April 19, 2024, 05:59:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143539 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #520 on: April 12, 2007, 04:15:18 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: April 12, 2007, 04:15:33 PM »

I wonder whatever happened to the rest of the tapes that Jossy had Domping on?  We did see some on tv before. I dont recall exactly when that was. I thought there was more?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: April 12, 2007, 04:16:49 PM »

Ed Brisen quoted as saying: Razz

"a little slice might be NIIIIICE."

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: April 12, 2007, 04:17:21 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Ed Brisen quoted as saying: Razz

"a little slice might be NIIIIICE."

Laughing  Laughing
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: April 12, 2007, 04:18:02 PM »

------------------
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: April 12, 2007, 04:20:41 PM »

PIMPS?!?!?!??!

They couldn't pimp a cocker spaniel...

Joran:  "der.... and dat's de twufe"

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: April 12, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Patti

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #527 on: April 12, 2007, 04:24:02 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Well it would be nice if they were sent to arrest people.. there is a thought?
 IIRC someone telling me before that more then just the suspects were gonna be arrested at some time. This just dawned on me.
 Wishfill thinking on my part I suppose..

Now wouldn't that be a Glory Day?  I know about the wishful thinking...I just keep on praying for justice to be served.  It will come someday, but I am tired of being patient.

Sure would be a glory day Kimmy!
I know we are all getting impatient.. I cannot even imagine how Nataless family feels after all this time.

I know, Angie. It breaks my heart. They did everything not only right, they did everything extraordinarily! From raising such a special daughter, to responding with astonishing expediancy and skill when they informed there was a problem. They had the suspects named and personally confronted within hours. They stayed and searched, and gave up their normally coveted privacy because involving media attention was an avenue for hope. They gave up their careers, their money, their time, even their marriage for the sake of Natalee. And they have set a new standard for devotion, commitment, and determination to not let go of their child.
Just a little help was all they needed, and maybe all they needed was to face anything other than a wall of authority placed manipulation, to undermine and stay one step ahead of them.
I ache for them, Angie.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: April 12, 2007, 04:24:11 PM »

------------------
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: April 12, 2007, 04:25:11 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "igsigs"
10 Dutch Experts

...arriving today.

THAT is the news. THAT is not just for show, IMO.

Igs,
I tend to agree that ten is a lot for a show.  Three would be a show.  But I dare not get up one shred of hope having been there and done that too many times!   Sad

Arrow 10 is alot......but think of how much more cocaine 10 people (beyond reproach) can bring back than just 2 people.......lol....

hey ips angie patti robots klass et all

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: April 12, 2007, 04:26:44 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Well it would be nice if they were sent to arrest people.. there is a thought?
 IIRC someone telling me before that more then just the suspects were gonna be arrested at some time. This just dawned on me.
 Wishfill thinking on my part I suppose..

Now wouldn't that be a Glory Day?  I know about the wishful thinking...I just keep on praying for justice to be served.  It will come someday, but I am tired of being patient.

Sure would be a glory day Kimmy!
I know we are all getting impatient.. I cannot even imagine how Nataless family feels after all this time.

I know, Angie. It breaks my heart. They did everything not only right, they did everything extraordinarily! From raising such a special daughter, to responding with astonishing expediancy and skill when they informed there was a problem. They had the suspects named and personally confronted within hours. They stayed and searched, and gave up their normally coveted privacy because involving media attention was an avenue for hope. They gave up their careers, their money, their time, even their marriage for the sake of Natalee. And they have set a new standard for devotion, commitment, and determination to not let go of their child.
Just a little help was all they needed, and maybe all they needed was to face anything other than a wall of authority placed manipulation, to undermine and stay one step ahead of them.
I ache for them, Angie.

Well said CBB
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: April 12, 2007, 04:27:21 PM »

Shocked  Shes a dipshit.. cant stand her!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: April 12, 2007, 04:28:21 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
10 Dutch Experts

...arriving today.

Igs,
I tend to agree that ten is a lot for a show.  Three would be a show.  But I dare not get up one shred of hope having been there and done that too many times!   Sad

Hey, Girl!

Haven't seen you around much... how's it going?

Arrow 10 is alot......but think of how much more cocaine 10 people (beyond reproach) can bring back than just 2 people.......lol....

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: April 12, 2007, 04:28:25 PM »

10 Dutch Experts

...arriving today.

Igs,

LOL Hey FOM~!!  How are you? Still near that pool ?   Wink
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: April 12, 2007, 04:31:09 PM »

I thought I posted a comment....  Rolling Eyes

Hey, FOM!

Haven't seen you around much lately.  How's it going?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: April 12, 2007, 04:31:40 PM »

Cindy really knows how to put the fun back in hemorrhoids!

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #536 on: April 12, 2007, 04:33:26 PM »

Me thinks that FOM may not know or care how close she is to that pool and I wish I was with her!  Laughing  Wink
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: April 12, 2007, 04:34:39 PM »

Things are good guys....no pool...am hiding from rain now on cape cocktail....napped like a stoned little kitten earlier......

TAKIS...ty for all of the direct quotes.......it is nice to see the progression of lies...'

I remember on 6/10/05 when we really thought they had found her.....
then someone musta changed " the plan"

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: April 12, 2007, 04:37:19 PM »

Things are good guys....no pool...am hiding from rain now on cape cocktail....napped like a stoned little kitten earlier......

TAKIS...ty for all of the direct quotes.......it is nice to see the progression of lies...'

I remember on 6/10/05 when we really thought they had found her.....
then someone musta changed " the plan"

Yep.. That video was so sad. We all thought it was done and over then. Still cant figure out why FOX never got back on after all that and say jackshit about it. Thats burned my ass since then.  Evil or Very Mad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: April 12, 2007, 04:37:47 PM »

10 Dutch Experts

...arriving today.

Igs,

Hi, FOM!  

That's so true!

But I thought the Royal Dutch Navy was in charge of cocaine smuggling.   Evil or Very Mad   Guess they can use some competition!

I also thought maybe it took 10 to carry all the cardboard boxes they have so carefully guarded the evidence in!   Confused

Just kidding!   Cool

Prolly a bunch piled on for a free vacation in the sun away from the frozen tundra.

Well, results speak for themselves so we shall see!

Good to see you!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.