April 26, 2024, 04:48:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168637 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2007, 10:19:51 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Good Front Page post, Red and Klaasend..

There are other “oddities” in the photos that are being reviewed.

Yeah, yeah, I know.  The small head.  I am the lone ranger on my theory about that part of the photo... Wink

Sleuth - there are many other oddities that just aren't real "clear" to me like the small head Wink

OK,  missing something...are you talking about Lee's small head?  Would that not be the result of making her body, and most particularly the shoulder to the elbow about 4 feet long?  the whole picture of Lee is stretched.  PS> why are we whispering small head???

I think they're referring to the small head that some think looks like Joran and some think is the head of the bartender kneeling/bending down behind the bar.

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2007, 10:20:26 PM »

Yeah, yeah, I know.  The small head.  I am the lone ranger on my theory about that part of the photo... Wink

Sleuth - there are many other oddities that just aren't real "clear" to me like the small head Wink

OK,  missing something...are you talking about Lee's small head?  Would that not be the result of making her body, and most particularly the shoulder to the elbow about 4 feet long?  the whole picture of Lee is stretched.  PS> why are we whispering small head???

Just to the right of the guy in the plaid shirt leaning against the bar.  About mid-way up on his right side some see what they think is a very small head photoshopped into the photo.  I just think it might have been the bartender squatting down to grab a bottle from below the bar - looks like he has his hand around a liquor bottle...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2007, 10:21:49 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Ang,  have you tried liquid nyquil? Got any soma?  Laughing

Yes   I gpt some.  Smile  I had pill form.. I took YAPS advice.
 Got the liquid and no go Sad

So the pill form did better than the liquid?

Both the same IMO  Mishy..  Sad   Sleep meds dont do shit for me.. Sad

know any pharmacists? Try liquid valium  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

LOL LOL  

San and her gun may help!   Wink
 And why.. yes.. yes I do know a few parmacists    Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2007, 10:23:18 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
This small head - a bit freaky: Laughing

It is creepy for sure..   Evil or Very Mad
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2007, 10:24:04 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
By working with this group, who they might have worked with already in the past on different cases, they know that it will be difficult for new information or additional info to be leaked out.

When you read something like this, it actually sounds like a real investigation is ongoing. But with MF being the source there is really no way to know.

I agree igsigs but MF's direct lob at the Diario makes his motivations all the more obvious now doesn't it? Can we say Jossy's competition? very transparent  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2007, 10:24:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

OMG!!! THAT'S the problem they have identified and are coming to address!!!??? God forbid they should see a little flaw in lost evidence, arresting wrong suspects while giving the OBVIOUS suspects 10 days to cover tracks, letting Paulus drive himself to the police station, obstructing a search warrent to search the property, tapping cell phones of her parents, Joran's ever-changing story, and on and on! THOSE things don't raise even a little red flag to an investigation! The problem is to put a tight lid on any info reaching the ears of the public and her parents? After all, they have no interest in this case and don't have any right to know how that Nappy Island devoured their daughter! Oh, F*** Them!
I make a commitment right here and right now, to do everything within my power..........and folks we all have far more power than we think, to shut that Island down economically.
 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

This charade that's about to happen is going to be hard to swallow.

I deleted the part of this post quoting the nut case and her opinion.   Very Happy But I think you forgot the part where Joran was allowed to get information about what others were saying when questioned by ALE.  Possibly one of the reasons his story changed so often.  It's in the details.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2007, 10:26:28 PM »

Oh.... that small head...saw that and it is very freaky.  (I thought you were talking about Lee or the guy and I was trying to figure it out) saw the Little guy.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2007, 10:28:10 PM »

Now that one I see!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2007, 10:29:31 PM »

Posted today at RU by Sunmoonstars a translated by Arubagirl Bondia article:

Fox to do an anniversary show from Aruba..thanks AGirl

Arubagirl sent this early this morning but I didn't get it until much later.

Looking at the interest for the Saladin case, the timing can create a problem

American Press Is on Its Way to Aruba to Remember the Second Anniversary of the Holloway Case

They can be in Aruba in the second week of this May

Oranjestad- One more time an American press circus can be expected next month when the second anniversary of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is approaching. As it is known, two years ago on the 30th of May it has been two years that Aruba found itself in a situation never seen before with the negative international attention when an American teenager disappeared and it brought a wave of negative activity with it that Aruba is still trying to recover from.

When the first year passed, it was to be expected that the American press would like to revive the entire episode that happened a year earlier. This indeed happened, but not in the way it was thought. One of the American tv channels that basically took over Aruba, meaning FOXNEWS, made a one-hour documentary, but others did not spend much attention to it [the anniversary].

This year, once more FOXNEWS is on its way to Aruba where they are planning a visit the second or the third week of May, to film aruba Aruba and then show the footage on the relevant date. Many people who have been approached turned down the interest, indicating that they are not interested in the case anymore and moreover they are tired of this situation.

In the meantime there is a case against Michael Saladin pending where he signed a waiver that the American government asked him to sign so that they can use his story and create another media circus. There are indications that if Saladin’s detention has to enter in the 60 day phase next week, there is a chance that Saladin could go ahead and give his lawyer the green light to release this waiver with all its consequences. It must be said at the same time that from the other side, Saladin received an avalanche of advice to not release the waiver, because it would be deadly to Aruba. But everything resorts in the hand of Saladin who is still in the hospital.

