April 26, 2024, 01:33:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168633 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2007, 10:00:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
I need help with something.

The photo of the bag in the basin that was shown in the Enquirer was made by a woman whose name I can't remember.

However, Carpe is also showing stills of a bag in the basin that he is pulling from the videos - right?

So, do we know exactly when the photo shown in the Enquirer was made?

Or I am completely confused because I'm old?  Confused  Laughing

#1  - The photo in the Enquirer is not a photo but a screen capture from the video.

#2  Sleuth actually was the first one to work with the screen capture and saw what appeared to be Natalee's face way back in 2005, please read Sleuth's posts in the previous thread. {{corrected my error}}

#3  It was subsequently copied and other recreated the same thing using their own screen captures of the video.

Hello monkeys - quick in and out right now but I wanted to clarify one thing.  I did not 'find' the still.  I played the AruBay video and did my own screen capture from it, creating my own still.  From there I rotated the picture and tried applying different filters.   If I had not done the screen capture myself I would have thought it was altered (I never see anything in photos or images, not even in the clouds.  Call me pragmatic.  Wink)

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2007, 10:02:16 PM »

Sleuth - I worded that wrong.  I meant to say you were the original one to work with the screen capture.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2007, 10:03:53 PM »

Sleuth - I worded that wrong.  I meant to say you were the original one to work with the screen capture.

No problem, Klaasend.  I knew what you meant.  I only clarified to avoid a bunch of questions about where I found it Wink

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2007, 10:04:59 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Ang,  have you tried liquid nyquil? Got any soma?  Laughing

Yes   I gpt some.  Smile  I had pill form.. I took YAPS advice.
 Got the liquid and no go Sad

So the pill form did better than the liquid?

Both the same IMO  Mishy..  Sad   Sleep meds dont do shit for me.. Sad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2007, 10:06:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

No problem, Klaasend.  I knew what you meant.  I only clarified to avoid a bunch of questions about where I found it Wink

Thanks to you and Klaas for clarifying about the photo, Sleuth. I was confused with the various ones that seemed to be from various sources. It's good to know that you saw the same thing - we know that you wouldn't try to trick us.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2007, 10:06:48 PM »

Ang,  have you tried liquid nyquil? Got any soma?  Laughing

Yes   I gpt some.  Smile  I had pill form.. I took YAPS advice.
 Got the liquid and no go Sad

So the pill form did better than the liquid?

Both the same IMO  Mishy..  Sad   Sleep meds dont do shit for me.. Sad

know any pharmacists? Try liquid valium  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2007, 10:07:26 PM »

Good Front Page post, Red and Klaasend..

There are other “oddities” in the photos that are being reviewed.

Yeah, yeah, I know.  The small head.  I am the lone ranger on my theory about that part of the photo... Wink

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2007, 10:07:48 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Posted by MF at FOB regarding the 10 Dutch investigators that arrived in Aruba last night (so take with a grain of salt):   Wink

Basically it's the source of the news that was published yesterday on a blog. That the 10 investigators asked to work with the narcotics team, because they consider that how the NH investigative team provided information to the American media and third persons, made their work even more difficult.

The team comes to Aruba to make their final investigation on this case, before the Prosecutor office close the case and call it a cold case, till new evidences appears.

And that they may be working from the Noord Station instead of the Oranjestad one.

And this:

This is my opinion; they are not happy how some members of the original investigative team have acted, by giving information out/leaked to the media. Maybe even to some blogs and the family. The original inestigating team started with young police officers from different departments of the ALE 'cause as we know, in the beginning everybody was involved untill the case became more serious with family's accusations, media harrassments and lies and cover-ups and creating false evidences, distraction and the no cooperation of many in this case. And many that were involved one way or the other, wanted to be a good citizen and talked to anyone in the media and the media and other considered them official spokespersons in the case while maybe they were not even part of the team or have the complete information.

This even reminded me on how DIARIO got to some of the documents and other "information". Uhmmmmm.....

