April 26, 2024, 02:28:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 144235 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: April 12, 2007, 09:56:26 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Maybe the reason for needing a large delegation of 10, is because a large take-down is planned?

That would be nice BB. Am still miffed as to why they would send ten experts to the island if they were going to fold their tents.

10 Investigators were working on the case in the Netherlands...  Thinking that they all had to be there for the final outcome seeing as they were all involved with looking through the files.  They are working with the drug enforcers in aruba because Jacobs is still head of the case, and narcotics.  I could be wrong here, but thats my opinion.  Hoping it is a BIG take down though.

The Jacobs factor is the most disturbing part of this HotShot. Ugh. Anybody believe this guy is on the right side of the law? Didn't think so.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: April 12, 2007, 09:57:15 PM »

I think that the only way to break the silence is to push the drugs lords into a panic.over the loss of money.It is the only leverage the Dutch truely have.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #622 on: April 12, 2007, 10:01:35 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
Evening all,

I wonder what happened first.
They found out 10 investigators were going to come over, or the Jossy boycott?

Ado

I want so much to be positive and have a little glimmer of hope in response to this investigative team. What I see is that there is a plan to officially shut the case down and they didn't want Jossy "mouthing off" when they do. Sounds like pre-damage control to me.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: April 12, 2007, 10:01:41 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "mishy"
2 years of stalling, BSing, and covering up...can we even hope? I'm with Janet, I'm almost afraid to even put myself out there like that!

Ten Dutch people might have just needed a vacation and it looked good on paper...who knows with these scheisters?

Yeah, I know.
I think I'll just sit and watch this one and not get toooo excited.

May I join you, Art?  I don't think we have much of a guarantee that anything will come of this.  Perhaps they are as Hot Shot suggests, the ten who worked on this in The Netherlands going to Aruba to tie up any lose ends or because they have additional questions.

Then again, could be a gambling junket from Rotterdam, lol!

. Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 12, 2007, 10:06:47 PM »

Anna has changed her clothes again  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

where are the BOOTS ?? Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #625 on: April 12, 2007, 10:07:34 PM »

O/T

Klaas? If you are here, ArtColley asked in the avatar thread to be changed out of her "Easter Best". I think you're the only one who can do that, so I was trying to assure you saw her request.  Wink TIA!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: April 12, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

On my feet, robots, just different boots!  That's the whole idea of Barbie, to change the clothes.  Wouldn't be much fun otherwise.

Cool

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: April 12, 2007, 10:11:08 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"

On my feet, robots, just different boots!  That's the whole idea of Barbie, to change the clothes.  Wouldn't be much fun otherwise.

Cool

LOL........you and my daughter are cut from the same cloth  Cool  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: April 12, 2007, 10:19:03 PM »

The Dutch are coming, the Dutch are coming

Wuu Wuu

What are they going to do?

Being of Dutch ancestors among lots of other ancestors, I can tease???

Seriously, I hope this leads to a real court case to put us all at ease!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 12, 2007, 10:20:18 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
O/T

Klaas? If you are here, ArtColley asked in the avatar thread to be changed out of her "Easter Best". I think you're the only one who can do that, so I was trying to assure you saw her request.  Wink TIA!

I posted the link to her old avatar in the avatar thread.  If she can't change it herself I'll do it for her later.

Need to get back to work (which is very over rated  Wink )
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: April 12, 2007, 10:31:20 PM »

2 years of stalling, BSing, and covering up...can we even hope? I'm with Janet, I'm almost afraid to even put myself out there like that!

Ten Dutch people might have just needed a vacation and it looked good on paper...who knows with these scheisters?

Yeah, I know.

May I join you, Art?  I don't think we have much of a guarantee that anything will come of this.  Perhaps they are as Hot Shot suggests, the ten who worked on this in The Netherlands going to Aruba to tie up any lose ends or because they have additional questions.

. Cool

YEp, Pull up a chair, Anna! Laughing
I don't honestly think anything will come of this at all. We've so many non-starters with this bunch of nitwits. I think its just more of the same ol BS..
Especially since Jacobs is involved. Just a PR stunt, IMO.

I refuse to take this rollercoaster ride at this point in time.

Its past time for them to put up or shut up, move over and let some REAL investigators take over. Harumph. Twisted Evil
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: April 12, 2007, 10:32:30 PM »

O/T

CBB...thanks!!!

Klaas, no rush, just whenever you get a chance! Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: April 12, 2007, 10:33:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
O/T

I posted the link to her old avatar in the avatar thread.  If she can't change it herself I'll do it for her later.

Need to get back to work (which is very over rated  Wink )

THanks, Klaas!!!
Didn't see this post prior to my posting my other one.  Laughing
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: April 12, 2007, 10:33:57 PM »

klaas,

I wish to put a picture in here and then post some text below it. The jpeg says 76k. I have it on phoobucket.  Under edit in photobucket what do I choose as to the size? Something larger than an avatar but what?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: April 12, 2007, 10:36:02 PM »

Evening all,

Ado

I want so much to be positive and have a little glimmer of hope in response to this investigative team. What I see is that there is a plan to officially shut the case down and they didn't want Jossy "mouthing off" when they do. Sounds like pre-damage control to me.

I wouldn't doubt it for a second, CBB...Well, I wish I could stay longer, but I gotta get in the shower and get ready to face the world tomorrow...Yippee! Will be staying tuned for any pertinent updates on this case, per usual! I hope our monkeys don't lose power in the storm...Personally, Artcolley, I'd love to be sitting around your woodburning stove right now sipping homemade soup out of a mug...sounds so cozy!!!!!! Since Mrs. Red isn't here to say it, I will....Keep the faith monkeys!!

Bring Natalee home...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: April 12, 2007, 10:36:23 PM »

Yeah, I know.

. Cool

YEp, Pull up a chair, Anna! Laughing
I don't honestly think anything will come of this at all. We've so many non-starters with this bunch of nitwits. I think its just more of the same ol BS..
Especially since Jacobs is involved. Just a PR stunt, IMO.

I refuse to take this rollercoaster ride at this point in time.

Its past time for them to put up or shut up, move over and let some REAL investigators take over. Harumph. Twisted Evil

My words exactly!!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #636 on: April 12, 2007, 10:38:08 PM »

Nite sweet Mishy!  Wink

HOTSHOT! You are georgous! Very Sharp, hon!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #637 on: April 12, 2007, 10:39:02 PM »

Nite sweet Mishy!  Wink

HOTSHOT! You are georgous! Very Sharp, hon!

And I can't spell!  Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: April 12, 2007, 10:40:03 PM »

if Satish did picked Joran from the beach and gave him a ride home, why would Joran then need to instant message Deepak, and tell him "I'm home"

LOAD ALERT

LOAD ALERT

LOAD ALERT

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 12, 2007, 10:41:01 PM »

Evening all,

Ado

I wouldn't doubt it for a second, CBB...Well, I wish I could stay longer, but I gotta get in the shower and get ready to face the world tomorrow...Yippee! Will be staying tuned for any pertinent updates on this case, per usual! I hope our monkeys don't lose power in the storm...Personally, Artcolley, I'd love to be sitting around your woodburning stove right now sipping homemade soup out of a mug...sounds so cozy!!!!!! Since Mrs. Red isn't here to say it, I will....Keep the faith monkeys!!

NIte nite!!! Have a good nite's sleep and pleasant dreams!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.