April 24, 2024, 06:45:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168564 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 14, 2007, 11:57:47 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Sam"
BTU girl, we feed the hummingbirds and the butterfly also sit on the feeders and drink the food. It is so funny sometimes because the hummers will fly at them trying to run them off. I do not know if the butterfly are ignoring them or if they just do not see them. They definitely do not leave until they decide too. Smile

Too funny, Sam. We have a large hummingbird feeder outside the kitchen window. In the summer we watch the hummingbirds try to hog the food from one another. Bickering hummingbirds are hilarious to watch, and if we walk out onto the deck while they're feeding, they dive bomb our head.  Shocked  Laughing

This is going to sound silly and sissy but they scare me doing that!  I quit feeding the hummingbirds because they were dive bombing me when I would try to change the food.

I know they are too small to hurt me but those long beak like things sure look like they could.  I don't like it when they attack and think what if one got tangled in my hair or maybe they can do some damage with that thing.  Not sure, bees are small too but they sure can hurt you.  

My HB's will have to learn some manners before I feed them any more.  One big one would stay up in a tree and just watch the feeder all the time, chasing everybody else away and attacking me.   Evil or Very Mad

And sorry, no reflection on our poster Hummingbird!  I do love the way they look and think them beautiful was why I was trying to feed them in the first place.  Mine are just a rowdy bunch, I guess.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: April 14, 2007, 11:58:26 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Hey, robots!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: April 14, 2007, 11:59:36 PM »

LOL ANNA

I have had some fly right near my face at our camp.. we have feeders on the front deck. Scared the crap out of me.. LOL  SO I feel for yah!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 15, 2007, 12:00:32 AM »

Anna is skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered of humming birds ???

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

sounds like she needs some protection

take your pick

you know i love you anna... im just teasing ya.. you little chicken Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: April 15, 2007, 12:00:34 AM »

Robots!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: April 15, 2007, 12:01:04 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Hey, robots!

hi casa.....

Cool  Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: April 15, 2007, 12:02:55 AM »

take your pick

LOL
robots .. did you ever have one fly right near your ear? Like 1/4 of an inch away?  YIKES!     Its skeeery..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 15, 2007, 12:02:56 AM »

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: April 15, 2007, 12:03:11 AM »

I'm having a good time tonight, talking to my Monkey friends and listening to my oldies music! Can't do that when the children are home!!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #689 on: April 15, 2007, 12:03:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Klaas..
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: April 15, 2007, 12:03:59 AM »

Good night to all the monkeys that are climbing up into the treetops to sleep.

Angie - I hoped you were getting some shut-eye but it seems like you are still awake?  Go to sleep, girl

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: April 15, 2007, 12:04:13 AM »

This is an excerpt from Tamikosmom's backup of her theory on the theory thread.  When we talked about one or more of the suspects talking about seeing a white SUV, I had forgotten that the fishermen told the police they didn't see Joran or Natalee, but they saw a white Suzuki.  Could be they lied about the white car because Jacobs suggested the Fishermen's Huts and White Car scenario.  

David Mattingly - CNN correspondent
MATTINGLY: Defense attorneys for the Kalpoe brothers tonight confirmed to CNN that testimony from fishermen telling investigators that they didn't see a couple matching the description of Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot on that beach the night that Natalee turned up missing. What they are saying is that they saw a white Suzuki on that beach …
PAULA ZAHN NOW - July 5, 2005

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: April 15, 2007, 12:04:36 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

take your pick

LOL
robots .. did you ever have one fly right near your ear? Like 1/4 of an inch away?  YIKES!     Its skeeery..

hi Angie

no, but i was once got attacked by my neighbors Goat

that was skerrrrrrrrrrry  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 15, 2007, 12:04:52 AM »

OK, Robots, but what if one of those hummingbirds flew and hit you right in the eye with that beak of theirs?

Well, not you because that would not damage a robot but what about a human hit in the eye by one of them dive bombing?

That would hurt for sure!  But it is amazing that they have the nerve to attack or dive bomb something so much larger than they are.  Very brave little things.  There are lots of them around and they are welcome to my flowers just as long as they don't attack me.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: April 15, 2007, 12:04:56 AM »

I'm having a good time tonight, talking to my Monkey friends and listening to my oldies music! Can't do that when the children are home!!!

Smile  Casa..
 I been waiting for Nyquil to take effect.  No dice yet.  Took it at 9:30 and its after midnight?   Pffft.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: April 15, 2007, 12:05:28 AM »

Is Ado still around?  I have a question.  Smile
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: April 15, 2007, 12:05:42 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  We can really have a riotous time when the kids are away.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: April 15, 2007, 12:06:03 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Good night to all the monkeys that are climbing up into the treetops to sleep.

Angie - I hoped you were getting some shut-eye but it seems like you are still awake?  Go to sleep, girl

I wish I could  .. I layed around alot today.  My Nyquil isnt working I guess.. lol
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: April 15, 2007, 12:07:38 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
OK, Robots, but what if one of those hummingbirds flew and hit you right in the eye with that beak of theirs?

Well, not you because that would not damage a robot but what about a human hit in the eye by one of them dive bombing?

That would hurt for sure!  But it is amazing that they have the nerve to attack or dive bomb something so much larger than they are.  Very brave little things.  There are lots of them around and they are welcome to my flowers just as long as they don't attack me.

Very Happy

well, you are right   Cool

maybe when you dress in yellow they think you are a SunFlower

Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #699 on: April 15, 2007, 12:07:44 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
This is an excerpt from Tamikosmom's backup of her theory on the theory thread.  When we talked about one or more of the suspects talking about seeing a white SUV, I had forgotten that the fishermen told the police they didn't see Joran or Natalee, but they saw a white Suzuki.  Could be they lied about the white car because Jacobs suggested the Fishermen's Huts and White Car scenario.  

David Mattingly - CNN correspondent
MATTINGLY: Defense attorneys for the Kalpoe brothers tonight confirmed to CNN that testimony from fishermen telling investigators that they didn't see a couple matching the description of Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot on that beach the night that Natalee turned up missing. What they are saying is that they saw a white Suzuki on that beach …
PAULA ZAHN NOW - July 5, 2005

Puma,
  It was interesting to read!!
 I am glad she posted it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.