April 25, 2024, 11:21:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 144213 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: April 13, 2007, 11:27:32 AM »

Or wait - maybe it was crazy with the t-ball. Sorry, not sure. (But it WAS funny!)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #801 on: April 13, 2007, 11:30:24 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Anna"
Good Morning, Monkeys,

Lalas,

Vegans = a vegetarian who omits all animal products from the diet.  

I have a son who is one of those.  No dairy products for him!  Makes planning a family dinner a real adventure!

He is raw vegan besides but will eat bread and cooked veggies but only if they require it to be consumed such as green beans, legumes, etc.

Oh dear.  I hope these two aren't that strict.  Okay I will make chicken salad. Pimiento cheese ( thanks for the recipe) and veggie pitas.  What do you guys think?  I will only use olive oil in the veggie pitas.  If I use pita bread and whole wheat maybe I will be good there.  Now, what about side things such as potato chips?

This calls for crudites!   You need some carrots, celery, sweet red bell pepper slices, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, maybe a nice veggie dip.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: April 13, 2007, 11:30:44 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Anna - does your son eat mayo? Or maybe fake mayo?

No, no mayo, eggs, butter, cheese, milk or milk products, ice cream, etc.  Olive oil OK, Basalmic vinegar OK.

Fruits are good.  Fruit salads.  You can also put small broccoli florettes in veggie pitas.

But the term vegan as opposed to vegetarian is to eliminate all animal products.
Lots of kids these days are vegan.  I always wonder if it is to give their parents a hard time.   Rolling Eyes They gotta rebel against something, I suppose.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #803 on: April 13, 2007, 11:31:10 AM »

Quote from: "San"
If FOX is headed back to Aruba will this be a Greta thing again?  Can she ever go back there anymore?   Gosh!  I really want this to not be what I think is about to happen...then again...maybe this is a good thing.  When the attention dies down...that is when the suspects and the witnesses will need to be looking over their shoulders.  Run Deepak! Run! Robots train will be coming for you!

I bet there is an interview with the Sloots.

Fabulous!  I haven't been told a bald faced lie in........oh yeah, since their last interview!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: April 13, 2007, 11:31:32 AM »

BTW who is Zoltan and where does he post?  Wink

OT is Puma here I have a vegetarian question...maybe you guys can help me.  I need to know what kind of sandwiches vegetarians can eat?  What are the limits?

Lettuce, Tomato and Mayo sandwich. Laughing   YUM Rolling Eyes

w/ cucumber

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 13, 2007, 11:33:22 AM »

Get ready to see Joe Tacopina all over the news defending Joran to the hilt.  I can her him now:  See I told you my client was innocent.  Rolling Eyes

As far as an interview will go with this Sloots:

Fox:  So how do you feel about the court decision?

Paulus:  I am so pleased.  I knew if there was no body no crime they couldn't convict my psycho son Joran.

Fox:  Where is Joran now?

Paulus:  He is targeting new girls in Holland.  I made sure to tell him if they are American leave them alone.

Fox:  Anita did you get a new wardrobe.

Anita:  Yes I have learned a lot from Monkeys of what not to wear Laughing

Fox:  Will you move with your family back to Holland?

Paulus:  No I have some things hidden in the garden and I don't want them digging up the new cement work around the pool.

Fox:  How were your other children effected by what happened.

Paulus:  They know not to following in mine or Joran's footsteps because he is a nut and I am a pervert.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: April 13, 2007, 11:33:28 AM »

San--saw your sig line....

can not wait to see the sloots running for cover again...

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: April 13, 2007, 11:36:19 AM »

Get ready to see Joe Tacopina all over the news defending Joran to the hilt.  I can her him now:  See I told you my client was innocent.  Rolling Eyes

As far as an interview will go with this Sloots:

Fox:  So how do you feel about the court decision?

Paulus:  I am so pleased.  I knew if there was no body no crime they couldn't convict my psycho son Joran.

Fox:  Where is Joran now?

Paulus:  He is targeting new girls in Holland.  I made sure to tell him if they are American leave them alone.

Fox:  Anita did you get a new wardrobe.

