April 26, 2024, 02:06:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #600 4/13 - 4/15/2007  (Read 168627 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: April 15, 2007, 10:41:29 AM »

To many Puma's in Klass's area to run.If I were there and full,I would watch for her,or take a nap
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 15, 2007, 10:49:03 AM »

Well, I am in the way of that Noreaster, hoping all Monkeys that are like me, to be safe, and have plenty of candles and water ready!

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: April 15, 2007, 10:54:36 AM »

Tiger, you got my curiosity going this morning and I had to google Khomeini and found this link. After reading it, I feel dirty and violated...I do not understand this culture...I am horrified!

http://ethnikoi.org/iran.html

Bring Natalee home...
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: April 15, 2007, 10:55:06 AM »

Good morning monkeys.... Very Happy

The news today seems to be the weather in most of our areas....has everyone checked in from last night's MS, AL, GA, FL, TN, rain and wind....and now the northeast....yuck...!  Batten down those hatches...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: April 15, 2007, 10:55:06 AM »

Warm deer is always good in a Noreaster,if I remember.Deer is always good.Plenty of them and no humans want the runts,but I do.Any word from sin city in the island of lost dreams
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 15, 2007, 10:56:51 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Well, I am in the way of that Noreaster, hoping all Monkeys that are like me, to be safe, and have plenty of candles and water ready!

Hotshot, are you about to go on vacation? If so, have a great time...Take care in that weather you got coming...it's really cold and dreary here...BTW, love your avatar!!

Bring Natalee home...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 15, 2007, 10:58:04 AM »

I had to Google Carne Asada Laughing

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: April 15, 2007, 11:08:32 AM »

Lots of FP posters. Did anyone notice that Gabriel Leo posted last week ?
He says that he had seen Joran in a bowling alley and had said something to him.
Bowling Alleys can be dangerous. You have something heavy in your hand and part of the game is to throw the object.
Would love to see the Slotties as bowling pins.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: April 15, 2007, 11:21:17 AM »

Richard organized the Boston demo. He has been working for years with the Amy Bradley case, and also has wrapped his arms around Natalee's. He occasionally posts on the forums, but mainly on the Front Page.

Here is a link to Page 2 of the ATA Travel Show thread; it has info about the Miami demo, which is the last weekend in April. Front Page poster vicki is organizing the event:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1003&start=20

I think only two monkeys are planning to go, but two monkeys are equal to hundreds of average folks, right?  Laughing

If you can GO to Miami and help with the demo, let Richard know and he will pass along to vicki.

So, okay - you can't make it to Miami. But there is another way you can help. Here's how; this is Richard's post.

Please encourage anyone interested to contact me at VolunteersforNatalee@gmail.com. I'm trying to build up a mailing list so that we can keep people up to date on ATA's next appearance.

If anyone is in a position to make a donation, however small, please feel free to do so. It will be passed on to the Miami people with sincere gratitude. We who went to Boston were amazed at the generosity of those who thought the cause important.

(Please note that this is not tax deductible, and that we do not speak for or represent the Holloway Twitty family in any way.)

We think this is an important cause. And we think that these demonstrations, modest though they are, will help keep Natalee's case in the public eye. Perhaps we may save more lives and help get answers.

No justice for Natalee ... no tourism for Aruba.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: April 15, 2007, 11:23:32 AM »

The contributions for the travel show demos are not so much for travel or hotel expenses, but for permit, sign, and plenty of handouts.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: April 15, 2007, 11:24:54 AM »

Tiger - You are a handsome devil.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: April 15, 2007, 11:29:59 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
I had to Google Carne Asada Laughing

Sleuth, I googled that first  Wink but now I'm reading stuff about Khomeini and getting thoroughly disgusted...now reading about the Quran...

I need to stop this so I can get back to work. BTW, have you seen that Patti has been anxiously awaiting your arrival to discuss the images with you?

Bring Natalee home...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: April 15, 2007, 11:30:10 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Hotshot"

Hotshot, are you about to go on vacation? If so, have a great time...Take care in that weather you got coming...it's really cold and dreary here...BTW, love your avatar!!

Yes I am about to go, if the weather allows me to do so. Rolling Eyes   It's cold here too, and thanks, I like my avatar too Laughing

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: April 15, 2007, 11:33:30 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
The contributions for the travel show demos are not so much for travel or hotel expenses, but for permit, sign, and plenty of handouts.

sounds like a terrific cause, MsMarple. Thank you for being so vigilante in posting this and all the fine work you have done in the M&C thread...

Bring Natalee home...
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #934 on: April 15, 2007, 11:34:05 AM »

Also, there was some talk of bumper stickers or some other
give-away item (with words to support Natalee ) being made.

Of course, what the Miami group can do may depend upon available funds.

Any help that anyone can give will be appreciated and used appropriately.

Very Happy

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 15, 2007, 11:35:54 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
He says that he had seen Joran in a bowling alley and had said something to him.
Bowling Alleys can be dangerous. You have something heavy in your hand and part of the game is to throw the object.

Very interesting KatGram. Thanks for letting us know...I'd love to be the ball and the Sloots the pins....wonderful visual!!!!!!

Bring Natalee home...
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: April 15, 2007, 11:39:58 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Is Ado still around?  I have a question.  Smile

Lalas,

I see you posted this morning.

I logged off and went to bed just before you were asking about me last night.

Gotta question?

Ado
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 15, 2007, 11:54:33 AM »

Kat, I contend that it was Gabriel Leo along with Claudio Eldrige and Alberto Groeneveld who met Beth and Jug Twitty at the airport when they first set foot on Aruban soil.  They all were employed by Universal Air.

I find it suspicous that no witness statements have emerge in regards to the actions of these guys as well as what they observed and heard on the evening of May 30, 2005 and the morning of May 31, 2005.

Janet

Beth Twitty and Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 3, 2005

B. TWITTY: Luckily we were met at the airport by three Aruban citizens who were very helpful for us that night, and we went to the Holiday Inn.

<snipped>

J. TWITTY: ... And so one of the guys that helped us, with Universal Air, came running in and saying we`ve found him, we found the house, we found the car and everything, and Beth and I were just coming down. So we go and get two uniformed officers. We stopped at the police station.

Beth Twitty
Birmingham meeting
November 1, 2006

24. Was Deepak's car seen inside the VDS compound?

BETH: Yes, Alberto Groeneveld and Claudio Eldridge told me they had to climb the wall in order to write down the license number.
Credit: Debbie (BFN)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: April 15, 2007, 11:57:17 AM »

MISHY - I did see that Patti is waiting for screen captures/filters - I am working on that, as well as a bit more regarding the 'small head' in the CnC photoshopped photo.

Ado - what is that on the front of the ship on top of the RF?

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: April 15, 2007, 11:57:40 AM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Very interesting KatGram. Thanks for letting us know...I'd love to be the ball and the Sloots the pins....wonderful visual!!!!!!

I have a big screen tv in my head and when Gabe said something about the bowling alley, well, it was a terrific hoot. Of course it progressed into Monkeys bowling with ( or at ) the Sloots. Amused me for a while.
Score : Monkeys won, no Sloots standing. And the auto pin reset did not work and they were taken away forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.