April 19, 2024, 08:42:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168248 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: April 14, 2007, 12:14:14 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "sb"
Is anyone else a little troubled about how so many of the perps down there wind up in the "security" field?

Sounds like that is just the TICKET for a life of concealed crime... get a uniform and some cameras and it's all good.

I want to know why if it's such a safe island why so much security is necessary.  Wink

AH! Great question. Why would the DumbPig go into the Security and Anti-Terrorism business if there's little to no crime on the Once Happy Island.
Maybe he's offering himself up in a backdoor sort of way to what happened to Natalee.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: April 14, 2007, 12:14:22 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Night Bt,

I am calling it a night also Monkeys. See you all tomorrow.

Night Sam.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: April 14, 2007, 12:18:18 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Can't hang out with you all...have stuff to do in the AM & a wedding. so I'll be very behind by Sunday's Nor'easter...will have my boots on by then.

G'nite, all.

Night 2NJ..   have fun at the wedding!
 I am lost..  reading back and forth lol
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: April 14, 2007, 12:18:20 AM »

Ok. I'm checking out too, nitealll. Thanks for scrolling thru my frustrating rants.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #204 on: April 14, 2007, 12:18:31 AM »

Nite Sam

Nite NJ Son's Mom ~ have fun tomorrow!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: April 14, 2007, 12:18:52 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Ok. I'm checking out too, nitealll. Thanks for scrolling thru my frustrating rants.

Night Indy...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: April 14, 2007, 12:20:55 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Klaas:

The other day, I heard that there was a grave site, or something that looked like a gravesite that was found by Tim and Equisearch.  They ran some tests on the site and didn't find any DNA.  Do we know what date it was that site was found?  The reason that I'm wondering is because they had specifically said that they thought that whoever had been buried there must have been placed in plastic.

Where would I find information like that?

That burial and the one that was witnessed at the landfill.  I'm just curious
if those happened before or after the search of the rocks area.

Also the break-in of the crypt.

Is there a timeline laid out somewhere?

I'd have to go back and search for the dates.

1.  The Rock video was some time prior to June 15
2.  I believe Tim Miller found the shallow grave in the Arikok Park some time in July 2005.
3.  The break in of the crypt I think was August 2005 but I could be wrong.

This is off the top of my head.  I don't have time go search the exact dates right now.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: April 14, 2007, 12:21:18 AM »

Nite Indy!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #208 on: April 14, 2007, 12:23:03 AM »

Is anyone else a little troubled about how so many of the perps down there wind up in the "security" field?

Sounds like that is just the TICKET for a life of concealed crime... get a uniform and some cameras and it's all good.

I want to know why if it's such a safe island why so much security is necessary.  Wink

AH! Great question. Why would the DumbPig go into the Security and Anti-Terrorism business if there's little to no crime on the Once Happy Island.
Maybe he's offering himself up in a backdoor sort of way to what happened to Natalee.

Well... I felt like a fool, thinking that he was some poor flunky working as a security guard and then I find out that he's got his own security business with several vans and tons of state of the art equipment... wonder who his clients are now?!?!?!?!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: April 14, 2007, 12:23:31 AM »

G'Nite. Ty for the pic of the little mousie guy, Stuart Little brushing his toofies. Made me smile Angie. When GD was very tiny, she loved the mousie guy and she had a little one with his pj's on that went everywhere with her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: April 14, 2007, 12:26:08 AM »

Well... I felt like a fool, thinking that he was some poor flunky working as a security guard and then I find out that he's got his own security business with several vans and tons of state of the art equipment... wonder who his clients are now?!?!?!?!

It does make you wonder doesn't it  Wink
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: April 14, 2007, 12:27:29 AM »

Follow this line of thinking for a minute.

Joran last sees Natalee with 2 security guards. At... wherever they have gone to. The only details he has to change in his proces'-verbaal are the location and the race of the guys- in other words he set up the 2 that were arrested.

And clears his cronies who carried Natalee off somewhere. We don't know what condition she was in, but we know that Joran played a very large role in her state. Maybe they are removing a body. Or getting a waking-up, hysterical Natalee out of a place where she might be seen. Maybe Joran plans on going back to where she is later for more of what he wants.

At any rate, Joran is assisted by perps dressed as SG's.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: April 14, 2007, 12:28:11 AM »

Everyone's leaving just as I get to check back in!  Peach schnapps, ummmm!

Angie, would a glass of red wine not make you sleepy?  Works for me.
Sometimes.   Wink

I forgot to report that I did talk finally to my cousin who lives in Lafayette where the 911 dispatcher used to live.  Fortunately, she is not related even though has the same last name.

She said she knew the man's first wife, not this one.  The first wife left him because he frightened her because he was violent and always threatening to do things to her.

She also said locally lots believe that he killed his wife and that she is in that pond they drained but think they just didn't find her.  Must not have emptied it completely or the rain keeps refilling it?  

