April 18, 2024, 07:44:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168219 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 14, 2007, 09:35:57 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Is that Artcolley?  Shocked I must be seeing things !!

{{hugs}} to the apparition  Laughing

Hey NONE  Laughing
How are you tonight?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: April 14, 2007, 09:35:58 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Ms Tib I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your nephew, god bless you and your DH and his family and children  Sad

BT you need some carnut or kuoka help  Confused or have you tried your online help desk with that swish new lappy?

Hugs to lala's, long time no see and I hear there was a TD today  Very Happy

Not too bad here. Lots of rain.  Good, saw a blurb on TV. It goes so fast I can't see anything. LOL

Here in AR we also had lots of rain, thunder and lightening.  No tornados around here or hail.  We were lucky.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: April 14, 2007, 09:36:05 PM »

Casa - Thanks, but I really didn't do anything but copy them as SandraK posted them.  They sure caused alot of hoopla though, LOL  Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 14, 2007, 09:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I think SM is what they refer to as KKK site.  Monkkkeys.  This is interesting that they consider us racists when there are several of us with children who are of mixed heritage, myself included.  

Idiots!   Very Happy

Yeah, they are idiots.
IN fact, I have found that people that throw out crap like that and accuse others are usually the actual racists!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: April 14, 2007, 09:39:28 PM »

I think SM is what they refer to as KKK site.  Monkkkeys.  This is interesting that they consider us racists when there are several of us with children who are of mixed heritage, myself included.  

Idiots!   Very Happy

Hi Anna -- are you serious? they actually call us the KKK???? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I expect that notion came from the rat man Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: April 14, 2007, 09:41:52 PM »

Idiots!   Very Happy

Hi Anna -- are you serious? they actually call us the KKK???? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I expect that notion came from the rat man Rolling Eyes

The Rat Man, roflmao!!! Isn't he that cutie pie in the tie dyed shirt????
Oh he is just so icky.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: April 14, 2007, 09:42:09 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

Idiots!   Very Happy

Yeah, they are idiots.
IN fact, I have found that people that throw out crap like that and accuse others are usually the actual racists!

Yep, sure shows they are thinking about race all the time whereas it is not a major factor for others.  Sort of like those kind of people who call others Nazis all the time when there is really nothing to compare to real Nazis.

CASA:

I posted about mine being deployed in the prayer thread.  Maybe you would like to add yours there as well?  The more prayers, the better and for all our troops' safe return.  Lots of Monkeys read that list daily.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: April 14, 2007, 09:42:54 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Patti - Your post was excellent, and clearly heart-felt.

(I don't think Tiger would hestitate to ask anything.)

You are right msmarple it would appear that Tiger is not going to be too shy to post or ask questions.  Did you see where he has claimed those tiger twins born here on our Gold Coast as his own?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 14, 2007, 09:43:20 PM »

Idiots!   Very Happy

So true, Anna!  They just say things to be hateful and think they are true because they said so.  I don't have any biological children of mixed heritage but I have my "son" who is African American and has stolen my heart.  He is a freshman in college now and I send him money every month just like my girls and I would fight for him just like I would them!  I do this out of love and because I want to.  He would be amazed at someone calling me racist or saying that I had anything to do with a racist site!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: April 14, 2007, 09:43:52 PM »

Idiots!   Very Happy

EXACTLY!! How did you know?  Just so typical, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 14, 2007, 09:44:59 PM »

Idiots!   Very Happy

Yeah, they are idiots.

Yep, sure shows they are thinking about race all the time whereas it is not a major factor for others.  Sort of like those kind of people who call others Nazis all the time when there is really nothing to compare to real Nazis.

CASA:

I posted about mine being deployed in the prayer thread.  Maybe you would like to add yours there as well?  The more prayers, the better and for all our troops' safe return.  Lots of Monkeys read that list daily.

Thanks for reminding me of that thread, Anna!  I will go there and post the information.  Prayers to you and yours!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #591 on: April 14, 2007, 09:47:01 PM »

I GIVE UP!!! Is`this ok, Casa?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: April 14, 2007, 09:47:28 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "casa"
We had a bit of news recently.  Found out that my nephew will be going back to Iraq.  He is with the 39th National Guard out of Arkansas and was there for 18 months.  My neice and he are the ones in my family who just had a new baby girl.  I told y'all about it 3 weeks ago.  We keep hoping something will happen and he won't have to go but chances are slim.

That's sad... especially with having to leave all the excitement of a new
baby behind.  How long will he have to be in Iraq this time?

Thanks BT and Patti.  We think he will be gone 18 months again but not positive yet.

Casa - prayers for your nephew and his family.  It is so hard for the ones who have to wait and pray.  The troops know they are OK but the ones at home do not know.  I had two nephews do their tours of Iraq - one went back a couple of times after that on shorter tours to somewhere even his wife was not allowed to know about.  Scary stuff.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 14, 2007, 09:48:18 PM »

ArtColley, in rat man's case Rolling Eyes he's hopeless

Anna, he reminds me of someone who screams 'foul' at every imagined slight or whatever, he's pretty transparent that way

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: April 14, 2007, 09:49:15 PM »

Idiots!   Very Happy

Yeah, they are idiots.

CASA:

Exactly, Anna.  Most of us don't even think about race on a day to day basis!  Must be Hell to be preoccupied ALL the time with race issues. Jeesh.
One thing I have found about the Monkeys that I love so much is that we all look at a persons heart and what they are made of. Nothing else.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: April 14, 2007, 09:49:23 PM »

CBB you are just so talented, we're going to put you and Klaas into the animation biz and watch you make millions  Laughing

crazybabyborg
« Reply #596 on: April 14, 2007, 09:50:31 PM »

CBB you are just so talented, we're going to put you and Klaas into the animation biz and watch you make millions  Laughing

Only if division one is NONESY cookies!!!  Wink
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: April 14, 2007, 09:50:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Casa - Thanks, but I really didn't do anything but copy them as SandraK posted them.  They sure caused alot of hoopla though, LOL  Laughing

Gee now there is a name I haven't heard in a long time.  I looked around for some sign of her when I was in Key West, but didn't come up with anything.

Maybe then next time I am down there.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 14, 2007, 09:51:08 PM »

ArtColley, in rat man's case Rolling Eyes he's hopeless

Anna, he reminds me of someone who screams 'foul' at every imagined slight or whatever, he's pretty transparent that way

Yeah, None, I sort of gathered that. What a miserable excuse for a lifeform.
He needs to get out more! Laughing
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: April 14, 2007, 09:51:18 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I GIVE UP!!! Is`this ok, Casa?

That is WONDERFUL CCB!  Thank you SO much for working so hard!  Gosh, my tail hasn't moved like that is years!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink  Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.