April 24, 2024, 11:29:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168571 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: April 14, 2007, 11:07:11 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Muffybee !!!

Anna and Art, you have me cracking up  Laughing  Laughing

Hi to you too, None.  I love your bunny and the flutter-byes.  I live in a fly zone where the Monarch butterflies and other butterflies travel to Mexico.  They were so lovely flying over my house and yard.  So many, so lovely.  I thought of you, of course.

I saw this adorable little butterfly house in a catalog today. Have ya'll ever heard of one of those? It said that butterflies can hibernate in there in the winter too. I wonder if they'd ever go in one if I got one?

Perhaps if you put a sign on it = Free board and lodgings for Butterflies??

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #661 on: April 14, 2007, 11:11:00 PM »

That has nothing to do with ghosts (racism) and that is just garbage shit what you say.

-Satish Klap-On
The A.L.E. Secret Recordings

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: April 14, 2007, 11:13:51 PM »

Sam - you won't get any argument from me on reincarnation.  I keep promising to get into the What is Possible thread and discuss all this with BT but things keep getting in the way. One day very soon, I promise

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: April 14, 2007, 11:13:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Muffybee !!!

Anna and Art, you have me cracking up  Laughing  Laughing

Hi to you too, None.  I love your bunny and the flutter-byes.  I live in a fly zone where the Monarch butterflies and other butterflies travel to Mexico.  They were so lovely flying over my house and yard.  So many, so lovely.  I thought of you, of course.

I saw this adorable little butterfly house in a catalog today. Have ya'll ever heard of one of those? It said that butterflies can hibernate in there in the winter too. I wonder if they'd ever go in one if I got one?

Perhaps if you put a sign on it = Free board and lodgings for Butterflies??

I put up a butterfly house on a tree and placed a dish of butterfly nectar beneath the tree to attract them. The possums ate the nectar and knocked the house down onto the ground. I gave up.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: April 14, 2007, 11:17:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Casa,

Quote:

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ~ Orwell

And so many return on a voluntary basis as are both of mine.  All we can do is send prayers and packages!   Very Happy Instant beverages always a big hit.

My son did two tours in Western Iraq. Marine Corps.

I was sent the following by a friend of mine and thought it one of the most powerful statements I've ever read about our young men and women in the military.

When Tony Blair was recently asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1.  Jesus Christ  
          2.  The American G. I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 14, 2007, 11:25:56 PM »

BT girl, we feed the hummingbirds and the butterfly also sit on the feeders and drink the food. It is so funny sometimes because the hummers will fly at them trying to run them off. I do not know if the butterfly are ignoring them or if they just do not see them. They definiley do not leave until they decide too. Smile

Just a swinging with the tribe
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: April 14, 2007, 11:27:13 PM »

Quote from: adoronron
Casa,

Quote:

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." ~ Orwell

And so many return on a voluntary basis as are both of mine.  All we can do is send prayers and packages!   Very Happy Instant beverages always a big hit.

I was sent the following by a friend of mine and thought it one of the most powerful statements I've ever read about our young men and women in the military.

When Tony Blair was recently asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

1.  Jesus Christ  
          2.  The American G. I.

oh my gosh, that makes me cry!  That is such a powerful statement!  Thanks for sharing that with us!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #667 on: April 14, 2007, 11:29:15 PM »

Quote from: "adoronron"
Casa,

Quote:

1.  Jesus Christ  
          2.  The American G. I.

Okay where is my flag?  I think I need one right now and a tissue too.  That was beautiful  Thanks to all the soldiers that have the courage to go and do what I can not do...insure my freedom.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: April 14, 2007, 11:30:42 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
BT girl, we feed the hummingbirds and the butterfly also sit on the feeders and drink the food. It is so funny sometimes because the hummers will fly at them trying to run them off. I do not know if the butterfly are ignoring them or if they just do not see them. They definiley do not leave until they decide too. Smile

Too funny, Sam. We have a large hummingbird feeder outside the kitchen window. In the summer we watch the hummingbirds try to hog the food from one another. Bickering hummingbirds are hilarious to watch, and if we walk out onto the deck while they're feeding, they dive bomb our head.  Shocked  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: April 14, 2007, 11:32:43 PM »

Casa,

Quote:

1.  Jesus Christ  
          2.  The American G. I.

ado that sums it up perfectly.  Our troops are all so young and so brave.  We should ask God to bless them every day.  They protect our most precious possession - our freedom.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 14, 2007, 11:43:00 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Sam"

Too funny, Sam. We have a large hummingbird feeder outside the kitchen window. In the summer we watch the hummingbirds try to hog the food from one another. Bickering hummingbirds are hilarious to watch, and if we walk out onto the deck while they're feeding, they dive bomb our head.  Shocked  Laughing

We have quite a few hummingbird feeders. Hang them failrly close together. Sit on the deck in the late afternoon and watch them fight, There will be about 15 of them. Like you said it is so funny.

sometimes when I am in the midst of changing the food they will fly to the place where the feeder is supposed to be and act all confused when it is not there yet. Then when I am putting it up ,it is like they can hardly wait for me to get it there ,they will be buzzing near my hand. I have never had one land on me though. They do not leave when we walk on the deck either.

In the winter we feed 3 small downey woodpeckers. They also do not leave when we walk on the deck. They know we love them. LOL

With that I am out of here for the night. Prayers for our servicemen and women wherever they are..

Also prayers for Natalee and her family. and all our Monkeys in need.

Night all

Just a swinging with the tribe
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: April 14, 2007, 11:45:40 PM »

Night Sam!!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: April 14, 2007, 11:46:57 PM »

Just passin' thru tonite, don't have anything new or interesting to add. Just catchin' up but wanted to say "hey"!  SeeyaInTheMorn.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: April 14, 2007, 11:52:56 PM »

3DFlags.com
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: April 14, 2007, 11:53:08 PM »

Casa,

Quote:

1.  Jesus Christ  
          2.  The American G. I.

WOW  thats powerful.. TY for sharing that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: April 14, 2007, 11:53:32 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Just passin' thru tonite, don't have anything new or interesting to add. Just catchin' up but wanted to say "hey"!  SeeyaInTheMorn.

Hi Indy - have a good nite, see you tomorrow!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #676 on: April 14, 2007, 11:53:57 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

hiya, Dan

you rock, brudda.

good evening to ya

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: April 14, 2007, 11:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Wow!  That's great, klaas!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: April 14, 2007, 11:55:39 PM »

i like humming birds

but i can never figure out what song they are humming

i think they should HUM something that people will recognize

or in my case, Hum something that robots recognize

Cool  

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: April 14, 2007, 11:56:57 PM »

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.