUPPOSED TO HOLD OUR BREATH THE WHOLE TIME?!?!?!?!

oh oh....

(Screw those people!  You can fool some of the people some of the
time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time)

There will be justice in Aruba!!!!!

Am sure they would have preferred a mass suicide over a loss in tourism dollars. Perhaps a Feudian slip on Dompig's part, Patti.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: April 12, 2007, 03:38:27 PM »

oh oh....

Am sure they would have preferred a mass suicide over a loss in tourism dollars. Perhaps a Feudian slip on Dompig's part, Patti.

Dayhiker ... are you implying that Gerold Dompigs instructions to hold our breath and ... then not provide the opportunity for us to exhale was all part of a master plan?  WOW!  Tamikosmom will need time to dwell on that thought.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: April 12, 2007, 03:38:32 PM »

Janet

Ah, but the Dutch are sending in the calvary to save the day!

Again.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: April 12, 2007, 03:39:28 PM »

DAYHIKER  Howdy!
Do you have a good feeling something may actually happen?
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: April 12, 2007, 03:41:57 PM »

oh oh....

Exactly...  although I think that his heart was in the investigation at the
beginning.  I think he really wanted to nail Joran to the wall... and he did.
But when they came after his own son, he backed off.  There are some
dirty hands pullin' some dirty deals in Aruba... and no one was immune
to it.  Everyone, police officers and officials, as well as witnesses were
told in no uncertain terms.... "Leave it alone"

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: April 12, 2007, 03:46:18 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
DAYHIKER  Howdy!

One never feels anything is going to happen in this case Ange, lol. It is just very interesting they are sending ten so-called experts to Aruba. WTH for? They've had the docs for many months. KJ flew back and forth to update them many times. A one-eyed bozo could figure out who their perps are. Why send investigators to Aruba if you are going to do... nothing? Why draw attention to yourself (especially considering the heavy criticism they have been under) if you are going to do... nothing.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #508 on: April 12, 2007, 03:48:15 PM »

DAYHIKER  Howdy!

One never feels anything is going to happen in this case Ange, lol. It is just very interesting they are sending ten so-called experts to Aruba. WTH for? They've had the docs for many months. KJ flew back and forth to update them many times. A one-eyed bozo could figure out who their perps are. Why send investigators to Aruba if you are going to do... nothing? Why draw attention to yourself (especially considering the heavy criticism they have been under) if you are going to do... nothing.

Exactly !!  Thanks!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: April 12, 2007, 03:50:51 PM »

Didn't Dompig tell Dave he would like to do more in the investigation but his hands were tied? Must be some pretty big stakes when your hands are tied and the country's whole economy is at stake. Who would trash an island's economy and reputation to hinder solving a crime. Apparently some on Aruba would.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: April 12, 2007, 03:52:34 PM »

DAYHIKER  Howdy!

Dayhiker:

I hope that by this point, the investigation that is going on in Holland is
an investigation of the investigation, itself.  That's the impression that I
got.  I hope some heads are gonna roll.  We all know there was coersion
and corruption in the investigation.  We know it, Aruba knows it... and
now, maybe, the Dutch know it.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 12, 2007, 03:54:31 PM »

oh oh....

Patti ... I agree with your perspective completely.  Remember the words of Gerold Dompig in Klaas' video presentation.  Gerold Dompig tended to be on the side of justice ...

Janet.

Gerold Dompig, Former Chief of Police
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/03/gerald-dompig-in-his-own-words/

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, DEEPAK KALPOE AND SATISH KALPOE

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - Nov. 8/05
DOMPIG: I still believe that these boys have been lying, they're still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there's no doubt in my mind that they know something, they're guilty of something.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - Nov. 2/05
COSBY: Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?
DOMPIG: Yes.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - Oct. 17/05
DOMPIG: .... Joran went back and forth with his statements, and he withdrew two statements which he had already given to us. So basically, none of his statements were really trustworthy.

THE ABRAMS REPORT - Oct. 12/05
DOMPIG: Well, it would take me, I think, a little over two days to go over all the inconsistencies. None of the stories match up, let me put it that way. So when it comes to believing this individual, we know in which category to place him.

DOMPIG: Exactly. And I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators. So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible

So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys.

ASSOCIATED PRESS - June 12/05
Deputy Police Commissioner, Gerold Dompig, told The Associated Press that one of three young men arrested in the case admitted "something bad Happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene. Prosecutors refused to comment on Dompig's statement, and Dompig himself refused to identify which of the three young men who took Holloway to the Northern beach the night she went missing made the statement.

