April 18, 2024, 09:58:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY PRAYERS NEEDED FOR NONESUCHE'S HUSBAND  (Read 48440 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 21, 2006, 05:05:27 PM »

Her husband was admitted to the hospital today with a blood clot.  Nonesuche will let me know how he's doing as soon as she get's a chance.

According to Nonesuche it's not uncommong to get blood clots caused by the treatments.

Please, they need alot of prayers right now.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 05:08:30 PM »

I will light a special candle - I left you some encouraging words on the chat thread None - hope it will all be OK!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 05:10:55 PM »

Sistah,
  You know you and your hubby have been in my prayers BIGTIME since you told me he fell ill. Know that I think about you guys every day.,,(heck you know that ..Smile  )  I love yah.. and I dont know what to say that I havnt said already in emails and IM's.. and on the phone. We are here for you anytime day or night. Keep your chin up and keep hubby fighting!!
  Prayers for you guys and the kids!!  Love you with all my heart. Smile
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 05:11:54 PM »

Nonesuche, you and your DH are never far from my mind.  I've been worrying and talking to Him all day about this situation.  Feel free to funnel your updates via Klaas and call me if you need me.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 05:36:03 PM »

None,

You and your husband are always in my prayers.

San
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2006, 05:54:35 PM »

None~ I have been concerned about y'all, and trying to find out what was happening......please know how very much I care, and your family is constantly in my thoughts, and above all, in my prayers.  Much love and many hugs~
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2006, 06:00:07 PM »

Dearest Mr. and Mrs. None-

Please know that you have a place in my heart and I pray for your every night.  I wish for you - much sunshine, a beautiful patch of daisies, deep belly laughs, and love.

Hugs -
Beans
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2006, 06:30:25 PM »

None, I think of you and your husband daily and pray for you.  My husband developed a blod clot from his PICC line when he couldn't eat eve though we used heperin and flushed, it is quite common.

I hope things work out for you and will keep you both in my prayers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 07:00:46 PM »

None,
Please know you have our prayers and support. I say a prayer for you everyday!

((hugs))

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 07:55:58 PM »

None --

Prayers to you and your family for strength and good wishes. You are in my thoughts.

sharon

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MAca
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 08:42:49 PM »

Mr. and Mrs. None,  I am praying for you both daily and you are both in my heart and will continue to be until all is well. Know that He is healing Mr. None right Now...May He wrap you in His warm light, give you Peace and Understanding Love you, Comfort you, Heal you and Protect you now and always.  Please let us know through Klaas how things are progressing..it is easier to pray specifically..  My love and best blessing to you both.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 09:12:09 PM »

Thank you so much, each of you, for your kind and caring support and prayers. It was a challenging day, he does not have a blood clot as they thought yesterday, but rather an enlarged tumor now pressing on his vascular system in his left leg. So thank you again for your prayers, our family thanks you too, as we continue to pray for a miracle.

God bless each of you.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2006, 09:34:52 PM »

None....our whole family is with you....Love and prayers....Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2006, 10:35:59 PM »

Namaste

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2006, 10:42:20 PM »

Sending up a prayer from GA for Mr. None and family.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2006, 10:52:57 PM »

None, I've kept you and your husband in my prayers, but wanted to send a little note telling you that I'll keep special thoughts throughout the day for you two. Keep the faith hon, and tell hubby to be as strong mentally as he can. You two just keep your faith that this will pass strong within your hearts; it's a common area for you both to visit and be able to share. Draw close as one and allow God to hold you safe. Hear His voice above the circumstances and let Him provide a place of calm and strength for you.
My prayer is that God will honor your faith and love for one another, that He has already certainly Blessed. I'm asking that he return your husband to perfect health and restore the relationship to His glory so that your marriage may be a shining example of His perfect love.
HUGS!!!
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2006, 10:59:47 PM »

none...you have been here for me for over a year now... you have supported every poster here in their time of need...always with a loving heart...now it is your time of need! i hope you know how many peoples lives you have touched and how many people are holding you and hubby up in prayer...may god bless you!
Tess LaCoyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2006, 11:33:21 PM »

None and Mr. None....although I haven't posted much on the forum lately, please know I've kept you in my prayers (and very much in my thoughts) daily and will continue to plead for His merciful healing of Mr. None and His comfort and sustenance for you and all of your family.  I also ask for His blessings of wisdom and guidance for all involved in Mr. None's care, that their every choice, their every action may be according to His perfect will.

I'm so sorry to hear of this setback but I still believe miracles are possible.

You've both found a permanent place in the hearts of so many people here, most of whom you'll never know face-to-face but only through words on a computer monitor.  That doesn't diminish the sincerity of the love and concern felt by each of those hearts, mine included.

{{{{{BIG Hugs to you both}}}}}

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2006, 11:35:55 PM »

Nonesuch, I do not really know you other than on the forum  but I do know you have been a great supporter on here for Natalee and her family as well as a supporter of all the monkeys who have been in need.

I have prayed for you and your family ever since we first heard of your DH problems.. I pray for not only your DH recovery but also for you to have the strength to endure whatever comes. So stay strong and know you are in all our thoughts and prayers.

PS. What are the Drs. telling you. Is this tumor operable? Can it be shrunk with radiation? What are your options?

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2006, 11:52:48 PM »

None, I'm so sorry to hear the news and am praying for you both.  We love you and think of you often.  Words can't express how much I would like to take your pain and problems as my own.  Take care of yourself and know you are loved.  You've been an inspiration to many of us here.  Let us be a strength to you in this trying time.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.