April 24, 2024, 09:54:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168495 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2007, 11:20:26 PM »

BT and Mishy..
 I tryed it all, trust me  Sad
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2007, 11:20:28 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
The estranged husband of the 911 operator is at his house and the street where his house is has been closed off. There are an ambulance and police cars there, but the police aren't telling the news media anything. Someone did tell a reporter that the policeman/husband had threatened violence against himself, but that hasn't been confirmed.

Shocked  is this near you??

BTGirl - if it's near your run on over and take some pictures, LOL  Laughing

In my jammies?  Shocked  Laughing

That's OK we will wait go ahead get changed and take the pictures Laughing .  Do you need me to time you.

Klaas would probably get here from Southern California and have the pictures made before I could get my jeans on.  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2007, 11:21:30 PM »

The estranged husband of the 911 operator is at his house and the street where his house is has been closed off. There are an ambulance and police cars there, but the police aren't telling the news media anything. Someone did tell a reporter that the policeman/husband had threatened violence against himself, but that hasn't been confirmed.

That's OK we will wait go ahead get changed and take the pictures Laughing .  Do you need me to time you.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   SAN!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2007, 11:22:20 PM »

I am waiting for the answer to BT. I know you did say local news Soooo

Angie I used to be a night Monkey. Many years so realy had to adjust my body clock. I did something similiar or is that similar to what BT described excep I added to it by first trying to relax different parts of my body. Like a form of self hypnosis.

Tiger where do you get this liquid Valium?

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2007, 11:23:07 PM »

ROFLMAO San!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Angie I used to be a night Monkey. Many years so realy had to adjust my body clock. I did something similiar or is that similar to what BT described excep I added to it by first trying to relax different parts of my body. Like a form of self hypnosis.

Sam - It's not that close to me - probably 40 miles away. Of course, I live out in the woods and almost everything is 40 miles away from me, so it seems local.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2007, 11:26:45 PM »

Hi sweety  Smile
 My body clock is messed up  Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2007, 11:28:17 PM »

Sam - It's not that close to me - probably 40 miles away. Of course, I live out in the woods and almost everything is 40 miles away from me, so it seems local.  Laughing

We'll wait  Smile
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2007, 11:29:01 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

I do the same thing, BT. Sometimes I concentrate on a visual at the same time, like waves rolling up on the shore and then going back out as I say "in" and "out." Benadryl makes me drowsy but makes my mind race, so no help there...most sleep aids and such have the opposite effect on me, that's why I was thinking liquid valium  Wink

Dosen't exactly bring 'waves' to mind.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2007, 11:30:27 PM »

We'll wait  Smile

Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2007, 11:31:59 PM »

You gals are so funny and quick on the uptake. LOL

Now I am confused I thought it was tiger who mentioned the liquid valium but may have been Mishy.  My first few CT Scans I was given valium to relax me because of being claustrophobic but I got over the fear of the CTScan because it is so lighted. But valium is good stuff for that.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2007, 11:34:10 PM »

You gals are so funny and quick on the uptake. LOL

Now I am confused I thought it was tiger who mentioned the liquid valium but may have been Mishy.  My first few CT Scans I was given valium to relax me because of being claustrophobic but I got over the fear of the CTScan because it is so lighted. But valium is good stuff for that.

I am such a bad dental patient that my Dentist makes me take a valium before any procedure, even a teeth cleaning (and they numb my mouth for that)  he says it isn't for me, it is for him!   Embarassed

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »

The sheriff and some of the police have left the house, but some of the police and the ambulance are still there. The reporter says he has heard secondhand news that is good, but he is waiting to confirm it.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2007, 11:35:36 PM »

The sheriff and some of the police have left the house, but some of the police and the ambulance are still there. The reporter says he has heard secondhand news that is good, but he is waiting to confirm it.

What would be good news?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2007, 11:36:03 PM »

I NEVER heard of Liquid valium until tonight.. I googled it?

Liquid Valium recipe

Scale ingredients to  servings
2 oz Crown RoyalŽ Canadian whisky
3/4 oz peach schnapps
3/4 oz MalibuŽ coconut rum
orange juice
cranberry juice

Fill a hurricane glass with ice, pour liquors and fill with equal parts orange and cranberry juice. Shake and serve with an orange and cherry garnish.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2007, 11:36:17 PM »

Reading MF's opinion. Young police officers ? Van Der Stratten ?
Dompig is not " young ". The other two who retired were not young either. They had the four commissionaires who were at the top of the dung heap there in charge.
These statements by MF are just that person's opinion.
The accusations of the family did not bugger this lot up. They were
b'd up before Natalee ever got there.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2007, 11:36:41 PM »

What would be good news?

I think he was threatening to commit suicide (he got fired from his job today), so I guess good news would be that he didn't?

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2007, 11:37:52 PM »

I'm on a short leash tonite but I do wanna throw this thought out there.
Been following all the plastic bag pics and threads about that. I'm one of those guys that can't see anything even when it's labelled. But I also can't tell my black pants from my green ones in the closet at 5am in the morning.  
Here's my problem with Natalee being in a trash bag dumped in an ditch for anyone to find -- why would Paulus say "No body, No case"?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2007, 11:38:30 PM »

What would be good news?

Yes that sounds like a tough call. Maybe he has the wife in there with him alive and they can save her someway.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2007, 11:38:43 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "mishy"

I do the same thing, BT. Sometimes I concentrate on a visual at the same time, like waves rolling up on the shore and then going back out as I say "in" and "out." Benadryl makes me drowsy but makes my mind race, so no help there...most sleep aids and such have the opposite effect on me, that's why I was thinking liquid valium  Wink

Dosen't exactly bring 'waves' to mind.

I knew this would bring you out, Carnut!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing I was trying to think of something RELAXING!!

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.