48 HOURS - Mar. 22/06
Dompig laid out the latest scenario of what happened after Natalee was last seen driving off with van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers shortly after 1 a.m. He says investigators think the group did not go to the beach but that they possibly brought Natalie back to the van der Sloots' home.

VANITY FAIR ARTICLE - Jan. 2/06
"The F.B.I. profiled him as a person who never has been corrected by his parents. He's the boss of what happens in that house. He's the boss in the family. He is allowed to do anything.… If a person like that is in a position where a person says, 'No,' well, that person may change completely. Maybe he blew a fuse when she wouldn't have sex with him, and something happened."

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

48 HOURS - Mar. 22/06
Dompig says he believes Paulus Van der Sloot does know more than he has been telling about the circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance.

48 HOURS - Mar. 22/06
The Aruban authorities’ new theory is that someone, someone possibly very close to the young suspects, took the time to carefully hide the body, not once but maybe twice, literally re-burying her.

48 HOURS - Mar. 22/06
Dompig speculates the body was hastily buried once, and that extra accomplices may have been needed to move it to a more hidden location.

_____

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: April 12, 2007, 03:55:45 PM »

Well it would be nice if they were sent to arrest people.. there is a thought?
 IIRC someone telling me before that more then just the suspects were gonna be arrested at some time. This just dawned on me.
 Wishfill thinking on my part I suppose..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: April 12, 2007, 03:57:50 PM »

Jaanet TY for posting that!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: April 12, 2007, 04:00:52 PM »

Didn't Dompig tell Dave he would like to do more in the investigation but his hands were tied? Must be some pretty big stakes when your hands are tied and the country's whole economy is at stake. Who would trash an island's economy and reputation to hinder solving a crime. Apparently some on Aruba would.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: How about Deputy Chief Dompig?
HOLLOWAY: Dompig, I think he's on the fence. I think he really does but he always mentioned higher-ups. The higher-ups had his hands tied.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 12, 2007, 04:03:34 PM »

Jaanet TY for posting that!!!

Thanks Angie.

Gerold Dompig ... as Chief of Police ... was in an official position to know exactly what was going on behind the scenes in the investigation.  His words must have been derived from a foundation.

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #516 on: April 12, 2007, 04:04:11 PM »

DAYHIKER  Howdy!

Hi Dayhiker!
I think the very reason that 10 investigators are assigned to this duty is to lend credibility to their forthcoming "cold case" status. "It was the expert opinion of a DUTCH TEAM, not a single Aruban chief of police, that the case has no merit against the "prime" suspects" and the innuendo will be that she ran away somewhere. Oh, they won't come out and SAY that, but it will be subtly reminded that there isn't a single piece of tangible evidence that she is dead, blah, blah, blah. AND of, course, if any such evidence should surface, they can always re-open the case, blah, blah, blah.
I'm echoing others, but one thing you can bank on: Whatever they choose as the status of this case, it will allow, under Aruban law, for NOTHING to be turned over to Beth and Dave. Nothing will be forthcoming that would allow dissection by our media, or law enforcement, or her family. After all, they are protecting their "skyrocketing" tourism industry and the whole point of this little charade is to hopefully shut the mouths of those who keep this case going and shedding darkness on their happy little island. What better way to simultaneously show the world the extent of effort they have undergone to accomodate resolution ( 10 investigators, and finally END this pesky mess FOR GOOD!  Evil or Very Mad
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: April 12, 2007, 04:10:59 PM »

IIRC someone telling me before that more then just the suspects were gonna be arrested at some time. This just dawned on me.

Now wouldn't that be a Glory Day?  I know about the wishful thinking...I just keep on praying for justice to be served.  It will come someday, but I am tired of being patient.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: April 12, 2007, 04:11:03 PM »

I think he was one of their BEST!

He did a hell of a job.  If it were not for him, where would we be?
It was he that pressured Joran until he confessed on June 10.  And
if not for that, Natalee would have been disposed of and long gone.
There never would have been videos to be taken or experts to view
them.  There would not have been a search of the Rocks area at
all.  

Isn't it telling that while everyone else that has been involved in the
investigation, either remains in their current positions, been promoted
or have retired, while Dompig... the one that did the most to see that
Natalee and her family have justice is working as a security guard?

That's corruption.... PUNISHMENT for a job well done.

I hate Aruba...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: April 12, 2007, 04:12:42 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Now wouldn't that be a Glory Day?  I know about the wishful thinking...I just keep on praying for justice to be served.  It will come someday, but I am tired of being patient.

Sure would be a glory day Kimmy!
I know we are all getting impatient.. I cannot even imagine how Nataless family feels after all this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.