Anita:  Yes I have learned a lot from Monkeys of what not to wear Laughing

Fox:  Will you move with your family back to Holland?

Paulus:  No I have some things hidden in the garden and I don't want them digging up the new cement work around the pool.

Fox:  How were your other children effected by what happened.

Paulus:  They know not to following in mine or Joran's footsteps because he is a nut and I am a pervert.

Are you sure you're not doing that interview?   Shocked
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: April 13, 2007, 11:37:19 AM »

that interview is funny.......

joran also turned gay so no chance of anymore endangered females...lol
ask guido....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: April 13, 2007, 11:38:26 AM »

Crazymom was the coach for the kids...but I remember those days well.  It's more a treat for the parents to see their babies out there anyway.  

Crudites it is then and chips.

I had no idea there was a distinction between vegetarians and vegans.  I learn something new everyday here.  You guys really do know everything.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: April 13, 2007, 11:40:07 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
that interview is funny.......

joran also turned gay so no chance of anymore endangered females...lol
ask guido....

Laughing  Laughing

FOM, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your line.  It is so truthful.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: April 13, 2007, 11:41:25 AM »

San..course not...it has been a big sweaty fact from day one..IMO

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: April 13, 2007, 11:45:31 AM »

Crazymom was the coach for the kids...but I remember those days well.  It's more a treat for the parents to see their babies out there anyway.  

Crudites it is then and chips.

I had no idea there was a distinction between vegetarians and vegans.  I learn something new everyday here.  You guys really do know everything.

I LEARN ALOT TOO!!!! I just figures out how to "minimze"  so i can be two places at once on lline...lol...i am serious.!!!!!  not gonna try three..may get lost Rolling Eyes

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: April 13, 2007, 11:46:45 AM »

oooohhhhhhh....but her typing still sucks Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: April 13, 2007, 11:51:40 AM »

Lalas, I found this photo of what may be your daughter because of the pencils and all:

And I certainly

But unfortunately today is

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

So maybe it would be better to hear from the team of investigators tomorrow instead of today?

Just going to sit on the sidelines and watch this one unfold.  Dennie Jacobs, head of narcotics has always been the lead investigator more or less so not sure if that means anything at this late date.  He is still there and both Dompig and vd Straaten are long gone.  That part is very interesting.

Off to work and lurk. . . . .

In spite of it all, try to

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: April 13, 2007, 11:54:41 AM »

ANNA--thanks for the reminder.......
will have to be extra careful today Shocked

I think the dutch suck.
they let this whole thing be swept under one big friggin rug.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: April 13, 2007, 11:54:50 AM »

Just to be sure, I just checked!

Online Etymology Dictionary - Cite This Source
vegan  

1944, from vegetable (n.) + -an; coined by Donald Watson to distinguish those who abstain from all animal products (eggs, cheese, etc.) from those who merely refuse to eat the animals.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper
WordNet - Cite This Source vegan

noun
a strict vegetarian; someone who eats no animal or dairy products at all  

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary - Cite This Source
Main Entry: veg·an
Pronunciation: 'vE-g&n; 'vej-&n, -"an
Function: noun
: a strict vegetarian : one that consumes no animal food or dairy products —veg·an·ism /'vE-g&-"niz-&m, 'vej-&-/ noun

Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: April 13, 2007, 11:56:54 AM »

i checked websters for sociopath....there is a pic of the vandersloot family

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: April 13, 2007, 12:02:30 PM »

Report to be made under cover of Imus?  Perhaps they will stay on the island until the time expires around June 9.

That would be too expensive.  They could always stay at the Sloot compound as the judges usually did.
 Rolling Eyes Nah, with ten of them, this will be a relatively short trip.  

Just a thought. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: April 13, 2007, 12:02:35 PM »

Just doing a drive-by to see if there was any news.  Looks like I have to go back a few pages.   Confused

Has anyone seen SunFreak?  I haven't been reading much to see if she's posted, but I got an e-mail saying someone is concerned they haven't heard from her.  

I am vegetarian, but going vegan would mean not eating chocolate cake, brownies or chocolate chip cookies!   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked They all have eggs in them.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.