April 24, 2024, 09:32:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168565 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: April 14, 2007, 10:27:26 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Muffybee !!!

Anna and Art, you have me cracking up  Laughing  Laughing

Hi to you too, None.  I love your bunny and the flutter-byes.  I live in a fly zone where the Monarch butterflies and other butterflies travel to Mexico.  They were so lovely flying over my house and yard.  So many, so lovely.  I thought of you, of course.

I saw this adorable little butterfly house in a catalog today. Have ya'll ever heard of one of those? It said that butterflies can hibernate in there in the winter too. I wonder if they'd ever go in one if I got one?

Bring Natalee home...
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: April 14, 2007, 10:27:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
What?!  Monkey's racist?  Hmm.  That doesn't sound right.  We have a real mix of folks here from what I can figure.

What's interesting is that except for a very few monkeys who have shared photos of themselves with me, I have no idea what race most monkeys are. It's never seemed important, has it?

You are absolutely right, BT.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: April 14, 2007, 10:28:39 PM »

Hello Muffy.  So good to see you.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 14, 2007, 10:29:46 PM »

What?!  Monkey's racist?  Hmm.  That doesn't sound right.  We have a real mix of folks here from what I can figure.

What's interesting is that except for a very few monkeys who have shared photos of themselves with me, I have no idea what race most monkeys are. It's never seemed important, has it?

nope!  Not a wit...

Bring Natalee home...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: April 14, 2007, 10:30:53 PM »

Hi BT.  You are right.  I have no idea what race most monkeys are either and it never really seemed important.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: April 14, 2007, 10:30:55 PM »

Muffy, how long is DH going to be in the Middle East? I'm so sorry ya'll are so far apart...Please stop in and see us more often!! We miss you!!

Bring Natalee home...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: April 14, 2007, 10:34:06 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hello Muffy.  So good to see you.

Hey there LaLa'sMom Smile   Your pen is sure movin' fast in your avatar Shocked You makin' more notes?

Mishy, DH will be there maybe another 8 or 9 months.  

I was reading the  99 comments on the Front Page that had to do with the photo shopped picture of Natalee.  Just a smear.  And as Klass says "Why?)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: April 14, 2007, 10:38:03 PM »

Muffy are you anywhere near where all the storms were today or yesterday?

We will be going to Texas in a few weeks. Hubbys family lives there as well as 1 of my brothers. We go to the Austin area first then to San Antonio and then Kerrville.

Oh I noticed I put to many K's in my last post. Nope never seemed important on color or religon in the Monkey cage.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: April 14, 2007, 10:41:27 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "Anna"
I think SM is what they refer to as KKK site.  Monkkkeys.  This is interesting that they consider us racists when there are several of us with children who are of mixed heritage, myself included.  

Idiots!   Very Happy

Anna thanks for posting that. I googled Scrux but could never find the post on Jorans book, I came back here and Klass had posted the link to her posting of it.
I was afraid to google KKK because of what I might get. It never entered my mind the RU  folks were referring to Monkeys as being KKKK.

I maybe way off base here but I remember reading some of that ? Diary long ago. For some reason I even thought it was from Sandrak then as well but can't be sure.

Sam - I only realised a couple of weeks ago what the KKK in the Monkkkeys on RU meant.  Not such a big thing here as in the States of course, but I have read enough and watched enough TV on the subject to have realised the implication earlier.   Shows their level of thought dosesn't it?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: April 14, 2007, 10:41:32 PM »

We will be going to Texas in a few weeks. Hubbys family lives there as well as 1 of my brothers. We go to the Austin area first then to San Antonio and then Kerrville.

Oh I noticed I put to many K's in my last post. Nope never seemed important on color or religon in the Monkey cage.

Sam-I live SW of Austin, not far from there.  I just love Kerrville.  I met my DH there over 25 years ago

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: April 14, 2007, 10:47:57 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Thanks, Angie and Elaine.  That is what he needs as well as the other brave men and women there now!  I'll let everyone know when he actually has to leave.

Please convey my thanks and regards to this warrior.  It is because of him and those like him that we can breathe easily and still have some modicum of freedom of speech, religion, etc., left although freedom of speech is slipping as it has done in old Europe.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: April 14, 2007, 10:48:27 PM »

Sam-I live SW of Austin, not far from there.  I just love Kerrville.  I met my DH there over 25 years ago

One of hubbies sisters lives in Kerrville. She loves it there. It really is in my opinion one of the prettiest areas of Texas. We lived in Austin may years ago. Actually my DH was born in Austin.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: April 14, 2007, 10:49:06 PM »

You are so right, BT.  This is certainly one medium where you get to truly know the person without anything else, which is secondary anyway,  becoming involved.  I never think of anything like that when I am reading here, only when someone may post about their family from another country or something like that.  We are all one big monkey family.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: April 14, 2007, 10:49:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "msmarple"
Patti - Your post was excellent, and clearly heart-felt.

(I don't think Tiger would hestitate to ask anything.)

You are right msmarple it would appear that Tiger is not going to be too shy to post or ask questions.  Did you see where he has claimed those tiger twins born here on our Gold Coast as his own?

No, I haven't read that one yet, but maybe he had better pony up some DNA ...  Laughing  ("Take a number, get in line ... ")

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: April 14, 2007, 10:52:15 PM »

You are right msmarple it would appear that Tiger is not going to be too shy to post or ask questions.  Did you see where he has claimed those tiger twins born here on our Gold Coast as his own?

No, I haven't read that one yet, but maybe he had better pony up some DNA ...  Laughing  ("Take a number, get in line ... ")

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
I can see the day approaching when everyone has to have their DNA on their drivers licence or something like that.  Evil or Very Mad

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: April 14, 2007, 10:53:15 PM »

I just saw this article about Art Wood speaking at the Puta Gorda Isles Civic Assn 03/17/07.  He discussed travel safety and his involvement in the Natalee Holloway case.  Did you all discuss this already and I missed it?  I think his comments are very interesting.
    http://tinyurl.com/37zrzf
    [Open in new window]

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: April 14, 2007, 10:54:46 PM »

Tibro ,

I missed your post earlier. I can't believe I never connected the Monkkkeys spelling on RU.

They know that is one of the worse things they could say about us.
I think that is also why Joran made the statement about Beth being related to Hitler. He knew that would antagonise the Dutch against her. JMHO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #657 on: April 14, 2007, 10:57:51 PM »

I care about the human race, and that is about it.

No racists allowed in my Bat Cave. Razz

It makes me sad that anybody would say something so untrue
about us Monkeys. The part the cheers me up though, is the fact
that it is not true, we are not racists. Reasonable people will be able
see that, for it is not true, and it shows in our actions.

Also, consider the source of who is saying all that nastiness.

Some of those people I wouldn't allow in my dog's house.
I wouldn't want my dog coming to me and saying "something
bad happened."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 14, 2007, 10:58:59 PM »

Wow! Muffy and GreatOwl at the same time! Where did we go right?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: April 14, 2007, 11:05:30 PM »

Hmmm maybe a Larry Birkhead here ?

You all are so funny.

I meant to save and post in the what is possible link in the lounge but did not save the link. It seems in Ireland in this one area This family (Mc Gough) They can trace this one desendant back with 99% Dna for thousands of years. See I think he is reincarnated. I think it is also part of Gods plan. Everlasting life. If this should start any disagreements Klaas feel free to delete it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.