April 19, 2024, 02:58:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #599 4/11 - 4/13/2007  (Read 143537 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: April 13, 2007, 05:24:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
OMG, you have to go look at this.  Dompigs new line of work.  Forgive me if you already know.

http://shieldgroupworldwide.com/data/home/aboutus/

Do these people have any shame.  Here he is boasting about all his experience in his background and then they say one murder was too much for them to solve.  I guess he will have his rapist son working for him.

San, I see no mention in his resume of his getting railroaded off the Natalee Holloway case after making preposterous accusations about the victim, getting publicly chided by law enforcement experts for his sloppy, haphazard police work, and using his crackhead relative as an expert witness.

He left out the good stuff.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: April 13, 2007, 05:27:09 PM »

Tamikos,
Another possibility for posting your theory might be to put it in its own thread?

We can do that ourselves as well.  Just click the button at the bottom.  Maybe yours would encourage others to add theirs as well.

Just thinking again. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 13, 2007, 05:29:23 PM »

Anna and San

As I stated to Angie, I would love to share my theory if there is a genuine interest but ... it is long as back up quotes are included (surprise! surprise!).  I would require a little time to go over it once again and ... I would feel much better if Klaas is aware.

Thank you

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: April 13, 2007, 05:32:27 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Anna and San

As I stated to Angie, I would love to share my theory if there is a genuine interest but ... it is long as back up quotes are included (surprise! surprise!).  I would require a little time to go over it once again and ... I would feel much better if Klaas is aware.

Thank you

Janet

I'm here!

Please, go ahead and post your theory!!  If you want, you can start a new thread for it or your can post it here.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: April 13, 2007, 05:37:59 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
OMG, you have to go look at this.  Dompigs new line of work.  Forgive me if you already know.

http://shieldgroupworldwide.com/data/home/aboutus/

Do these people have any shame.  Here he is boasting about all his experience in his background and then they say one murder was too much for them to solve.  I guess he will have his rapist son working for him.

San, I see no mention in his resume of his getting railroaded off the Natalee Holloway case after making preposterous accusations about the victim, getting publicly chided by law enforcement experts for his sloppy, haphazard police work, and using his crackhead relative as an expert witness.

Also it was said the reason why his wife divorced him because he used to beat her.  GREAT GUY DON'T YOU THINK.  He is a waste of life like everyone else on that island.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: April 13, 2007, 05:38:36 PM »

Anna and San

Thank you

Janet

Janet:

I want to see it, too.   I love the way you post with all those quotes from
newspapers and broadcasts.  I would love to see what you have put together.  Check with Klaas and then let us know where you end up putting it.  I like the idea of having a thread for it because that would be a fun thing for us all to do.

Smiles to you, Girl.  I'd choose your writings over Shango, anyday.  It's like the difference between fiction and non-fiction, fact and make-believe.

Wink

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: April 13, 2007, 05:38:48 PM »

Anna and San

Thank you

Janet

Oh, Klaas is always aware, lol!  She doesn't miss much!  Just busy today but she knows all.   Very Happy We can never pull anything off on her except when she goes to the store in fifteen minutes or less.

Takes me that long to find my keys and get to my car.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: April 13, 2007, 05:39:48 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Anna and San

Thank you

Janet

Janet:

I want to see it, too.   I love the way you post with all those quotes from
newspapers and broadcasts.  I would love to see what you have put together.  Check with Klaas and then let us know where you end up putting it.  I like the idea of having a thread for it because that would be a fun thing for us all to do.

Smiles to you, Girl.  I'd choose your writings over Shango, anyday.  It's like the difference between fiction and non-fiction, fact and make-believe.

Wink

Patti ... you made my day.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: April 13, 2007, 05:41:03 PM »

Sorry Janet  Embarassed
 I didn't mean to put you on the spot.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: April 13, 2007, 05:42:01 PM »

What Patti said!

I like the idea of it in its own thread, too.  Maybe others would add their own theories.  My own has major gaps in it that change from time to time but is basically some version or other of the KISS one.

Back to work but looking forward to reading it when you get it all together.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: April 13, 2007, 05:43:57 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Also it was said the reason why his wife divorced him because he used to beat her.  GREAT GUY DON'T YOU THINK.  He is a waste of life like everyone else on that island.

Just the kind of guy you'd want to trust your business to, huh? On top of that he's got no balls. None of them do. They let a punk judge wannabe and his buddies push them around all over the island. Bet he's still got a rash on his butt.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #931 on: April 13, 2007, 05:49:35 PM »

It appears to be a face plate to block view of who is really in the bag.

My latest work that shows that is here:

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: April 13, 2007, 05:54:40 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
It appears to be a face plate to block view of who is really in the bag.

My latest work that shows that is here:

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/

Shocked    Crying or Very sad
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: April 13, 2007, 05:56:11 PM »

The female in the bag has MASSIVE right side facial trauma.

...and from what I can make out from her right leg, she has some

trauma wounds, and they seem to be big & bloody.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: April 13, 2007, 05:56:53 PM »

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

is right, Angie.

------------------
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 13, 2007, 06:01:20 PM »

I rarely see what others do in those photos.  I'm not ignoring or discounting them, I just have trouble seeing what people say they see.  

Tomikosmom, I'm going to do other stuff for awhile, but I hope you'll post your theory.  New insights, new ideas.  I'll have something to look forward to when I do my evening drive-by.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: April 13, 2007, 06:21:58 PM »

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: April 13, 2007, 06:26:14 PM »

I am most interested in hearing your theory. Please post it so we can take a look.  

Although  I have studied Shango an Simian to see if there is any truth in their words I think everyone should know that I have never said I believed them.  Everyone just thinks that.  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: April 13, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I am most interested in hearing your theory. Please post it so we can take a look.  

Although  I have studied Shango an Simian to see if there is any truth in their words I think everyone should know that I have never said I believed them.  Everyone just thinks that.  Wink

LOL Lalas   Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: April 13, 2007, 06:27:43 PM »

Lalas  where is my loli pop?  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.