April 20, 2024, 02:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143552 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: April 12, 2007, 07:10:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I find it somehow encouraging that none of the Arubans posting on RU or FOB have chimed in about the 10 Dutch experts yet.  Not a word from MF, Glenda or others...........yet  Wink

Jossy says they will land at 8:05 tonight, so maybe we'll start seeing some action tomorrow.

I Stand With The Girl
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: April 12, 2007, 07:13:31 PM »

I find it somehow encouraging that none of the Arubans posting on RU or FOB have chimed in about the 10 Dutch experts yet.  Not a word from MF, Glenda or others...........yet  Wink

To Medley and Moon

Since you are at the "go to place" for info....why haven't you contacted your island family friends to verify??  Maybe no one is home?? Are they scared??  How could they keep you in the dark like this...I was sure you'd be the first they would contact.....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: April 12, 2007, 07:16:48 PM »

Janet

FYI, dugo corrected the dutch guy that said Peter Devries took the Natalee info off his site.  It is still there.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #583 on: April 12, 2007, 07:27:44 PM »

Cool

It is amazing what a nip & a tuck can do!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: April 12, 2007, 07:33:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

BT. Girl It is a crying shame but I believe all governments and levels of lie. I so keep hoping there are still enough good ones that do not. Of course I hope we will get some answers of some sort before long. NOT LIES THOUGH.

I am curious about a couple of things
1. Klaas were you able to duplicate the picture with the description Buckeye posted the other night from Jack ( Blue)?

2. Does anyone know if Sunfreak was able to get her dog back?

Thanks

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 12, 2007, 07:33:54 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Janet

FYI, dugo corrected the dutch guy that said Peter Devries took the Natalee info off his site.  It is still there.

Thanks Buckeye.

I believed the rumor somewhat because Peter Devries never came through with a follow-up to his interview with Beth Twitty.  As Devries does not have an English site ... I was unable to confirm.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: April 12, 2007, 07:51:26 PM »

And I never said the governement never lies.  I said it was illegal for an FBI agent to deliberately tell a lie to a U.S. citizen and it is.

I suppose if one wants to carry the conspiracy theory high enough, an agent could be bribed for that matter.  The laws have changed since you were 12 BT, making it more difficult to lie about things, especially they were revamped in the 1970-80's.  

If you are talking about the munitions plant in the Harrison area, wasn't that privately owned?  It has government postings but think that is because it is DOD supplier.  Yes, I think they would lie IF it was of benefit to them or a matter of national security.

But I don't think they would, as an agency, to protect J2K or Paulus.

Much as we care, I don't think Natalee rises to that level of national security.  As for the FO base on Aruba, well, listen to Germany whine as we announce we will be finally removing our troops from there!  We pay handsomely for the use of airports and hangers and they are not likely to want to mess up that arrangement at all.  The Germans are pretty much in shock and not at all happy to be losing that huge source of revenue.

I don't think there is a reason for the FBI to lie about Natalee or any aspect of the investigation.  At least not the agency as a whole.  Too big a chance of getting caught and that would be pretty hard to explain to the family.  I can't see how they would gain anything by doing so.

That's just what I think and I respect the right of others to think differently.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: April 12, 2007, 07:54:22 PM »

YOU CAN'T BE SURPRISED WHEN THE GOVERNMENT LIES,ONLY DISAPPOINTED<CONFUSIUS SAID A LONG TIME AGO. The ten Dutch may be for other reasons,like busting drugs to pressure mobs
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: April 12, 2007, 07:57:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Janet

Thanks Buckeye.

I believed the rumor somewhat because Peter Devries never came through with a follow-up to his interview with Beth Twitty.  As Devries does not have an English site ... I was unable to confirm.

Janet

I can't confirm it either, but, I have found dugo pretty reliable..IMO
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 12, 2007, 07:57:26 PM »

So is there a concensus that the FBI lied about the contents of the garbage bag photos?

Just want to make sure I understand what is being suggested.

Question

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: April 12, 2007, 07:58:41 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

BT. Girl It is a crying shame but I believe all governments and levels of lie. I so keep hoping there are still enough good ones that do not. Of course I hope we will get some answers of some sort before long. NOT LIES THOUGH.

I am curious about a couple of things
1. Klaas were you able to duplicate the picture with the description Buckeye posted the other night from Jack ( Blue)?

2. Does anyone know if Sunfreak was able to get her dog back?

Thanks

Sam - I haven't had a chance to try to duplicate that picture.  I have a ton of "real" work right now, that's why I'm mostly lurking.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: April 12, 2007, 08:00:54 PM »

Evening Monkeys

Just a thought..

Have we actually heard direct from the FBI's mouth that nothing was found in those pics? I am not calling anyone a liar.. but... could they (whoever Art's contact is) have just said nothing to those pics? This way it wouldn't be a direct lie to the American people. Hope you understand what I am trying to say.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: April 12, 2007, 08:01:03 PM »

Anna

I didn't realize that it was illegal for the FBI to lie.  I feel a little better now.  In my heart of hearts, I am still a child of the 60s...no flames please... Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: April 12, 2007, 08:01:18 PM »

Blue, while somewhat knowlegable, did also have us taking apart those stupid van der Berg photos just about pixel by pixel and it wasn't what he thought it was so some salt grains might be in order.

Would like to see it out of curiosity but sometimes things are wild goose chases?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: April 12, 2007, 08:02:01 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB regarding the 10 Dutch investigators arriving tonight in Aruba:

All the way from Bonaire..... I must be at the airport at 8:00
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: April 12, 2007, 08:04:16 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB regarding the 10 Dutch investigators arriving tonight in Aruba:

Do planes from Bonaire have 10 seats??  Is vanderStratten coming?? And why is MF picking them up??  He is just a jack of all trades....hmmm..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: April 12, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »

Klaas,
Does MF mean he himself is in Bonaire or that the investigators are coming from Bonaire?  Well, he better get hopping if it is he himself he is speaking of.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: April 12, 2007, 08:05:35 PM »

it's possible, Tiger...I found it odd that the 10 Dutch investigators were working with the drug squad...the first thing I wondered when I read that was, "maybe this case has more to do with drugs than we realized..."

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: April 12, 2007, 08:06:24 PM »

Do planes from Bonaire have 10 seats??  Is vanderStratten coming?? And why is MF picking them up??  He is just a jack of all trades....hmmm..

Maybe MF is going there to take pictures?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: April 12, 2007, 08:06:53 PM »

MF is so FOS  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.