May 01, 2024, 11:25:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY PRAYERS NEEDED FOR NONESUCHE'S HUSBAND  (Read 48907 times)
SSD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2006, 09:20:31 PM »

Nonesuche,

I think of you and your husband so often - even when I don't have time to post - and want you to know you both are in my prayers.  May God's strength fill you and give you peace and hope and joy.

Bless you,
SSD

"I am only one.  But still I am one.  I cannot do everything.  But still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." - Edward Everett Hale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2006, 11:10:31 PM »

tyler and justins-

His humor was why I fell in love with him, he could make me laugh at myself so quickly but never in a mean way. So that silly gesture today just meant the world, I know you understand what I mean. I joked that the next thing may be to walk in finding him nekky with the bed doing all kinds of mechanical ups and downs just to make me laugh!! We have the monkey velcro'd to the side rail against the wall as well, so the monkeys are always watching over him  Very Happy

SSD-
Thank you for your kind post and for checking in, I really appreciate it. I've just printed out this thread for him to read with me at breakfast, it truly is an important part of each day for us.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2006, 11:21:53 PM »

Hi None and Mr. None--

Glad you are feeling spunky, Mr. N, next time I want to hear you got her with that bed control.   Laughing

Hope you are having a good day and the days get better and better.  I hear you have invented a new pastime--riding nekkid on the monkey bed.  Shocked

You guys are really lucky to have found each other, wishing you a long lucky lifetime filled with laughter and surprises.

Praying for that miracle.

Bearlyhere

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2006, 06:07:06 AM »

None, this is for you and Mr None, wishing you a beautiful and rosy day from my garden pickings.

http://tinypic.com/2419v7r.jpg

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2006, 07:04:40 PM »

Bearly-

Trust me, no nekky for me I am over the hill now  Laughing but thank you for such a sweet note. Humor is such a great diffuser for us, it does help lots as do all of your kind notes and prayers. I'm looking forward to our prayer vigil tonight, it's such a comfort. {{ Hugs }}

tyler-

You are so talented, those roses are just breathtaking, thank you!!!!!!  Very Happy

Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2006, 12:53:10 AM »

None~

I have been gone for 2 weeks on vacation and now with my 3rd day back home I finally have started the great task to get somewhat caught back up. (might be days before I'm up to speed)  Smile  

This is the first thread I opened up out of all the threads at SM. I am truly sorry for what you, Mr. None and your family are going thru' right now. If there was anything I could do to take the pain away from you and yours and make things be great for you I'd do it in a heartbeat. My heart aches for you all!  I want you to know that even though I don't post much and am in the background for the most parts, Mr. None, you, and your families are in my thoughts and prayers all of the time. I do think of ya'll alot and know that it's a difficult journey that you're on. I also wanted to say I'm in full agreement with what all of the other monkeys have posted to you (None), Mr. None, and your families.

Faith is not what we see, but what we believe. Please remember that the Lord has ya'll right in his hand, he has never let you go and He will not give you more than you can handle. I'm sorry for this being to long but I just want to send lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} your way and tell you that you will continue to stay in my thoughts and prayers until otherwise noted not to. Smile

Roo~

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2006, 01:15:51 AM »

None and Mr. None,
I just finished my prayer time.  I want you to know that much of it was for you both.  I know life has dealt you a blow and there are no words of comfort I can give you. If I could wish this burden from you both, it would already be gone.  I have wished it many times.  I just want you to know that I love you and even though we haven't met, I feel as if I have known you for a long time.  I have found out that love is truly the one enduring thing that nothing can touch. Not pain or sorrow.  Love endures all things.  You know where Love comes from, your heart and you know who puts that love there...God.  He's still here with you two and he's holding you in His Hands.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2006, 12:31:35 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Bearly-

Trust me, no nekky for me I am over the hill now  Laughing but thank you for such a sweet note. Humor is such a great diffuser for us, it does help lots as do all of your kind notes and prayers. I'm looking forward to our prayer vigil tonight, it's such a comfort. {{ Hugs }}

tyler-

You are so talented, those roses are just breathtaking, thank you!!!!!!  Very Happy

How do you dress in the shower if not nekky?   Razz

I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2006, 04:07:33 PM »

Bearly-

I try not to look when I'm in the shower  Wink

Rooscrew-

Thank you so very much for your kind and sweet note, it's wonderful to see you back, I hope you and your family are well and happy.