By working with this group, who they might have worked with already in the past on different cases, they know that it will be difficult for new information or additional info to be leaked out.[/
i]

OMG!!! THAT'S the problem they have identified and are coming to address!!!??? God forbid they should see a little flaw in lost evidence, arresting wrong suspects while giving the OBVIOUS suspects 10 days to cover tracks, letting Paulus drive himself to the police station, obstructing a search warrent to search the property, tapping cell phones of her parents, Joran's ever-changing story, and on and on! THOSE things don't raise even a little red flag to an investigation! The problem is to put a tight lid on any info reaching the ears of the public and her parents? After all, they have no interest in this case and don't have any right to know how that Nappy Island devoured their daughter! Oh, F*** Them!
I make a commitment right here and right now, to do everything within my power..........and folks we all have far more power than we think, to shut that Island down economically.
 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

This charade that's about to happen is going to be hard to swallow.

And they need 10 people to talk to 10 people?  ridiculous. Hopefully there are more intensive reviews of the documents.  I am not expecting much, but I am hopeful.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2007, 10:09:03 PM »

Yeah, yeah, I know.  The small head.  I am the lone ranger on my theory about that part of the photo... Wink

Sleuth...my seeing eye dog saw that small print....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2007, 10:12:49 PM »

Gads,

The weatherman on Fox News cable just said there may be up to 30 tornadoes in the GA. Ala area and South east.

Big beach erosion all along East coast.. new moon or something.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2007, 10:14:23 PM »

Thanks to you and Klaas for clarifying about the photo, Sleuth. I was confused with the various ones that seemed to be from various sources. It's good to know that you saw the same thing - we know that you wouldn't try to trick us.

I actually wasn't seeing what other monkeys were with those captures, and was only doing it because others wanted it enlarged/rotated, etc.  I just happened accross that one filter that seemed to make the contents stand out.  It started out very similar to what Patti was seeing a couple of nights ago and was asking someone to filter the one rock scene.  I don't see anything but bushes in that photo but will capture from the video and apply different filters this weekend...

And, btw, I knew it was you who had done the bag test but didn't want to out you   Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2007, 10:14:26 PM »

Sleuth - there are many other oddities that just aren't real "clear" to me like the small head Wink
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2007, 10:15:06 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Sleuth...my seeing eye dog saw that small print....!

Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »

And, btw, I knew it was you who had done the bag test but didn't want to out you   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2007, 10:16:59 PM »

Sleuth - there are many other oddities that just aren't real "clear" to me like the small head Wink

I agree _ if I have time this weekend I might spend some time on that photo.  Kind of like those puzzles in LIFE magazine where you pick out what is wrong with the picture.  Maybe Sunday morning coffee time  Wink

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2007, 10:17:18 PM »

OK,  missing something...are you talking about Lee's small head?  Would that not be the result of making her body, and most particularly the shoulder to the elbow about 4 feet long?  the whole picture of Lee is stretched.  PS> why are we whispering small head???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2007, 10:18:17 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Gads,

The weatherman on Fox News cable just said there may be up to 30 tornadoes in the GA. Ala area and South east.

Big beach erosion all along East coast.. new moon or something.

Monkeys, stay safe!

Bye for now.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2007, 10:19:25 PM »

I need help with something.

The photo of the bag in the basin that was shown in the Enquirer was made by a woman whose name I can't remember.

However, Carpe is also showing stills of a bag in the basin that he is pulling from the videos - right?

So, do we know exactly when the photo shown in the Enquirer was made?

Or I am completely confused because I'm old?  Confused  Laughing

#1  - The photo in the Enquirer is not a photo but a screen capture from the video.

#2  Sleuth actually was the first one to work with the screen capture and saw what appeared to be Natalee's face way back in 2005, please read Sleuth's posts in the previous thread. {{corrected my error}}

#3  It was subsequently copied and other recreated the same thing using their own screen captures of the video.

Hello monkeys - quick in and out right now but I wanted to clarify one thing.  I did not 'find' the still.  I played the AruBay video and did my own screen capture from it, creating my own still.  From there I rotated the picture and tried applying different filters.   If I had not done the screen capture myself I would have thought it was altered (I never see anything in photos or images, not even in the clouds.  Call me pragmatic.  Wink)

Smile  Sleuth   and a great screen capture you did!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2007, 10:19:35 PM »

This small head - a bit freaky: Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2007, 10:19:39 PM »

I agree _ if I have time this weekend I might spend some time on that photo.  Kind of like those puzzles in LIFE magazine where you pick out what is wrong with the picture.  Maybe Sunday morning coffee time  Wink

OK I'll be waiting. Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.