March 28, 2024, 09:26:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 167132 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: April 15, 2007, 12:39:34 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna - this car?

Yes but it appears it says Mitsubishi?  At night it might be hard to tell with no lighting there.

Same could be said for Sloot red jeep with white top, too.  Might just see the top in the dark.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: April 15, 2007, 12:40:07 AM »

Is the Sloot Jeep a Suzuki?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: April 15, 2007, 12:41:03 AM »

Am I imagining things or do my posts appear at the top of pages an abnormal number of times?  I wonder why that is.

Maybe I post too much or what?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: April 15, 2007, 12:41:24 AM »

Anna - this car?

What kind of car is that?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: April 15, 2007, 12:41:54 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Angie,  unless your prescription says "do not take with alcohol" you are OK to have a glass of wine. (or two)  You should also tell your doctor you can't sleep.  They can prescribe something to help you relax.  

Some antibiotic medications do that to me, they should relax me, but they make me hyper.   (nicotine makes you wide awake too when you want to sleep)  I know,  I am a smoker too.   Embarassed
When I go to the doctors and they prescribe me prednisone for sinusitis....those pills rev me up like speed! And I turn into a Bitch
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 15, 2007, 12:43:06 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Anna - this car?

What kind of car is that?

It looks like it has been hit from behind....??? Is that the way they are made?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: April 15, 2007, 12:43:22 AM »

Let's see we have witness that claims the Sloots were out and about at 4 AM in the morning.  The fishermen arrive at what time on the beach each day? What time was sunrise that day?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: April 15, 2007, 12:43:45 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Am I imagining things or do my posts appear at the top of pages an abnormal number of times?  I wonder why that is.

Maybe I post too much or what?

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: April 15, 2007, 12:44:38 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Gotta get some wine here.. lol  I like White Ziffandel or however its spelled..lol

Well if Mussy was still here I bet she'd know how to spell Ziffandel.   Laughing
LMAO!  I love Angie's typos! Now had is said  Wussy, I would have thought the subject was Joran! Laughing

Hello Robots! Smile  Laughing  Smile

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 15, 2007, 12:45:02 AM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I just saw this article about Art Wood speaking at the Puta Gorda Isles Civic Assn 03/17/07.  He discussed travel safety and his involvement in the Natalee Holloway case.  Did you all discuss this already and I missed it?  I think his comments are very interesting.
    http://tinyurl.com/37zrzf
    [Open in new window]

Thank you MuffyBee.

I applaud both Dave Holloway and Beth Twitty in their ability to think beyond their own circumstances in regards to their precious daughter  and ... encourage others to make an informed decision when contemplating vacation destinations.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 15, 2007, 12:45:11 AM »

Angie,  unless your prescription says "do not take with alcohol" you are OK to have a glass of wine. (or two)  You should also tell your doctor you can't sleep.  They can prescribe something to help you relax.  

Some antibiotic medications do that to me, they should relax me, but they make me hyper.   (nicotine makes you wide awake too when you want to sleep)  I know,  I am a smoker too.   Embarassed
When I go to the doctors and they prescribe me prednisone for sinusitis....those pills rev me up like speed! And I turn into a Bitch

You are just like me, I can not take them.  I am awake for 24 hours straight, and I am not always nice during that time.  They give them to me when my Asthma is really bad during our dust storm season.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: April 15, 2007, 12:47:24 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Let's see we have witness that claims the Sloots were out and about at 4 AM in the morning.  The fishermen arrive at what time on the beach each day? What time was sunrise that day?

Lala,  I think they said they were out in the boat, and perhaps returning when they saw the "white" car.  It was not yet day light as I remember.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: April 15, 2007, 12:49:00 AM »

Night monkeys!  Sweet dreams.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: April 15, 2007, 12:49:43 AM »

OK,  I feel like I am getting a sore throat and my ears hurt.  I think Angie gave it to me,  Laughing so I am going to bed.   Hugs you monkeys!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: April 15, 2007, 12:50:00 AM »

Quote from: AZSunny

Some antibiotic medications do that to me, they should relax me, but they make me hyper.   (nicotine makes you wide awake too when you want to sleep)  I know,  I am a smoker too.   Embarassed[/quote

I got behind.. I hardly have smoked since i been sick?  be nice to quit..
 Cops are at my neighbors..  3 cars?  Had to go be nosey and look outside..lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: April 15, 2007, 12:51:00 AM »

OK,  I feel like I am getting a sore throat and my ears hurt.  I think Angie gave it to me,  Laughing so I am going to bed.   Hugs you monkeys!!

IM sorry AZ..
 Lets blame the cage cleaners??  Smile
Hey ya'll dont you spray Lysol in here?   Wink
  Goodnight AZ.. great to see you.. and feel better!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: April 15, 2007, 12:51:44 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I just saw this article about Art Wood speaking at the Puta Gorda Isles Civic Assn 03/17/07.  He discussed travel safety and his involvement in the Natalee Holloway case.  Did you all discuss this already and I missed it?  I think his comments are very interesting.
    http://tinyurl.com/37zrzf
    [Open in new window]

Thank you MuffyBee.

I applaud both Dave Holloway and Beth Twitty in their ability to think beyond their own circumstances in regards to their precious daughter  and ... encourage others to make an informed decision when contemplating vacation destinations.

Janet
And, they both handled themselves with a lot of class and perserverance when they were in Aruba! Regardless of what some sites may say. I know Americans who wouldv'e gone over there and ended up in jail, had their daughters went missing. These people were mild mannered  IMHO!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: April 15, 2007, 12:51:55 AM »

Night to everyone going to bed.  Sweet dreams.

Angie, you won't ever get well in here with us...and now you are spreading germ everywhere.  Where did I put the disinfectant? Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 15, 2007, 12:51:56 AM »

Nite AZSunny
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: April 15, 2007, 12:52:07 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

IM sorry AZ..
 Lets blame the cage cleaners??  Smile
Hey ya'll dont you spray Lysol in here?   Wink
  Goodnight AZ.. great to see you.. and feel better!

Goodnite Ang...and you too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.