April 19, 2024, 06:41:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168276 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2007, 01:11:22 AM »

Night
 Hugs to Nemo.   and those signed in
Anna, BIGORANGECRUSH, crazybabyborg, klaasend, Lala'sMom, Patti, sb, Tibrogargan

Have a good night..
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2007, 01:12:32 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Heading out now for bed... Patti, that kind of story must be a dime a dozen and I'm glad y'all caught on before anything happened.

Someone in here told us about a guy one time in London who tried to enter her room at night... was it CBB?

Anyway, see y'all tomorow evening.

Okay... See you later.  Hope you sleep wel.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2007, 01:13:46 AM »

Angie:

I hate to see you go but I know you need your rest.

I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Sleep Tight!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
crazybabyborg
« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2007, 01:14:56 AM »

Klaas? It's there whenever you're ready! Thank you so much!  Wink
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2007, 01:15:08 AM »

Hugs, Angie.  Hope you have a restful night

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2007, 01:15:34 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
SB:

What do you mean by networking?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_network

A social network is a social structure made of nodes (which are generally individuals or organizations) that are tied by one or more specific types of relations, such as financial exchange, friendship, hate, trade, web links, or airline routes
(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2007, 01:15:56 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas? It's there whenever you're ready! Thank you so much!  Wink

I'll go take a peek now
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2007, 01:16:13 AM »

Angie leaves just as I arrive.  I wonder if she is trying to tell me something.  I bet she forgot to hug Nemo in her haste. Rolling Eyes
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2007, 01:17:40 AM »

Patti,
I think what SB means by networking is that there are several involved in surveillance of you.  Maybe someone in housekeeping, one on the camera, the guy with the cell phone calling all the time, someone in room service.  They all connect with each other to keep tabs on potential victims.

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2007, 01:18:46 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Angie leaves just as I arrive.  I wonder if she is trying to tell me something.  I bet she forgot to hug Nemo in her haste. Rolling Eyes

Nope... She hugged Nemo.

Did you get my post from earlier?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: April 14, 2007, 01:20:15 AM »

Hi Lala's.  First thing Angie did was hug Nemo.  Guess she is trying to stay out of your book?
Have you had any storms around your area?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 14, 2007, 01:21:01 AM »

Tibro,
Thanks on the Uggs!  Robots fav color is yellow so I found this for him and he's not even here.  He complained when I took of the last Uggs.

Now I wonder if our Maine Monkeys are OK as they are under blizzard like conditions.  Sure hope they are all OK.

Tomorrow we are supposed to have torrential rains and storms here,like over three inches of rain.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: April 14, 2007, 01:22:14 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Patti,
I think what SB means by networking is that there are several involved in surveillance of you.  Maybe someone in housekeeping, one on the camera, the guy with the cell phone calling all the time, someone in room service.  They all connect with each other to keep tabs on potential victims.

Sad

You could add the taxi drivers and staff in other hotels to the network also.  They would all be in on the scheme to find prey.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: April 14, 2007, 01:23:33 AM »

Patti,

Sad

Yep... that's what they did.  That's why he showed up when we were checking out.  And, I'll bet that taxi wasn't a taxi at all.    But the waking
up part... there was no way that he would know when we got up cause we didn't have a wake up call, and we wouldn't even be out of bed yet... you know just sitting on the edge talking about who's first in the bathroom and what we were going to do that day and the phone would ring.  It was a camera, I'm sure.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: April 14, 2007, 01:25:07 AM »

Tibro,
Thanks on the Uggs!  Robots fav color is yellow so I found this for him and he's not even here.  He complained when I took of the last Uggs.

Now I wonder if our Maine Monkeys are OK as they are under blizzard like conditions.  Sure hope they are all OK.

Tomorrow we are supposed to have torrential rains and storms here,like over three inches of rain.  

It is crazy weather - we are in the midst of worst drought for ages and it is still warm here where we should be well into autumn.  Bulbs are poking through already and not due for about three months.

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: April 14, 2007, 01:27:29 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Patti,

Sad

You could add the taxi drivers and staff in other hotels to the network also.  They would all be in on the scheme to find prey.

That's why I was wondering about that cartoon that was drawn about the Holiday Inn.  A hotel with that kind of reputation is probably 10 times worse than people imagine.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #256 on: April 14, 2007, 01:29:01 AM »

Nope... She hugged Nemo.

The one about Shango?
Susebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: April 14, 2007, 01:31:00 AM »

Hi Anna, and everyone.  Yes, I'm still hanging in here, reading and hoping for the best.  Usually reading way behind, catching up after everyone has gone to "hug nemo".  I work at a small restaurant as  a night manager/baker so I'm usually here late, or catching up in the morning, it seems I'm in a time warp 1/2 day behind ya'll, lol.  Thanks for thinking about me.  Lurking Susebear
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: April 14, 2007, 01:31:59 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hi Lala's.  First thing Angie did was hug Nemo.  Guess she is trying to stay out of your book?
Have you had any storms around your area?

Not yet, but I feel sure there will be some by tomorrow.  I live in tornado alley.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: April 14, 2007, 01:32:47 AM »

Nope... She hugged Nemo.

The one about Shango?

Yeah, I wanted to make sure you got it.

But, I did want to say that I've learned so much in the little time that I have been here and you all have been so kind.  I wish that I would have tried to join the forum a long time ago.  I thought it was some sort of private club or something and the few times that I saw it mentioned on the FP people would say that it was not accepting new members and they would express their frustrations.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.