May 01, 2024, 06:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY PRAYERS NEEDED FOR NONESUCHE'S HUSBAND  (Read 48886 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: August 02, 2006, 10:40:55 PM »

I didn't know which forum to ask about E-85.cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
crazybabyborg
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2006, 02:31:19 AM »

Hey, None! I couldn't sleep, and was thinking about you, so I thought I'd leave you a note here in the hopes it will find you in the midst of a good day for you and your hubby. I'm keeping you both in the front of my prayers, and sending you all the warm loving thoughts I have. I know you are probably bombarded with advice, and I hope you don't mind, but I do have just one suggestion............
I was pleased that your hubby liked the Carnation instant breakfast. It reminded me that my Dad also drank that while he underwent chemo/radiation. There were times that he just had no appetite for anything at all, and complained of everything tasting like metal. Somehow, I finally tried chilled pears. A friend had sent a box of Harry and David royal pears and I had refrigerated them. He could eat them, and he actually said they soothed his nausea. That's not as nutritious as the instant breakfast, but it was a bit of variety and I found it helped encourage his appetite. It's just a thought that I wanted to share with you.
None and Mr. None, you two are special folks. Hang on to each other and feel the strength that ebbs between you to where it's needed the most. I'm praying for and believing in a healing!!!  HUGS!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2006, 02:52:47 AM »

NONE...

I can't seem to cross paths with you lately. I saw your response about that post I made in the "2nd Date" thread. That's definitely not the first time anyone has told me that... and not just about THAT one girl, either...

You KNOW I am praying for you and your husband.  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2006, 10:05:07 AM »

None:  I just wanted to leave you a note and let you know that I continue to pray for Mr. None, you and your family.  I am not much for words, sometimes I just don't know what to say, but what I say does come from my heart.  I hope that in some small way you can draw strength from knowing that there are people out there - from so many different places, so many different walks of life that care and pray constantly for you & Mr. None.  

I will continue to pray for a miracle for Mr. None. I believe wholeheartedly in miracles.  God is good and I pray for him to give you his strength and mercy and renew your spirits daily.  God Bless you and your family.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2006, 11:53:32 AM »

I know about cancer.I have lost a lot of my family to it,today more are surviving.I know about blood clots and I will pray for your husband Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2006, 03:17:24 AM »

Hi None.  I hope today is a good day for your hubbie.

When a friend was going through chemo and was so sick, I remember he could eat chocolate water ices.  Is there a flavor Mr. None likes?

I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family.  I am praying for your son, it is so hard to be alone when you need to talk to someone.  You can always direct him to the cage when he needs to talk or just needs a hug.

Hugs to you and yours.

Love,
BH

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2006, 12:27:16 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey, None! I couldn't sleep, and was thinking about you, so I thought I'd leave you a note here in the hopes it will find you in the midst of a good day for you and your hubby. I'm keeping you both in the front of my prayers, and sending you all the warm loving thoughts I have. I know you are probably bombarded with advice, and I hope you don't mind, but I do have just one suggestion............
I was pleased that your hubby liked the Carnation instant breakfast. It reminded me that my Dad also drank that while he underwent chemo/radiation. There were times that he just had no appetite for anything at all, and complained of everything tasting like metal. Somehow, I finally tried chilled pears. A friend had sent a box of Harry and David royal pears and I had refrigerated them. He could eat them, and he actually said they soothed his nausea. That's not as nutritious as the instant breakfast, but it was a bit of variety and I found it helped encourage his appetite. It's just a thought that I wanted to share with you.
None and Mr. None, you two are special folks. Hang on to each other and feel the strength that ebbs between you to where it's needed the most. I'm praying for and believing in a healing!!!  HUGS!

CBB-

It means so much you made time during your own family's grief process to write such uplifting things to me, thank you sweet person! Like you, I found fresh fruit and for some reason cantaloupe and mango, still tasted as they always did. So when he just can't find an appetite, that chilled fruit seems to hit the spot.

Thank you for your prayers, we continue to pray for a miracle and your prayers help to keep us motivated to believe in all things and all possibilities. Many hugs to you, our continued prayers for your family as well and your grand-nephew. Please take care.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2006, 12:29:43 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
NONE...

