April 19, 2024, 06:33:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168246 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: April 15, 2007, 12:08:27 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
OK, Robots, but what if one of those hummingbirds flew and hit you right in the eye with that beak of theirs?

Well, not you because that would not damage a robot but what about a human hit in the eye by one of them dive bombing?

That would hurt for sure!  But it is amazing that they have the nerve to attack or dive bomb something so much larger than they are.  Very brave little things.  There are lots of them around and they are welcome to my flowers just as long as they don't attack me.

Very Happy

The mockingbirds do that to me.  When their babies are ready to get out of their nests, they just dive bomb anything they see.  I have been hit many times in the head by one.  We had a cat once that just laid there and let them beat the dickens out of him.  He was such a wuss.  Never even tried to fight back.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: April 15, 2007, 12:08:29 AM »

I've never seen a hummingbird.  I've seen white tails and chipmunks and squirrels and a dead fox and raccoons, I've seen sparrows and robins and blackbirds and seagulls and swans and peacocks and ducks and geese, but I've never seen or heard a hummingbird.  I have heard they have them around here.  Either that or I know a very strange woman who kept her hummingbird feeder filled for nuttin.   Shocked

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: April 15, 2007, 12:08:30 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "casa"
I'm having a good time tonight, talking to my Monkey friends and listening to my oldies music! Can't do that when the children are home!!!

Smile  Casa..
 I been waiting for Nyquil to take effect.  No dice yet.  Took it at 9:30 and its after midnight?   Pffft.

That stuff knocks me out for hours!!!!  If it hasn't hit you yet I bet it isn't going to!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: April 15, 2007, 12:09:26 AM »

i have been painting all day

i think im over tired  or the Paint fumes have gotten to me

or, perhaps im just in a silly mood  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: April 15, 2007, 12:09:53 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
I'm having a good time tonight, talking to my Monkey friends and listening to my oldies music! Can't do that when the children are home!!!

Laughing  Laughing  We can really have a riotous time when the kids are away.

Yep, I lead a wild life haha!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: April 15, 2007, 12:10:07 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
This is an excerpt from Tamikosmom's backup of her theory on the theory thread.  When we talked about one or more of the suspects talking about seeing a white SUV, I had forgotten that the fishermen told the police they didn't see Joran or Natalee, but they saw a white Suzuki.  Could be they lied about the white car because Jacobs suggested the Fishermen's Huts and White Car scenario.  

David Mattingly - CNN correspondent
MATTINGLY: Defense attorneys for the Kalpoe brothers tonight confirmed to CNN that testimony from fishermen telling investigators that they didn't see a couple matching the description of Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot on that beach the night that Natalee turned up missing. What they are saying is that they saw a white Suzuki on that beach …
PAULA ZAHN NOW - July 5, 2005

Who owns a white Suzuki?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: April 15, 2007, 12:10:43 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
OK, Robots, but what if one of those hummingbirds flew and hit you right in the eye with that beak of theirs?

Well, not you because that would not damage a robot but what about a human hit in the eye by one of them dive bombing?

That would hurt for sure!  But it is amazing that they have the nerve to attack or dive bomb something so much larger than they are.  Very brave little things.  There are lots of them around and they are welcome to my flowers just as long as they don't attack me.

Very Happy

well, you are right   Cool

maybe when you dress in yellow they think you are a SunFlower

Laughing

ROFL    Laughing
 Anna I agree.. thjose beaks look like a big ol needle!  Not fun to have them flying at you. I hadone close to my ear once and scared the shit out of me.. the buzzing noise of their wings. I jumped up so fast.. my hubby and his friends were layghing theri butts off.  I displayed a nice finger gesture to them  Smile
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: April 15, 2007, 12:11:10 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Laughing  Laughing  We can really have a riotous time when the kids are away.

Yep, I lead a wild life haha!

me too, painting on a saturday night until 11 30  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 15, 2007, 12:11:59 AM »

Time for this bee to turn in for the night.  It was great visiting with you.  Angie I hope you feel better soon.  Nite All!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: April 15, 2007, 12:12:05 AM »

i have been painting all day

i think im over tired  or the Paint fumes have gotten to me

or, perhaps im just in a silly mood  Cool

Uh oh!  Robots has been sniffing paint fumes!    Shocked

I think I stay in a silly mood.  Or maybe I'm just a silly person.   Very Happy

But really, fumes should not effect a robot at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: April 15, 2007, 12:12:24 AM »

Very Happy

well, you are right   Cool

maybe when you dress in yellow they think you are a SunFlower

Laughing

ROFL    Laughing
 Anna I agree.. thjose beaks look like a big ol needle!  Not fun to have them flying at you. I hadone close to my ear once and scared the shit out of me.. the buzzing noise of their wings. I jumped up so fast.. my hubby and his friends were layghing theri butts off.  I displayed a nice finger gesture to them  Smile

they are a little skeeeeeeeeeeeery.........

if youre a part chicken

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: April 15, 2007, 12:12:49 AM »

Anna, thanks for answering Patti's question about "networking" last night for me. She got that in just as I was leaving for the night. I don't think I could have explained it any better than you did!

A LOT of posting today, trying to get caught up.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: April 15, 2007, 12:12:55 AM »

Smile  Casa..
 I been waiting for Nyquil to take effect.  No dice yet.  Took it at 9:30 and its after midnight?   Pffft.

That stuff knocks me out for hours!!!!  If it hasn't hit you yet I bet it isn't going to!

I dont think so either. Sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 15, 2007, 12:13:22 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
This is an excerpt from Tamikosmom's backup of her theory on the theory thread.  When we talked about one or more of the suspects talking about seeing a white SUV, I had forgotten that the fishermen told the police they didn't see Joran or Natalee, but they saw a white Suzuki.  Could be they lied about the white car because Jacobs suggested the Fishermen's Huts and White Car scenario.  

MATTINGLY: Defense attorneys for the Kalpoe brothers tonight confirmed to CNN that testimony from fishermen telling investigators that they didn't see a couple matching the description of Natalee Holloway and Joran van der Sloot on that beach the night that Natalee turned up missing. What they are saying is that they saw a white Suzuki on that beach …

Who owns a white Suzuki?

Nobody I can remember.  Red but not white.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: April 15, 2007, 12:13:45 AM »

That is a part of the statements that I never quite understood.  Something just did not fit in, and I had not seen them compared in this way.  Good question LilPuma.

BTW I see you have "downsized" your avatar. Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: April 15, 2007, 12:14:09 AM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Time for this bee to turn in for the night.  It was great visiting with you.  Angie I hope you feel better soon.  Nite All!

Mussy sweety!!
 Sorry I missed you.. I was alway for a bit!
 and TY and hope all is well with you!!!  Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: April 15, 2007, 12:14:26 AM »

Angie,
Can you drink a glass of red wine or do you have any on hand?  That does it for me.  Supposed to be good for us, too, so they now claim.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: April 15, 2007, 12:14:27 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Who owns a white Suzuki?

Don't know, but I'm surprised they didn't arrest him and frame him for the crime.  Maybe it turned out to be GVC, a Dutch white boy, so they couldn't.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: April 15, 2007, 12:14:35 AM »

Nite Muffy - great to see you again!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: April 15, 2007, 12:15:01 AM »

Mussy sweety!!
 Sorry I missed you.. I was alway for a bit!
 and TY and hope all is well with you!!!  Smile

We can blame this typo on Nyquil cant we Klaas?
  MUSSY?  LOL  Sorry.. I mean MUFFY!!  Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.