April 25, 2024, 07:14:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168619 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: April 14, 2007, 08:19:22 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I guess I just cleared the cage.  I took a bath, I swear!  Shocked

Hi Lalas..
  I went to make some soup.. I am so sick of eating soup Sad
 Its about the only thing I can eat now.

I hope you are staying home tomorrow.  You need some rest to get well.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: April 14, 2007, 08:20:30 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

Hi Lalas..

Angie, are you feeling better today?  I hope so!

Hi Casa  Smile
   I am about the same I guess. No better, no worse? lol
 How are you?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: April 14, 2007, 08:22:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I looked at Borat and back(barf) bangers.I feel dirty and violated.They are sickI can see the influences on Joran(pos)  and the others.Anita must be proud
I am afraid to go, for fear they may try to put some x-rated dialer or spyware on me.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: April 14, 2007, 08:23:01 PM »

Hi Lalas..

I hope you are staying home tomorrow.  You need some rest to get well.

I am lalas.. no work tomorrow.  They dont want me there..LOL
 I havnt had to even call off.. they dont want sick.. HA HA
  I been resting.. laying around.. did do some laundry.. and relaxing in my chair in my jammies.. wrapped in a blanky in candlelight.  
 How romantic.. huh?   Rolling Eyes   LOL
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: April 14, 2007, 08:23:05 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

hey, thanks KG! ... and thanks for the snack advice.  Cool  Wink

ROFL  I always thought ol Stanley Roper was a hoot!   Laughing  Laughing

I remember when he was Meyer Meyer.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: April 14, 2007, 08:23:22 PM »

Elaine and Casa.  Good to see you two.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: April 14, 2007, 08:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

Hi Lalas..

Angie, are you feeling better today?  I hope so!

Hi Casa  Smile
   I am about the same I guess. No better, no worse? lol
 How are you?

I'm good.  Been cleaning house today and just hanging around!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: April 14, 2007, 08:25:41 PM »

Hi Lalas good to see you too! And all the other monkeys here as well.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: April 14, 2007, 08:25:53 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

Angie - hope you are feeling a little better today. They advertise that Vista everywhere here now.  I hope our XP works forever as I do not like change either and get very frustrated when things do not work the way they should.  I get annoyed when these little "school kids" in the stores treat you like a moron because you have no idea what they are talking about.  At least we have a good computer contact who mostly can talk me through problems.

Tiger I have an Australian thread in the Monkey Lounge and posted some pics of Tigers born at one of our theme parks recently.  Pop over there and see what you must have looked like when you were two days old.  Cute!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: April 14, 2007, 08:26:02 PM »

Good to see you too Lala's!  I just get to pop in and out!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: April 14, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »

Ms Marple
I made your pimento cheese recipe...WOW!  That is the best.  So easy and yet so good.  Thanks.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: April 14, 2007, 08:28:35 PM »

Tibro
So sorry about your nephew.  I know you will be busy for the next few days.  We will be waiting when you get back.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: April 14, 2007, 08:29:11 PM »

Angie:

Here's my comment that I just posted to the front page... it's number 94
I welcome you to reply... the front page has had more than it's share of attacks today.

When you look at the amount of work that has gone into trying to solve this case.  The countless hours spent reviewing photographs, videos, statements, newspaper clippings and countless other things; it becomes more and more obvious that the people that have dedicated their efforts to this boycott have to be some of the best people in the world.  When you look at the fact that these are people from different walks of life from every nation, it speaks volumns to their determination.  

It never ceases to amaze me that when a question comes up or something comes to their attention that needs to be reviewed; as if by the grace of God, someone from somewhere has the skills to see that the work is done, the truth is uncovered and the story is told.  And that's what this is all about... finding the truth for Natalee.  

I suppose that if you were to put it in simple terms, the island of Aruba has made a conscious effort to avoid the truth.  They have thrown countless clues and evidence into a box somewhere for someone else to do.  They have approached this case with an attitude of defiance, rather than with an attitude of urgency and it has been nearly two years.  Now it is up to this special team made up of ten Dutchmen to make an effort and it is out of deep respect and anticipation that we continue to pray that their efforts will be blessed.  

Through the grace of God, a mother's instinct and a willingness to get the job done... we know of the corruption that made it possible for a little girl to go missing.  She is not missing in the true sense of the word... she was made to disappear by a group of people who's job it was to protect her.  Yes, we know what happened in Aruba and there is no doubt in anyone's mind who was behind the manipulation of the Aruban authorities.  

There is still work to do, plenty for all.  The least of which is to keep our supporters motivated.  Keep them at our side.  We have come a long way in keeping the pressure on Aruba in our unrelenting support of the boycott, searching for new information and reviewing everything old and new... in a sense, conducting our own investigation and seeking the truth for that one little girl that went to Aruba in celebration of her high school graduation.  

Yes, we know what happened to Natalee in Aruba during that fateful summer of 2005 and we are still here seeking the justice for a death that is a far-cry from being one of restful sleep due to an overdose.  We could shut our eyes to the bloodshed, plug our ears to the cries of a pleading mother and close our mouths to the corruption that has resulted in her demise; but, for us, that was never an option.  We were buried in darkness, while these men performed their dirty duties, but, they never anticipated the overwhelming power of the fire... the raging fire that burns within each and every one of us and continues to burn, even today.

There will be justice in  Aruba, and until then, we will never give up.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: April 14, 2007, 08:29:51 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I looked at Borat and back(barf) bangers.I feel dirty and violated.They are sickI can see the influences on Joran(pos)  and the others.Anita must be proud

Pretty icky huh Tiger?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: April 14, 2007, 08:31:17 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys.

Angie - hope you are feeling a little better today. They advertise that Vista everywhere here now.  I hope our XP works forever as I do not like change either and get very frustrated when things do not work the way they should.  I get annoyed when these little "school kids" in the stores treat you like a moron because you have no idea what they are talking about.  At least we have a good computer contact who mostly can talk me through problems.

Tiger I have an Australian thread in the Monkey Lounge and posted some pics of Tigers born at one of our theme parks recently.  Pop over there and see what you must have looked like when you were two days old.  Cute!

Tibro  hugs to you and so sorry for your loss.  Sad   Read your post earlier  Sad   You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #495 on: April 14, 2007, 08:31:39 PM »

Hi guys! I'm popping back and forth between here and the avatar thread. Casa's tail won't behave!  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: April 14, 2007, 08:33:12 PM »

Thanks Lala's - will be heading to Hobart tomorrow and back late Wednesday (our times).  Very sad when only young.  He was definitely well over speed limit.  He has always driven/ridden as though he was bullet proof and this is the result.  Only glad no-one else involved or harmed.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: April 14, 2007, 08:34:01 PM »

Well said! Patti. Well said!    
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: April 14, 2007, 08:35:50 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi guys! I'm popping back and forth between here and the avatar thread. Casa's tail won't behave!  Laughing

I had to go back and look...all this time I thought Casa was tailless.  Laughing  Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: April 14, 2007, 08:36:51 PM »

Patti, what a great post! And so eloquently written. Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.