April 24, 2024, 10:09:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168497 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 15, 2007, 01:15:09 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Anna"
OK, Robots, but what if one of those hummingbirds flew and hit you right in the eye with that beak of theirs?

Well, not you because that would not damage a robot but what about a human hit in the eye by one of them dive bombing?

That would hurt for sure!  But it is amazing that they have the nerve to attack or dive bomb something so much larger than they are.  Very brave little things.  There are lots of them around and they are welcome to my flowers just as long as they don't attack me.

Very Happy

The mockingbirds do that to me.  When their babies are ready to get out of their nests, they just dive bomb anything they see.  I have been hit many times in the head by one.  We had a cat once that just laid there and let them beat the dickens out of him.  He was such a wuss.  Never even tried to fight back.

I hate them.  I am going to get me a cat from the pound just to get those darned mocking birds for annoying my poor tired Cecile who is 20 years old and hardly able to get away from them.  I hate 'em.  Robots, can you help me hate 'em.

Hey, Tylergal!  I left for a few minutes, come back and here you are!  How are you?

Casa, I left you a message for your loved one in Iraq.  Please give him a big hug and convey our best wishes.  Our prayers are with them all.  They are so special.

Thank you so much, Tylergal!  That means a lot to me and I will let  him know!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: April 15, 2007, 01:15:19 AM »

Angie,
Maybe you are taking a decongestant for your sinuses that has ephedra or similar ingredient that is keeping you awake.

Some people become very drowsy on sinus medications while others respond like wild people and cannot close their minds off.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: April 15, 2007, 01:15:40 AM »

Taxi cabs in Aruba...I also remember seeing a photo of a regular car with the sign taxi in the window.  If anyone recalls Beth made mention Natalee may have been under the impression that the car she got into with Joran was a taxi.  Didn't we hear that the locals make extra cash this way?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: April 15, 2007, 01:15:53 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "mishy"

great song, Carpe...Henry Rollins ain't putting up with no chit!! Maybe he should go down there and woop up on Joran  Laughing

shoooooo got that right, miss swishy tail!!!! Razz

hi mishy. Wink

Hey Carpe  Wink

Don't forget, V is also the first letter in the word "Victory"  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: April 15, 2007, 01:17:14 AM »

For some reason I have  Amersfoort, Utrecht  in my site today.  A few times even.  whats up with that?  I guess Joran is still there, he even added me back onto his MSN......But, he wont talk to me. Rolling Eyes

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: April 15, 2007, 01:18:04 AM »

Angie,
Maybe you are taking a decongestant for your sinuses that has ephedra or similar ingredient that is keeping you awake.

Dayquil,  NyQuil,  Albuterol, and Doxycyclyne
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: April 15, 2007, 01:18:28 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
For some reason I have  Amersfoort, Utrecht  in my site today.  A few times even.  whats up with that?  I guess Joran is still there, he even added me back onto his MSN......But, he wont talk to me. Rolling Eyes

Maybe he just can't stay away from you  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: April 15, 2007, 01:19:24 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Elaine"
hiyas

ang, and elaine

... & ev-ruh-body! Wink

Howdy back at yah and HEY ELAINE!  Smile
Hey Angie! Hope those antibiotics kick in for you soon!

Me too or I am going to have to have SAN shoot me with one of her guns from her cache.  Smile

LOL.  Poor San. Making her a party to arubicide.

Wink  Tyler  but it would be Paicide  lol
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #828 on: April 15, 2007, 01:19:44 AM »

...pretty good, hotshot!

been reading up on some of that material. thank you.

MY GRANDFATHER was
a life long Mason.

Reading this stuff is really starting to concern me.

They say that 99 percent of them are clueless to what is really going on.

I SURE HOPE SO. I couldn't bear to think of my grandfather
in that light!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: April 15, 2007, 01:19:56 AM »

Angie,

Some people become very drowsy on sinus medications while others respond like wild people and cannot close their minds off.

uh, that would be like moi and it really, truly $ux Mad  compress I can't take any kind of medication like that at night, no matter how stuffed up I am...Not even liquid valium can counteract it!! Not that I've tried it, but...

Bring Natalee home...
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: April 15, 2007, 01:20:12 AM »

He had ArubaSilence saved on his computer, did you see that?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: April 15, 2007, 01:20:20 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Shocked    lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: April 15, 2007, 01:21:12 AM »

Angie,

Well, any one of the first three could be the culprit I think.  Least likely is the Doxy but my first choice for suspect is the Albuterol.  Try not to use it any more tonight or after the evening hours.

JMO

Not attempting to practice medicine without.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: April 15, 2007, 01:22:33 AM »

great song, Carpe...Henry Rollins ain't putting up with no chit!! Maybe he should go down there and woop up on Joran  Laughing

shoooooo got that right, miss swishy tail!!!! Razz

hi mishy. Wink

Hey Carpe  Wink

Don't forget, V is also the first letter in the word "Victory"  Laughing  Laughing

co-ink-a-dinkly that'll be the letter

Joran has branded on his butt

when he goes to jail for murdering Natalee.

V

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: April 15, 2007, 01:22:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

And he hasn't posted a new Train graffiti picture since I left him a comment on 4/03, I guess because maybe afraid I will comment again?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: April 15, 2007, 01:23:33 AM »

Angie,

Well, any one of the first three could be the culprit I think.  Least likely is the Doxy but my first choice for suspect is the Albuterol.  Try not to use it any more tonight or after the evening hours.

JMO

Very Happy

LOL Anna
  Only 3 huffs a day with the albuterol..  and I huffed my max already..lol
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: April 15, 2007, 01:24:03 AM »

Angie,

JMO

Very Happy

Hey Anna,

Hope all is well in your world! Wink

------------------
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 15, 2007, 01:24:19 AM »

Angie,

JMO

Very Happy

Anna,
Albuterol was my first guess and then I added the dayquill for good measure...I wouldn't take either one of these after 3 or 4 PM, but that's easy for me to say...then again, antibiotics have messed with my sleep on more than one occasion...

Bring Natalee home...
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: April 15, 2007, 01:24:27 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

He had ArubaSilence saved on his computer, did you see that?
I didn't see that, LMAO!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: April 15, 2007, 01:25:18 AM »

Thanks, Carpe,
Yes, All is well here.  The storms were not nearly as bad as we were expecting and for that I am thankful.

Life is good around here!  Hope you are well also.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.