The problem is that the timing can be somewhat tricky because if the result is that just when the American press teams are in Aruba relating to the Holloway case, Saladin can have the news of the waiver which can initiate another complete circus on Aruba. Something that the financial experts have pointed out that can be deadly for Aruba. There are many investments taking place right now that can stop of Aruba receives such a blow again.

Bon Dia Aruba, Friday, April 13, 2007, page A2
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/April/13/A-13-4-07.pdf
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2007, 10:29:55 PM »

But I don't think any of the bartenders are that pale?  Lots of sun there, and lots of local nationals working.  I don't think that is a bartender.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2007, 10:35:42 PM »

In the meantime there is a case against Michael Saladin pending where he signed a waiver that the American government asked him to sign so that they can use his story and create another media circus.

OH, Our Government is now asking for waivers?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I don't think so.  Sounds like we should be discussing Mr. Saladin more.  Wink

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2007, 10:38:24 PM »

Posted today at RU by Sunmoonstars a translated by Arubagirl Bondia article:

Fox to do an anniversary show from Aruba..thanks AGirl

Arubagirl sent this early this morning but I didn't get it until much later.

Looking at the interest for the Saladin case, the timing can create a problem

American Press Is on Its Way to Aruba to Remember the Second Anniversary of the Holloway Case

They can be in Aruba in the second week of this May

Oranjestad- One more time an American press circus can be expected next month when the second anniversary of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is approaching. As it is known, two years ago on the 30th of May it has been two years that Aruba found itself in a situation never seen before with the negative international attention when an American teenager disappeared and it brought a wave of negative activity with it that Aruba is still trying to recover from.

When the first year passed, it was to be expected that the American press would like to revive the entire episode that happened a year earlier. This indeed happened, but not in the way it was thought. One of the American tv channels that basically took over Aruba, meaning FOXNEWS, made a one-hour documentary, but others did not spend much attention to it [the anniversary].

This year, once more FOXNEWS is on its way to Aruba where they are planning a visit the second or the third week of May, to film aruba Aruba and then show the footage on the relevant date. Many people who have been approached turned down the interest, indicating that they are not interested in the case anymore and moreover they are tired of this situation.

In the meantime there is a case against Michael Saladin pending where he signed a waiver that the American government asked him to sign so that they can use his story and create another media circus. There are indications that if Saladin’s detention has to enter in the 60 day phase next week, there is a chance that Saladin could go ahead and give his lawyer the green light to release this waiver with all its consequences. It must be said at the same time that from the other side, Saladin received an avalanche of advice to not release the waiver, because it would be deadly to Aruba. But everything resorts in the hand of Saladin who is still in the hospital.

The problem is that the timing can be somewhat tricky because if the result is that just when the American press teams are in Aruba relating to the Holloway case, Saladin can have the news of the waiver which can initiate another complete circus on Aruba. Something that the financial experts have pointed out that can be deadly for Aruba. There are many investments taking place right now that can stop of Aruba receives such a blow again.

Bon Dia Aruba, Friday, April 13, 2007, page A2
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/April/13/A-13-4-07.pdf

Well, Gee. I thought that Aruba's economy was "booming"!

You know, after all this time, they still do NOT get it!  The want to sweep ANY crime under the rug to save their pocketbooks. How arrogant.
If they had half a brain cell amongst the whole population, they would realize that coming clean and actually admitting and DOING something about their crime rate would help them so much.
THey can't seem to understand that it isn't the crime..its the coverups that makes people NOT want to go there.

They keep blaming the media for "reporting" what THEY say!  Now, how moronic is that?
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2007, 10:38:44 PM »

Klaas...can that article possibly be real...?  It sounds like it is written by a nut case and a very self-centered individual.....imagine, they are still
worried about the economic impact over the life of a missing tourist and
an American businessman.  These people have NO insight...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2007, 10:39:42 PM »

ANd now it is time to hit the hay!

Nitey Nite!!!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2007, 10:39:58 PM »

In the meantime there is a case against Michael Saladin pending where he signed a waiver that the American government asked him to sign so that they can use his story and create another media circus.

OH, Our Government is now asking for waivers?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I don't think so.  Sounds like we should be discussing Mr. Saladin more.  Wink

Good knows, our media knows how to put on a circus, but our government does not ask for waivers so they can create a media circus.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2007, 10:40:37 PM »

Hi everyone,

I haven't understood that Saladin case too well but it sounds like it has potential to cause Aruba more embarrassment.

Bring it on!

BTW, y'all have been some busy posters the last few days... a LOT of pages.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2007, 10:42:33 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Nitey Nite!!!

Nite Artcolley
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2007, 10:42:51 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Nitey Nite!!!

Night Art... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2007, 10:44:24 PM »

HI Monkeys,
Sleuth,I see Jorans head. Do you think that was inserted in there as well?

By the way MOnkeys, since I know there is another Sam who post to the front page as well as I have seen that Sam post at other sites as well I am trying real hard to remember to post at the bottom of my post on the front page or at other sites as SM Sam. So hopefuly there will be no confusion.

Angie , For some reason I have it in my head there is a tea you can drink to help you sleep. Maybe someone else will know. I know wine helps me when I am insomniac. Just 2 small glasses. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2007, 11:02:46 PM »

Take liquid Valium and relax,relax a lot/Weather is going to be bad at 3 C.S.T. SAT.The Northeast will be hit.Good call Al.I am waiting to see what the ten do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.