April 19, 2024, 03:58:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143538 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: April 12, 2007, 11:32:47 PM »

I started off being really excited.... especially due to the fact that
they have sent so many.  I am trying to hold on to my optomism.

They are secretive, so it's hard to tell when we will actually know
something, unless they go in tomorrow, like a bunch of cowboys,
and really lay into some people....

Wouldn't that be nice!!!!!

Wink

We can only hope.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: April 12, 2007, 11:35:51 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

Wink

We can only hope.

That would be the greatest thing ever!!!!!! Very Happy
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: April 13, 2007, 12:14:46 AM »

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:29 am
Babylon is Falling
The Arawak teepees will be crushed
will they sacrifice the Lamb or the Lion
to make the cowboys smile

I would really like to see this happen. Just once I would like for Shango to be right.  Hi monkeys.  I am late tonight.  Went to the mall with DH and he ran into his favorite place...Radio Shack...and the rest is history.  Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #663 on: April 13, 2007, 12:21:17 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Babylon is Falling

I would really like to see this happen. Just once I would like for Shango to be right.  Hi monkeys.  I am late tonight.  Went to the mall with DH and he ran into his favorite place...Radio Shack...and the rest is history.  Rolling Eyes

Hi Lala's! It's sorta slow without you!
I'm fighting depression over this "investigator overkill" thing. I'm highly suspicious and I'm afraid that silencing Jossy is just to keep reaction down when they shut down the case.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #664 on: April 13, 2007, 12:22:25 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"

Wink

We can only hope.

I love your attitude, Patti! Keep it coming, hon!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 13, 2007, 12:24:22 AM »

Hi Monkeys! Lalas I wish Shango would be right too.... CBB, hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #666 on: April 13, 2007, 12:26:08 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi Monkeys! Lalas I wish Shango would be right too.... CBB, hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!

Thanks, Elaine! You guys got me off to a rolicking start!  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: April 13, 2007, 12:30:41 AM »

Sadly, I think this whole thing will go out with a whimper.  The MSM is no longer interested.  Nothing short of an arrest will get this story back into the spotlight. It didn't get any coverage when they denied Paulus his money and the reasons for that were significant.  Proof that he had lied again and witnesses to boot.  No coverage.  

I know many hold out hope for the FBI, but realistically what will they work with?  There is no evidence and I highly doubt that ALE would share if there were. So even if they so desperately wanted to do something, they can't.  There is nothing left for them to work with.  I think their hands are tied and not because they want it that way.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 13, 2007, 12:30:55 AM »

Babylon is Falling

Lalas...whered you go so fast? Get back in here! Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: April 13, 2007, 12:35:15 AM »

Sadly, I think this whole thing will go out with a whimper.  The MSM is no longer interested.  Nothing short of an arrest will get this story back into the spotlight. It didn't get any coverage when they denied Paulus his money and the reasons for that were significant.  Proof that he had lied again and witnesses to boot.  No coverage.  

I know many hold out hope for the FBI, but realistically what will they work with?  There is no evidence and I highly doubt that ALE would share if there were. So even if they so desperately wanted to do something, they can't.  There is nothing left for them to work with.  I think their hands are tied and not because they want it that way.
Ohhhhhhh there you are, I cleaned my glasses now so I can see better.....I agree. Joran has been programmed not to tell the truth, so it will take someone else to tell it.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 13, 2007, 12:37:16 AM »

Ohhhhhhh there you are, I cleaned my glasses now so I can see better.....I agree. Joran has been programmed not to tell the truth, so it will take someone else to tell it.
And it would have to be someone who feels bad about the whole situation. It seems no-one there feels bad at all about anything!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #671 on: April 13, 2007, 12:40:21 AM »

Does anyone hold out any hope with the K2 suit?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: April 13, 2007, 12:42:34 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Does anyone hold out any hope with the K2 suit?
I almost hate to answer this... Crying or Very sad
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: April 13, 2007, 12:44:17 AM »

I don't see anything coming out of it unfortunately....IMO...what do you guys think about it?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #674 on: April 13, 2007, 12:47:34 AM »

OK, I'm with you. I know all the downsides, so I'm just remembering that some things are beyond our speculations and I've lived long enough to expect surprises. I'm trying here, guys.

