March 28, 2024, 05:28:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 167125 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: April 15, 2007, 01:05:08 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I see HOTSHOT signed in..  

Have you hear any news??

Hi Ang, no news yet.  I was hoping you guys had some news.... Sad

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: April 15, 2007, 01:05:56 AM »

Carpe
The only thing I vaguely remember was the discussion of special tags for rental vehicles that distinguishes them from the locals.  I am sure someone here remembers this better.  I can't remember if it is a certain color or a special symbol that is placed on them.  Bondia (gag me) was in on that conversation too as I recall.  Always had two cents to add. Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: April 15, 2007, 01:06:47 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
I see HOTSHOT signed in..  

Have you hear any news??

Hi Ang, no news yet.  I was hoping you guys had some news.... Sad

Nope..
  Been checking on Easys site off and on and nothing there either.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: April 15, 2007, 01:07:11 AM »

See I told you someone would know the answer.  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: April 15, 2007, 01:07:12 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Anna"
The red wines have the reversol or whatever it is that is supposed to be good for you, however.

Red wines give me a migraine that I don't have any other time.  I believe it is a reaction to the tannins in the wine.  (I also get kind of bitchy- so hubby wont let me have as much as a taste of red!)   Wink  Maybe the reds are good for me, but they are bad for him!

I was about to type that and read your post.  Me too.  NO!  They make me headachy, bloated and nauseous, just one drink.  We must be allergic.  Zinfadel and Chardonay do not do that to me.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: April 15, 2007, 01:07:29 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Carpe
The only thing I vaguely remember was the discussion of special tags for rental vehicles that distinguishes them from the locals.  I am sure someone here remembers this better.  I can't remember if it is a certain color or a special symbol that is placed on them.  Bondia (gag me) was in on that conversation too as I recall.  Always had two cents to add. Rolling Eyes

Answer is on page 40...... Wink

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: April 15, 2007, 01:07:49 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
hiyas

ang, and elaine

... & ev-ruh-body! Wink

Howdy back at yah and HEY ELAINE!  Smile
Hey Angie! Hope those antibiotics kick in for you soon!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: April 15, 2007, 01:08:30 AM »

I have a question:

Do these sometimes get mistaken for Suzuki's on a dark beach? Confused

http://www.economyaruba.com/rates.html#jeep

Remember the conversation about a particular type of car tag that signifies a rental vehicle? I seem to remember this being mentioned once.

lalas,

I'm drawin' a blank on that one... I must have been out that day.

Do tell though, sounds interesting!

http://www.worldlicenseplates.com/jpglps/CA_Aruba_OT.jpg

These are older but I believe rental plates begin with a "V"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: April 15, 2007, 01:08:39 AM »

I have a question:

Remember the conversation about a particular type of car tag that signifies a rental vehicle? I seem to remember this being mentioned once.

Yes and it prolly says "Tourist Sucker!  Help Yourself!"

Seriously, I think there was and maybe one of the suspects mentions this when blathering on about being followed by the mysterious car from C&C, not sure.

It was also put forth that taxis also have a special tag which Natalee was supposed to not only know all about but notice the night she disappeared, proof she knew the Kalpoe car was not a taxi.   Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Shocked   Yeah, like we all check the license plate of cars all the time to see if they are really taxis?

Well, I might now knowing what creeps are out there posing as one.  Girls just do not have the fascination with vehicles many males seem to have and other than the color, just don't usually care much about the details.

Interesting that they suspects would notice a rental car.  Are they always stalking the tourists?  Sure seems that way.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: April 15, 2007, 01:08:45 AM »

great song, Carpe...Henry Rollins ain't putting up with no chit!! Maybe he should go down there and woop up on Joran  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #810 on: April 15, 2007, 01:09:45 AM »

I have a question:

"V" is for visitors....."A" is for the people who live there.  Thats how all the licence plates start, with one or the other letter.

hey hotshot,

V is also the first letter in VICTIM.  Wink

They sure know how to mark 'em in Aruba, aye?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: April 15, 2007, 01:10:56 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Anna"
OK, Robots, but what if one of those hummingbirds flew and hit you right in the eye with that beak of theirs?

Well, not you because that would not damage a robot but what about a human hit in the eye by one of them dive bombing?

That would hurt for sure!  But it is amazing that they have the nerve to attack or dive bomb something so much larger than they are.  Very brave little things.  There are lots of them around and they are welcome to my flowers just as long as they don't attack me.

Very Happy

The mockingbirds do that to me.  When their babies are ready to get out of their nests, they just dive bomb anything they see.  I have been hit many times in the head by one.  We had a cat once that just laid there and let them beat the dickens out of him.  He was such a wuss.  Never even tried to fight back.

I hate them.  I am going to get me a cat from the pound just to get those darned mocking birds for annoying my poor tired Cecile who is 20 years old and hardly able to get away from them.  I hate 'em.  Robots, can you help me hate 'em.

Hey, Tylergal!  I left for a few minutes, come back and here you are!  How are you?

Casa, I left you a message for your loved one in Iraq.  Please give him a big hug and convey our best wishes.  Our prayers are with them all.  They are so special.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 15, 2007, 01:11:19 AM »

Instead of a V it should be a C for "chump" Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: April 15, 2007, 01:11:55 AM »

Carpe

Then it was probably a lie.  I thought I recall something about white jeeps, SUVs, etc., for the ones who wish to look at that God forsaken wasteland.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: April 15, 2007, 01:12:00 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"

great song, Carpe...Henry Rollins ain't putting up with no chit!! Maybe he should go down there and woop up on Joran  Laughing

shoooooo got that right, miss swishy tail!!!! Razz

hi mishy. Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: April 15, 2007, 01:12:41 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
hiyas

ang, and elaine

... & ev-ruh-body! Wink

Me too or I am going to have to have SAN shoot me with one of her guns from her cache.  Smile
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: April 15, 2007, 01:13:17 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Instead of a V it should be a C for "chump" Wink

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  YUP!

------------------
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: April 15, 2007, 01:14:18 AM »

Angie,
Maybe you are taking a decongestant for your sinuses that has ephedra or similar ingredient that is keeping you awake.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: April 15, 2007, 01:14:29 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
hiyas

ang, and elaine

... & ev-ruh-body! Wink

Me too or I am going to have to have SAN shoot me with one of her guns from her cache.  Smile

LOL.  Poor San. Making her a party to arubicide.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: April 15, 2007, 01:14:46 AM »

I have a question:

"V" is for visitors....."A" is for the people who live there.  Thats how all the licence plates start, with one or the other letter.

hey hotshot,

V is also the first letter in VICTIM.  Wink

They sure know how to mark 'em in Aruba, aye?

I really like that one Carpe.....How ya been?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.