Also she said the man was very nice looking, handsome guy in his uniform and knew it and was what she called a big flirt and "smooth Operator"!   Shocked  Not sure what that meant exactly but she did say he had a reputation for flying off the handle all the time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: April 14, 2007, 12:28:41 AM »

Klaas:

The other day, I heard that there was a grave site, or something that looked like a gravesite that was found by Tim and Equisearch.  They ran some tests on the site and didn't find any DNA.  Do we know what date it was that site was found?  The reason that I'm wondering is because they had specifically said that they thought that whoever had been buried there must have been placed in plastic.

Where would I find information like that?

That burial and the one that was witnessed at the landfill.  I'm just curious
if those happened before or after the search of the rocks area.

Also the break-in of the crypt.

Is there a timeline laid out somewhere?

I'd have to go back and search for the dates.

1.  The Rock video was some time prior to June 15
2.  I believe Tim Miller found the shallow grave in the Arikok Park some time in July 2005.
3.  The break in of the crypt I think was August 2005 but I could be wrong.

This is off the top of my head.  I don't have time go search the exact dates right now.  Wink

That's okay.... Eventually, I want to get some research done so that I can piece my theory together.

The other thing that I've been thinking about are the statements made by the perps about them posing as police officers...

There's been a lot of speculation about a supposed stop that Deepak made where he went into a bar and then came right back out... like he was picking something up.  Did that really happen?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: April 14, 2007, 12:31:58 AM »

peach schnapps????

Elaine has a very good drink with this in it and lots of ice cream! Tom Jefferson was born today... read that in the Farmer's Almanac.

Uncanny... it also said there'd be snow returning in April... it is amazing to me how they can predict this and write it almost a year before! They even state days when an earthquake is more likely to happen.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: April 14, 2007, 12:35:37 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
peach schnapps????

Elaine has a very good drink with this in it and lots of ice cream! Tom Jefferson was born today... read that in the Farmer's Almanac.

Uncanny... it also said there'd be snow returning in April... it is amazing to me how they can predict this and write it almost a year before! They even state days when an earthquake is more likely to happen.

Hi Ibe... you look so cute.  I love your avatar.

How are you doing?  Did the girls get their money together?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 14, 2007, 12:35:56 AM »

Patti,
Dompig drives one of the few Mercedes on the island.   Rolling Eyes Being a member of ALE must pay very well considering his divorce, kids, etc.

I think he found out just how very lucrative the security business can be from his bud von Cromvoirt, especially if you have the right collection of photos and vids taken of just the right people, these elders reported in Dario long ago. The ones having sex with underaged girls, remember that article?

I wonder what a nice collection of that sort would insure for one or could be done with such a collection.  I would think for sure one could keep delinquent sons out of jail.

Teepees would fall if word got out and somebody might even go to jail.  Several somebodies depending on the collection, etc.

Yes, I would think the security business pays very well.  That has always been my theory of why this was never properly investigated and prosecuted.  Too many had too much to lose should all be revealed.  Paulus had control of something he could hold over the heads of the right people.

,JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2007, 12:37:17 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Patti,
Dompig drives one of the few Mercedes on the island.   Rolling Eyes Being a member of ALE must pay very well considering his divorce, kids, etc.

I think he found out just how very lucrative the security business can be from his bud von Cromvoirt, especially if you have the right collection of photos and vids taken of just the right people, these elders reported in Dario long ago. The ones having sex with underaged girls, remember that article?

I wonder what a nice collection of that sort would insure for one or could be done with such a collection.  I would think for sure one could keep delinquent sons out of jail.

Teepees would fall if word got out and somebody might even go to jail.  Several somebodies depending on the collection, etc.

Yes, I would think the security business pays very well.  That has always been my theory of why this was never properly investigated and prosecuted.  Too many had too much to lose should all be revealed.  Paulus had control of something he could hold over the heads of the right people.

,JMO.

Anna - you hit the nail on the head.

P.S.  Yellow is a good color for you  Laughing
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #218 on: April 14, 2007, 12:39:21 AM »

Anna:

That's sad.  I hope that if he's gonna harm himself, he doesn't take other people with him.  I would imagine he's feeling pretty hopelss right now...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: April 14, 2007, 12:42:46 AM »

Thanks, Klaas,
Yellow is Robot's fav color and he missed the boots so I found a yellow outfit with the Uggs and he's not even here!  Typical male!   Rolling Eyes  Very Happy

Speaking of missing in action, what happened to Ono and SuseBear?  And I hope Sunfreak is not ill again.  Did Ono just disappear?   Shocked   I have seen Susebear reading late at night a few times but she doesn't post.

Sad

We are supposed to get three to four inches of rain and all manner of storms tomorrow and Sunday.  I hate when they start talking about it days ahead!  Makes me dread it more.

Glad to see my IBE is OK!  

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.