March 29, 2024, 03:00:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143097 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #740 on: April 13, 2007, 07:48:05 AM »

Widget The Midget's pic above.

blown up

I'm using a pic before her annotations

-------------

Z1
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/californialighthousepics1/sskskjXTREMEBUP.png

Z2
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l266/californialighthousepics1/sskskjXTREMEBUP1.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: April 13, 2007, 07:50:19 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
WORLD JOURNIER-

On 3-19-2007 “Zoltan Zion” reported:

<QUOTE>

Aru-Bay

The Aru-Bay Videos, what the heck are they really?

In a case with tons of coincidences, twists and turns, and leaves us all grasping for the TRUTH, one area of the case is the famous ARU-BAY Videos. This deserves additional examination.

I have been studying these videos since 6/13/2005 when I received a PM from a poster asking me to look at a certain video in the group. At first I was not sure they had anything to do with Natalee's case. I had no idea how old the videos actually were. I also did not have access to the parent list from the ARU-BAY site at that time.

After acquiring all of the additional info I needed to make a determination, I began to become convinced they were part of the case involving the disappearance of Natalee.

I discovered that the videos were shot on 6/10/2005 and 6/11/2005 and were part of a larger video broken into many pieces to save server space. I contacted Ed Smith and began a roller-coaster ride dealing with a person with delusions. (I'm not going to talk to much about my dealings with Ed.)

I discovered that Ed was not reasonable and did not wish to share the TRUTH about the videos. Whatever it is Ed is hiding about these videos, it will remain hidden. Or will it? He will not release the 'missing video' no matter how much money is involved. That alone makes me suspicious about what the true nature of what the videos entails.

<break> my comments:

I suspect he will not release it because he is the President of
Aruba's Chamber of Commerce.

Last time I checked, planting body parts in order
to construct fake crime scenes was a felony in
just about any country.

>>Certainly, it reflects poorly on the Aruba's ATA/AHATA Fraudulent Hacks, and is bad for business.
Razz

Natalee Was In This Bag & Buried ..........

The Government Found Her Battered Body .........

Better For Aruba If She  Stayed Missing ...........

We Will NEVER Have Justice For Natalee Cause ALL The MAIN Players

Are Part Of The Government Cover-Up .........

Unless You Disappear One Of The PLAYERS ..........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: April 13, 2007, 07:55:34 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: April 13, 2007, 08:04:34 AM »

Morning Leslie! The Paper Lady.

Like clockwork!

danki

------------------------

another blow up of

pic widge the midge's

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: April 13, 2007, 08:15:05 AM »

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: April 13, 2007, 08:15:23 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: April 13, 2007, 08:16:07 AM »

Cool  Cool  Cool

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

------------------
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 13, 2007, 08:17:58 AM »

Morning monkeys. I'm supposed to be working on employee evaluations right now. Shhhhh.......

What is labeled as a birthmark in the pic always looked like a wound or a bruise to me. Did Natalee have a birthmark there?

I Stand With The Girl
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: April 13, 2007, 08:21:31 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Morning monkeys. I'm supposed to be working on employee evaluations right now. Shhhhh.......

What is labeled as a birthmark in the pic always looked like a wound or a bruise to me. Did Natalee have a birthmark there?
Beth says she had a birthmark on her right arm, clear to see, Dave says he never noticed, so whether it's a birthmark, or a wound, it is something.  Dave doen't see Natalee at all in this picture, Beth I do believe does, so,....I don't know what to say.  I have seen it from the git go, alot of men can't see it.  Carpe is special, he can.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: April 13, 2007, 08:33:44 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

Beth says she had a birthmark on her right arm, clear to see, Dave says he never noticed, so whether it's a birthmark, or a wound, it is something.  Dave doen't see Natalee at all in this picture, Beth I do believe does, so,....I don't know what to say.  I have seen it from the git go, alot of men can't see it.  Carpe is special, he can.

TY Hotshot. I've always thought that picture looked exactly like Natalee. I'm the world's worst about being able to see things in pictures, but that one never presented a problem for me. And, as I mentioned yesterday, the size of the bag shouldn't be a problem either, as hubby measured me and I would fit easily into a standard-size trash bag. Wait...is that more information than hubby needs to know? Shocked  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: April 13, 2007, 08:35:23 AM »

Q: What do you call ANITA VAN DER SLOOT?

ANSWER:

{{edit}}

------------------
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: April 13, 2007, 08:37:12 AM »

Just in from aruba, they have come to close the case.....

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: April 13, 2007, 08:39:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkey Peoples.. TGIF!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: April 13, 2007, 08:40:07 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Good Morning Monkey Peoples.. TGIF!!!!

Howdy Kimmy. TGIF indeed!

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: April 13, 2007, 08:44:14 AM »

Tell 'em you see a pair off boobies in it, hotshot. They'll see that

from across the room under blacklight  conditions.   Confused  Laughing

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: April 13, 2007, 08:46:37 AM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: April 13, 2007, 08:48:56 AM »

TGIF to ya, kimmi!!!! Wink

------------------
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: April 13, 2007, 08:59:47 AM »

Happy Birthday,Mrs Borg.I think that Posner will not tolerate to much income loss and will make the sacrifices.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: April 13, 2007, 09:05:15 AM »

Ten people came to close the case?

Hi Hotshot, long time no see!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #759 on: April 13, 2007, 09:32:45 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Ten people came to close the case?

Hi Hotshot, long time no see!

Good morning.  

Sounds like a typical token effort on the part of the island.  I'm sure they are hoping that sending 10 investigators makes their activity appear more legitimate.  "Of course we are serious!  We sent ten of our best men!"

Lying POS.  

I hate them all for what they've done.  Even if some of them didn't engage in the crime itself, being party to the coverup however actively, renders them just as guilty in my book.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.