April 19, 2024, 12:29:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168252 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2007, 11:04:12 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Good Front Page post, Red and Klaasend..

There are other “oddities” in the photos that are being reviewed.

Yeah, yeah, I know.  The small head.  I am the lone ranger on my theory about that part of the photo... Wink

HI Monkeys,
Sleuth,I see Jorans head. Do you think that was inserted in there as well?

By the way MOnkeys, since I know there is another Sam who post to the front page as well as I have seen that Sam post at other sites as well I am trying real hard to remember to post at the bottom of my post on the front page or at other sites as SM Sam. So hopefuly there will be no confusion.

Angie , For some reason I have it in my head there is a tea you can drink to help you sleep. Maybe someone else will know. I know wine helps me when I am insomniac. Just 2 small glasses. LOL

I'm watching the local news, and the estranged husband of the missing 911 operator was fired from his police job because they found explosives in his locker at work.  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2007, 11:06:04 PM »

Oops! I quoted Sam's post because I also meant to say something to Angie about difficulty sleeping. Whenever I have problems getting to sleep, I concentrate on my breathing. I take a deep breath in and concentrate on saying "in" to myself. Then I breathe out and say "out" to myself. If I concentrate on doing this and don't let my  mind wander, I always drop off to sleep within 5 minutes.

I Stand With The Girl
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2007, 11:07:26 PM »

Benedryl works for me.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2007, 11:07:57 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Take liquid Valium and relax,relax a lot/Weather is going to be bad at 3 C.S.T. SAT.The Northeast will be hit.Good call Al.I am waiting to see what the ten do

I am behind.. LOL Tiger  Wink
 I heard PA is gonna get hit now with a snowstorm.   Evil or Very Mad  Sunday into Monday.  Guess we'll see what happens.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2007, 11:10:07 PM »

The estranged husband of the 911 operator is at his house and the street where his house is has been closed off. There are an ambulance and police cars there, but the police aren't telling the news media anything. Someone did tell a reporter that the policeman/husband had threatened violence against himself, but that hasn't been confirmed.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2007, 11:11:57 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
In the meantime there is a case against Michael Saladin pending where he signed a waiver that the American government asked him to sign so that they can use his story and create another media circus.

OH, Our Government is now asking for waivers?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I don't think so.  Sounds like we should be discussing Mr. Saladin more.  Wink

Hmmmm, I wonder how we can contact Saladin or his attorney and tell them to go ahead and release that waiver?  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2007, 11:12:50 PM »

Thanks for the sleep help.. But honestly, nothing helps  Crying or Very sad
  And only those who suffer can relate.  It sucks.
 911 did it.. The swing shifts.. and I have not slept right since I worked there.  I'll live.  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2007, 11:12:55 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
The estranged husband of the 911 operator is at his house and the street where his house is has been closed off. There are an ambulance and police cars there, but the police aren't telling the news media anything. Someone did tell a reporter that the policeman/husband had threatened violence against himself, but that hasn't been confirmed.

This is going on right now??
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2007, 11:13:57 PM »

Shocked  is this near you??
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2007, 11:14:44 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Thanks for the sleep help.. But honestly, nothing helps  Crying or Very sad
  And only those who suffer can relate.  It sucks.
 911 did it.. The swing shifts.. and I have not slept right since I worked there.  I'll live.  Smile

Angie, sometimes I have trouble going to sleep when I have a lot of stuff from work spinning around in my head. That breathing thing works like magic when I'm like that. I mentioned it to hubby to the other day, and he says he's been doing that for a while now and it works like magic for him too.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2007, 11:15:05 PM »

BTGirl - if it's near your run on over and take some pictures, LOL  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2007, 11:15:43 PM »

It's not near my house, but it's in the Chattanooga area.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2007, 11:15:44 PM »

Oops! I quoted Sam's post because I also meant to say something to Angie about difficulty sleeping. Whenever I have problems getting to sleep, I concentrate on my breathing. I take a deep breath in and concentrate on saying "in" to myself. Then I breathe out and say "out" to myself. If I concentrate on doing this and don't let my  mind wander, I always drop off to sleep within 5 minutes.

I do the same thing, BT. Sometimes I concentrate on a visual at the same time, like waves rolling up on the shore and then going back out as I say "in" and "out." Benadryl makes me drowsy but makes my mind race, so no help there...most sleep aids and such have the opposite effect on me, that's why I was thinking liquid valium  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2007, 11:16:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

In my jammies?  Shocked  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2007, 11:16:45 PM »

Laughing  Laughing   Klaas  !
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2007, 11:17:12 PM »

Shocked sounds like something might have happened, or they are just trying to stay close just in case...sounds like a guilty move on hubby's part, though  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2007, 11:17:39 PM »

This is going on right now??

I'm watching the local news and they broke into the regular newscast and said this was breaking news. I'm sure they'll have an update if they find out anything more.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2007, 11:18:04 PM »

YEP..if I can chase garbage cans here in my jammies out in the middle of the road.. you can do it in your jammies too  Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2007, 11:18:38 PM »

That's OK we will wait go ahead get changed and take the pictures Laughing .  Do you need me to time you.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2007, 11:19:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"

That's OK we will wait go ahead get changed and take the pictures Laughing .  Do you need me to time you.

Klaas would probably get here from Southern California and have the pictures made before I could get my jeans on.  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.