April 19, 2024, 02:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168256 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: April 14, 2007, 01:32:47 AM »

Several of us emailed the artist who drew that cartoon but as far as I know, none received a reply as to how he was so fast on the draw with that information and the number 3, etc.

Yes, that is yet another puzzlement.

If this group of ten is so worried about information being leaked to the media, it must mean they have information we don't already have?  could that be?  Doesn't make sense they would be worried about information already leaked?  But you never know with this group.  Maybe they just don't want it leaked they are closing the case?

But would seem there is more concrete information to worry about than just that.

Hi, Lalas,

Maybe Angie drank some of that recipe she posted earlier, lol, and it made her go to sleep.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: April 14, 2007, 01:33:59 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Anna"
Patti,
I think what SB means by networking is that there are several involved in surveillance of you.  Maybe someone in housekeeping, one on the camera, the guy with the cell phone calling all the time, someone in room service.  They all connect with each other to keep tabs on potential victims.

Sad

You could add the taxi drivers and staff in other hotels to the network also.  They would all be in on the scheme to find prey.

That's why I was wondering about that cartoon that was drawn about the Holiday Inn.  A hotel with that kind of reputation is probably 10 times worse than people imagine.

That cartoon was proof that the targeting of girls on their last night on the island was an organised occurance.  The youngsters arrive on 3 or 4 days holidays and a few of them get selected early on and then the perverts move in on the last night to see which one of those they have already selected is the most vulnerable.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: April 14, 2007, 01:35:34 AM »

Quote from: "Susebear"
Hi Anna, and everyone.  Yes, I'm still hanging in here, reading and hoping for the best.  Usually reading way behind, catching up after everyone has gone to "hug nemo".  I work at a small restaurant as  a night manager/baker so I'm usually here late, or catching up in the morning, it seems I'm in a time warp 1/2 day behind ya'll, lol.  Thanks for thinking about me.  Lurking Susebear

WoW!  Susebear, it's great to see you and I am glad to know you are still around and have not given up!  

The Late Nite Crew has sort of fizzled but I am so glad to see you!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #263 on: April 14, 2007, 01:36:53 AM »

OT Warning.....I have an IP question.  How can you find out the area from an IP that an email is coming from?
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: April 14, 2007, 01:39:36 AM »

Forgot my manners.....Hi Monkeys!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: April 14, 2007, 01:41:57 AM »

Crazymom,
Don't think any techies are on line right now.  But you can do this:

Highlight the email, you don't have to open it to do this.

Then go up to the top where it says File and click on that.

Then select Properties.

Then Details.

Then Message source and on this page should be the IP of origin.

Then you have to find a program to back track it.  Google usually will provide a couple of free ones.

Hope that helps but doubt it makes any sense at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #266 on: April 14, 2007, 01:42:06 AM »

Knock Knock,,,,,Anyone home????  Eeeeeccccchhhhhoooo!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: April 14, 2007, 01:42:57 AM »

Several of us emailed the artist who drew that cartoon but as far as I know, none received a reply as to how he was so fast on the draw with that information and the number 3, etc.

Yes, that is yet another puzzlement.

If this group of ten is so worried about information being leaked to the media, it must mean they have information we don't already have?  could that be?  Doesn't make sense they would be worried about information already leaked?  But you never know with this group.  Maybe they just don't want it leaked they are closing the case?

But would seem there is more concrete information to worry about than just that.

Hi, Lalas,

Maybe Angie drank some of that recipe she posted earlier, lol, and it made her go to sleep.

I think the investigators are doing something, too.  Isn't it a shame that they have to be so secretive about everything.  And that comment that was made about leaks to the internet made me think about Shango.

I think that Shango is right about the people knowing the music and the method of operation behind what happened to Natalee.   They're wrong not to speak up, but they must REALLY live in a state of fear, when it comes to that element of people that live on their island.  So they, simply, stay out of it.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: April 14, 2007, 01:43:30 AM »

Crazymom,
Don't think any techies are on line right now.  But you can do this:

Highlight the email, you don't have to open it to do this.

Then go up to the top where it says File and click on that.

Then select Properties.

Then Details.

Then Message source and on this page should be the IP of origin.

Then you have to find a program to back track it.  Google usually will provide a couple of free ones.

Hope that helps but doubt it makes any sense at all.

Thanks Anna!  You are nice and sunny on a dreary evening! Wink
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #269 on: April 14, 2007, 01:47:44 AM »

Anna:

I know alot of people think that this boycott against Jossy's newpaper is part of the ministers master plan in preparation of the investigators... but what if it were just the opposite?  What if the Dutch sped up sending their investigators to Aruba because of his complaints about how much things are getting out of hand?  Maybe they have had it with Aruba and it's crooked ministers, dirty dealings and bribes and decided to send them over earlier than planned to show their presense?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: April 14, 2007, 01:49:16 AM »

Thanks, CM!

It's cold and damp and dreary here, too.  Not supposed to rain until noon tomorrow but I think I just heard thunder.  Will have to get up early and make sure I have battened down the hatches.

So guess I will head for the Monkey Bunkey!  Everyone having bad weather this weekend which is most of the country, be safe!

Goodnight, Monkeys

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: April 14, 2007, 01:49:51 AM »

Patti, did you see my suggestion a page or so back for you to read through Greta's archives?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: April 14, 2007, 01:51:47 AM »

Thanks, CM!

It's cold and damp and dreary here, too.  Not supposed to rain until noon tomorrow but I think I just heard thunder.  Will have to get up early and make sure I have battened down the hatches.

So guess I will head for the Monkey Bunkey!  Everyone having bad weather this weekend which is most of the country, be safe!

Goodnight, Monkeys

Goodnight Anna.  Hope you and your puppies stay safe.  Time for more piccies of the puppies - hint- hint  Laughing  Laughing

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #273 on: April 14, 2007, 01:53:01 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Patti, did you see my suggestion a page or so back for you to read through Greta's archives?

Nope...  Sometimes I get busy writing and miss posts.

Thank you.... I'll check it out tomorrow, cause I'm getting
really tired.

Hugs to Nemo and good-night to all the Monkeys.

Keep the Faith.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: April 14, 2007, 01:53:05 AM »

Patti,
It's hard to know what they are thinking but ten is a lot and very expensive for Holland to send.  And I have to wonder what it is they don't want leaked to the media.  Internal corruption perhaps?

You may be right that something along those lines is up because of the boycott as well.  The big picture is very strange.  For example, not just using the regular ALE members, sort of what we call internal affairs in LE maybe investigating some of their members?  Why not just deal with the same ones as always?  Maybe those are the ones in trouble.

I surely hope there is more to it than just closing the case.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: April 14, 2007, 01:56:06 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
OT Warning.....I have an IP question.  How can you find out the area from an IP that an email is coming from?

Anna gave you the correct answer above  Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: April 14, 2007, 01:56:17 AM »

Crazy
Try this...

http://www.arin.net/whois/
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2007, 01:56:59 AM »

Night Anna.  Be safe.  Last week a main power substation took a direct lightening hit.  We live about 3 miles from the substation and the light show was incredible.  It did make a sound like a bad Scifi movie where the aliens were landing.  We were without power for 7 hours while they were rerouting the power sources.  Took them days to get everything back to normal.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2007, 01:57:49 AM »

and this...

http://psacake.com/web/eg.asp
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2007, 02:00:26 AM »

think this one is free...

http://remote.12dt.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.