I can't seem to cross paths with you lately. I saw your response about that post I made in the "2nd Date" thread. That's definitely not the first time anyone has told me that... and not just about THAT one girl, either...

You KNOW I am praying for you and your husband.  Wink

SB-

I always knew you were like mr none, an honorable man, and smart women know that is worth it's weight in gold. I hope your father is healing well, I've kept him in our prayers along with your family.

Yes I knew you were praying for us, thank you for being a much appreciated guardian monkey angel.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2006, 12:30:22 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I know about cancer.I have lost a lot of my family to it,today more are surviving.I know about blood clots and I will pray for your husband Cat

thank you Cat, We do appreciate your prayers and concern very much.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2006, 12:32:33 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
None:  I just wanted to leave you a note and let you know that I continue to pray for Mr. None, you and your family.  I am not much for words, sometimes I just don't know what to say, but what I say does come from my heart.  I hope that in some small way you can draw strength from knowing that there are people out there - from so many different places, so many different walks of life that care and pray constantly for you & Mr. None.  

I will continue to pray for a miracle for Mr. None. I believe wholeheartedly in miracles.  God is good and I pray for him to give you his strength and mercy and renew your spirits daily.  God Bless you and your family.

Kimmy-

You write lovely words, thank you for caring so much and for your prayers from your heart for our family. God is benevolent and faith and love are powerful forces, so we do appreciate you praying for a miracle with us. Surely God hears so many generous and caring prayers, I am certain of that.

God bless you too Kimmy, always.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2006, 12:37:24 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Hi None.  I hope today is a good day for your hubbie.

When a friend was going through chemo and was so sick, I remember he could eat chocolate water ices.  Is there a flavor Mr. None likes?

I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family.  I am praying for your son, it is so hard to be alone when you need to talk to someone.  You can always direct him to the cage when he needs to talk or just needs a hug.

Hugs to you and yours.

Love,
BH

Bearly,

Thank you, the flavored ices are a great suggestion, particularly when it's so hot. We'll give those a try. Thank you for caring and for your prayers, and for those especially for our son also. He is just very reserved and I know he's posted once on the FP, but I knew he reads here and I've sent him links to this thread so he will know how much all of you truly do care. I feel sure he draws strength and hope from all the caring monkeys.

Hugs to you Bearley, you've been a good friend and we appreciate you very much.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2006, 11:29:07 PM »

nonesuche~ You and DH have been on my mind all day. I pray all is as well as can be expected.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2006, 06:12:29 AM »

None, I know your time is precious with your family as it should be, but we do so appreciate your updates as we continue to pray for you and think of you and your dear precious family.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2006, 07:41:18 AM »

None, thinking of you and yours today and every day.  Rest when you can.  Hugs always.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2006, 12:46:11 PM »

Justins, tylergal, & Peaches

thank you so much for your continued support and prayers, and encouragement. Today he does seem a bit better Very Happy

Peaches-
I pray everyday for this disease to vanish from your life forever.

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: August 06, 2006, 02:04:38 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Justins, tylergal, & Peaches

thank you so much for your continued support and prayers, and encouragement. Today he does seem a bit better Very Happy

Peaches-
I pray everyday for this disease to vanish from your life forever.

God Bless you None and your hubby.  I hope the feeling beter continues.
You are both in my thoughts.

Hugs,
MissinNat

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2006, 03:05:45 PM »

None,

Thinking of you and your family... sending sunshine, daisies, smiles and big hugs.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2006, 06:39:19 PM »

Missinnat and Frijole-

Thank you, hugs in return for you both, our family appreciates your ongoing support and prayers so much. Today he ate well, so that is a good day. He also tried to goose me with his control for his hospital bed, so his sense of humor is still intact  Embarassed  Laughing mr funny guy!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2006, 07:16:27 PM »

Missinnat and Frijole-

Thank you, hugs in return for you both, our family appreciates your ongoing support and prayers so much. Today he ate well, so that is a good day. He also tried to goose me with his control for his hospital bed, so his sense of humor is still intact  Embarassed  Laughing mr funny guy!

Now that is what doctors call animated and "animated" Is good.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2006, 08:52:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Missinnat and Frijole-

Now that is what doctors call animated and "animated" Is good.

LOL! Glad he's still spunky, none!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.