April 26, 2024, 01:59:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168626 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: April 15, 2007, 01:25:33 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
For some reason I have  Amersfoort, Utrecht  in my site today.  A few times even.  whats up with that?  I guess Joran is still there, he even added me back onto his MSN......But, he wont talk to me. Rolling Eyes

He had ArubaSilence saved on his computer, did you see that?

Yes, I saw it on TV.  I thought that was cool.  He told me it would be on, and thats one thing I can believe.  WOW

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 15, 2007, 01:26:41 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "klaasend"
For some reason I have  Amersfoort, Utrecht  in my site today.  A few times even.  whats up with that?  I guess Joran is still there, he even added me back onto his MSN......But, he wont talk to me. Rolling Eyes

Maybe he just can't stay away from you  Wink
And he hasn't posted a new Train graffiti picture since I left him a comment on 4/03, I guess because maybe afraid I will comment again?

I just saw your latest photo, ROFLMAO  Laughing
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: April 15, 2007, 01:27:44 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

co-ink-a-dinkly that'll be the letter

Joran has branded on his butt

when he goes to jail for murdering Natalee.

V

Maybe he should get a B tattooed on his butt for "Bend Over!"  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  shakng2  

Bring Natalee home...
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: April 15, 2007, 01:28:02 AM »

And he hasn't posted a new Train graffiti picture since I left him a comment on 4/03, I guess because maybe afraid I will comment again?

You gotta love it !  
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: April 15, 2007, 01:28:08 AM »

Time for me to hug Nemo.  Falling asleep at the wheel again.  If I catch Angie's insomnia I may be back later.  Since Tibro is going to be out for a while I will be sweeping my way to the door.  Everyone just lift your feet as I pass by.  Night all.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 15, 2007, 01:28:32 AM »

I didn't see that, LMAO!!

Yea, the diary stealers showed a screenshot from his comp showing how the sporters files were left open. Arubassilence and BFN had files...did not see any SM.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: April 15, 2007, 01:28:36 AM »

I still want to see the "other documents" supposedly stolen from Joran's computer, the ones that are supposed to be embarrassing.

How can we see those?  Also what further information could these ten investigators have that they do not want leaked o the media o desperately that they are changing their contacts within ALE.  That sounds like internal affairs investigation but I am afraid to even hope for such a thing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: April 15, 2007, 01:29:05 AM »

Yes, I saw it on TV.  I thought that was cool.  He told me it would be on, and thats one thing I can believe.  WOW

I didn't hear about this...where was this?

Bring Natalee home...
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: April 15, 2007, 01:29:08 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Anna"
Angie,
Maybe you are taking a decongestant for your sinuses that has ephedra or similar ingredient that is keeping you awake.

Dayquil,  NyQuil,  Albuterol, and Doxycyclyne

Hi Angie!
Just dropping in for a second from lurking. I have recently taken one of my sons into the Dr. for bronchitis/sinus problems and they gave him the Albuterol and Z-pak antibiotic. The Dr. told me that the Albuterol might make him hyper right after taking it. I just went back for a follow-up and he was still having hard time sleeping at night so now that the z-pak ran its course he's now using Benadryl to go to sleep at night. I don't know if you can take Benadryl though, just trying to help you so you can get better. Smile

Roos~

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: April 15, 2007, 01:29:12 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Time for me to hug Nemo.  Falling asleep at the wheel again.  If I catch Angie's insomnia I may be back later.  Since Tibro is going to be out for a while I will be sweeping my way to the door.  Everyone just lift your feet as I pass by.  Night all.

Night Lala's!  Sleep Sweet!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: April 15, 2007, 01:29:39 AM »

Night lalas  Smile

Elaine whats the link to your thingy?
Email it to me if you cant post it  Smile
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: April 15, 2007, 01:30:08 AM »

Where on TV?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: April 15, 2007, 01:30:38 AM »

You gotta love it !  
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: April 15, 2007, 01:31:02 AM »

So has anyone sent Mr.P a letter yet?
http://www.carlolawoffice.com/attorneys/index.html

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: April 15, 2007, 01:31:09 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
...pretty good, hotshot!

been reading up on some of that material. thank you.

MY GRANDFATHER was
a life long Mason.

Reading this stuff is really starting to concern me.

They say that 99 percent of them are clueless to what is really going on.

I SURE HOPE SO. I couldn't bear to think of my grandfather
in that light!

Hi Carpe - long line of Freemasons in both sides of my family.  Never a peep about anything not strictly right and proper.
I guess it is like all things - always a negative side to anything positive.
Some people just have to make something bad out of whatever they come across. It is in their warped natures  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: April 15, 2007, 01:32:41 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"

I didn't hear about this...where was this?
 It was on one of his interviews that was on TV.  Can't remember which one now.  He was sitting at his desk looking at the internet, and there was my site.  Too funny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 15, 2007, 01:32:47 AM »

I didn't see that, LMAO!!

Yea, the diary stealers showed a screenshot from his comp showing how the sporters files were left open. Arubassilence and BFN had files...did not see any SM.

That's because it was alphabetical and it only went through "E" - just a screen shot of that first page.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: April 15, 2007, 01:33:24 AM »

Quote from: "Rooscrew"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Anna"
Angie,
Maybe you are taking a decongestant for your sinuses that has ephedra or similar ingredient that is keeping you awake.

Dayquil,  NyQuil,  Albuterol, and Doxycyclyne

Hi Angie!
Just dropping in for a second from lurking. I have recently taken one of my sons into the Dr. for bronchitis/sinus problems and they gave him the Albuterol and Z-pak antibiotic. The Dr. told me that the Albuterol might make him hyper right after taking it. I just went back for a follow-up and he was still having hard time sleeping at night so now that the z-pak ran its course he's now using Benadryl to go to sleep at night. I don't know if you can take Benadryl though, just trying to help you so you can get better. Smile

Roos~

Hi Roos!!!  Smile
  Benadrly makes me wired too unfortunately  Sad
 Maybe its the alburetol keepin me awake then?  I hate not to use it cause it helps.
 Hope your boy is feeling better!!
  TY Roos  Smile
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: April 15, 2007, 01:34:27 AM »

Tibro~
I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. Please know that you, your husband & his family will be in my thoughts & prayers during this difficult time. So many times things happen and we just never know what God is doing, but we hold onto Romans 8:28 - For we know that all things work together for the good.

Patti~
You ROCK!! Excellent post!!

Casa~
I will be adding your nephew, his wife and family to my prayers. Please thank him for me for his service to our country. Our military men & women are the greatest ever! They are what makes the USA the great country it is!!

Roos~

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: April 15, 2007, 01:35:43 AM »

Carpe, I am sure most dont know what they are into while joining them.  But we don't want to talk aboout that here, it causes tension to some.  You can email me though.  It gets more interesting the more you read it though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.