Lala's-

What can I say? I love you too, you are my dear dear friend. Mr None appreciates all the friends I've made and their care and concern for our family, so very much. My daughter read the thread last night again, her remark with a smile was "this is such a nice group of people and you are all such sweet friends".  Smile

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2006, 07:12:06 PM »

Hugs to the None Family {{{{{{Hug}}}}}  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  I had to grin when I read Mr. None tried to goose you, None.  Nothin' wrong with frisky thoughts....

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2006, 06:56:45 PM »

Dear Mr. and Mrs. None and Family:

Just wanted you to know that even though there's so much going on in the regular threads, that a day never goes by that I don't say a prayer for all of you and try to keep good thoughts in my head for you too.  God bless all of you, and I know all will be well because we are all in the hands of a power much greater than ourselves; illness, misfortune, fear, or any of those other things we all battle against each and every day will never win as long as we remember this.   XOXOXOXOXO

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 12, 2006, 09:13:11 AM »

Dear None and family -

Am thinking of you this weekend and continue to pray for miracles, happiness and warm moments spent together as a family.  Know that there are many Monkey Angels looking out for you in thought and prayer.

Hugs, daisies, and sunshine -
Beans
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: August 12, 2006, 09:15:53 AM »

None, your last update touched me very much.  Know that we are with you in spirit, if not physically.  Please try to get some rest.  You are a better attendant if you are rested.  I know it is hard but try.  I know you are very, very tired as anyone would be but you give so much of yourself.  I hope when the kids and Nana arrive, you will have more physical and moral support nearby.  I know just having them there will mean a lot.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 12, 2006, 12:41:46 PM »

Mr. And Mrs. None and all your family,

I continue to keep you all in my prayers. May God give you the strength to endure all this with love and humor.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 12, 2006, 02:58:22 PM »

Thinking and praying for you today and always.... Smile   Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2006, 11:20:02 PM »

If love and frienship could make miracles, you would be blessed with an abundance of them.  

God bless you all.

I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: August 13, 2006, 12:52:12 AM »

Appeals, Frijole, Sam, tylergal, MeMere & Bearlythere-

Thank you for all your kind support and prayers, it is a challenging time and we had hoped to see the tides turn, but we are staying the course. Daughter took this photo as we lay together and prayed together today. Little Sophie watches over him too, and I thought you'd all like seeing the monkey Klaas sent watching over us all as well.

We feel you in spirit and we thank you for embracing us and lifting us higher, so that we keep our hope, we always have hope.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: August 13, 2006, 11:55:48 AM »

This is likely something for the political thread but I wanted to share for so many of you have your hearts tied up in our challenge, and I want you to have answers also. Mr None served in the Gulf War, and post his service was part of a study with the VA regarding Gulf War Syndrome that resulted in nothing, absolutely nothing.

this morning an article appears on AOL via the AP, detailing a group of veterans now suing the Army, for exactly the same type of physical ailments and cancers, which Mr None has been battling.

He returned with issues with his spine, migraines, joint pains, night sweats and short-term memory loss. Just so you'll understand the associative risks, he was an architect for the harrier's which were used to bomb Baghdad each and every night. Crawling around the missle chambers to ensure circuitry was operational among the spent uranium expelled from missle firings has likely cost him his life.

If you have the chance to make a difference here, please do. Roughly 30% of our Gulf War veterans are suffering similar maladies.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/is-an-armament-sickening-us-soldiers/20060812123809990008?ncid=NWS00010000000001

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: August 13, 2006, 02:00:37 PM »

thanks for posting that sweet pic none!! monkeys and kitties can live in harmony!!lol
is it too late for mr none to join that groups suit? is it a class action suit?prayers and many hugs for my sister!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: August 13, 2006, 02:57:48 PM »

cuz-

I suspect his parents will pursue obtaining a hearing, I have to admit that today beyond trying to ensure he's surrounded with love and care, that our visit with the head of oncology for the VA Hospital here, Dr. Jacob Gollob, rings in my ears.

He dissed my questions around these very issues, by stating that no latent studies have been done to qualify these ailments? I chose not to fire back that our allies Britain and Australia have, and that Ross Perot funded a study in the US in 2001 for the VA refused to?

Seeing that test for bodily fluids on these vets demonstrate uranium all these years later, just imagine the impact to their loved ones, and possibly to their children they father ultimately? I have to wonder if the VA has any conscience regarding this either.

Sorry for my rant but it's just a protracted way of giving your life for your country, but an extended process with no support from our government to ensure they have best of care.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.