I KNOW that light chases away darkness, and one candle conquers nightfall. Where's my matches?  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: April 13, 2007, 12:49:44 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
OK, I'm with you. I know all the downsides, so I'm just remembering that some things are beyond our speculations and I've lived long enough to expect surprises. I'm trying here, guys.

I KNOW that light chases away darkness, and one candle conquers nightfall. Where's my matches?  Laughing
I will try harder to be optimistic. I guess I am afraid to get hopes up, and have them throw the files out the door or wherever in a few weeks, when the two years is up.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: April 13, 2007, 12:50:40 AM »

I really hate that the local Aruban people have had to suffer with this mess. At the same time, they made no effort to stop it either.  When Beth needed someone to stand up to that corrupt government, all she got was a slap in the face.  People watched how they treated her when she called the Kalpoes criminals.  Well that's what they are.  She was in Deepak's car.  He did nothing to see that she was safe...nothing.  Instead he let Joran do his thing and looked the other way all the while knowing it was not right.  We know this by his statements.  They are evidence and they say it all.  "You're own father!"  He didn't say that unless he knew exactly what Paulus had done. To me that is being complicit right along with Joran.  Deepak and Satish didn't do much in the way of contradicting Joran on things he said about them and about that night.  They just say by and let others speak for them and not very well I might add. They are just as guilty as if they disposed of her themselves, which I still have my suspicions about.  Joran and Paulus did nothing that night the family arrived because they knew they could not go out and hunt for Natalee.  They knew right where she was and what happened to her.  Those two have waited all this out until the end and I fear that they will end up laughing at it all in the end and once again Aruba will have passed up a chance to do what is right and take their island back from the Dutch that have lorded over them for so long.  These people are sheep following each other over the cliff with no thoughts and concerns that there could be another way.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #677 on: April 13, 2007, 12:55:51 AM »

I really hate that the local Aruban people have had to suffer with this mess. At the same time, they made no effort to stop it either.  When Beth needed someone to stand up to that corrupt government, all she got was a slap in the face.  People watched how they treated her when she called the Kalpoes criminals.  Well that's what they are.  She was in Deepak's car.  He did nothing to see that she was safe...nothing.  Instead he let Joran do his thing and looked the other way all the while knowing it was not right.  We know this by his statements.  They are evidence and they say it all.  "You're own father!"  He didn't say that unless he knew exactly what Paulus had done. To me that is being complicit right along with Joran.  Deepak and Satish didn't do much in the way of contradicting Joran on things he said about them and about that night.  They just say by and let others speak for them and not very well I might add. They are just as guilty as if they disposed of her themselves, which I still have my suspicions about.  Joran and Paulus did nothing that night the family arrived because they knew they could not go out and hunt for Natalee.  They knew right where she was and what happened to her.  Those two have waited all this out until the end and I fear that they will end up laughing at it all in the end and once again Aruba will have passed up a chance to do what is right and take their island back from the Dutch that have lorded over them for so long.  These people are sheep following each other over the cliff with no thoughts and concerns that there could be another way.

Preach it , sister! Within your post lies the most obvious hope, Lala's. I'm absolutely convinced that several people know what happened, either because they participated or have been told. That's a sure bet that it will come out eventually.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: April 13, 2007, 01:03:46 AM »

I found an article from June of 2005, which had one line which SAID IT ALL:  
It's the first time Aruba has done such a big search," said Angela, a 31-year-old lottery supervisor. "We want to keep Aruba's name good. That's why we're here, to help find Natalee."  http://tinyurl.com/2jqel2
    we want to keep aruba'a name good
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 13, 2007, 01:05:44 AM »

I found an article from June of 2005, which had one line which SAID IT ALL:  
It's the first time Aruba has done such a big search," said Angela, a 31-year-old lottery supervisor. "We want to keep Aruba's name good. That's why we're here, to help find Natalee."  http://tinyurl.com/2jqel2
    we want to keep aruba's name good
The only thing they cared about was tourism and Aruba's name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.