April 18, 2024, 08:47:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY PRAYERS NEEDED FOR NONESUCHE'S HUSBAND  (Read 48417 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2006, 12:59:11 AM »

Dearest Nonesuche, DH, and family:

I have been praying for each of you throughout every day since DH got sick. You are never far from my thoughts. You are all such very special people who have truly been blessed to have each other. I lift you up to God, that He will keep you strong and steadfast in your faith and love for each other. Please keep your ears open to Him, that He may lead and direct you in what His plan is. I pray for your miracle and His will. Please know that all you have to do is ask, and I will be there in whatever capacity you need me.

Much love,
Mishy

Bring Natalee home...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2006, 01:47:34 AM »

None, you know you are in our prayers, and not just your husband, but you and your whole family.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do.  It is times like these that I feel so helpless.  I want to do something but not sure what.  

When life is settled and roses bloom in the fall, I hope you will be able to bring your loving mother and take a walk in my garden.  I would love that.  You know I am not far from the Crimson Tide.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2006, 04:50:11 AM »

My sweet monkey friends, thank you again. Sleep evades me tonight but I know it will arrive soon, and I wanted to thank you again for being so constant and so affirming when we most need that support.

You know, I have found a greater clarity today, in thought and in purpose. My mind travels through all the why's, why him, why us - but it also travels through the important moments and milestones we have had, the love and the joy.

The very reason this is so horribly painful for our family is that indeed, we did find and create something wonderful in our tiny corner of the world? Any of us who ever do find true deep and abiding love are lucky, so very lucky, so our family must celebrate that and find new ways to honor it.

Some have called me a know it all on this board at times, but more importantly some like all of you, have inspired me to care more and to do more to demonstrate humanity and caring in each and everyday. Red and Tom cared enough to build this forum to honor why the lives of Natalee and other missing persons matter, Mrs Red and Klaas helped to further this and continue that support, and each of you built upon that which is something I think each of us in the circle of this community have benefitted from. That is Natalee's ripple effect that means so much and is so heartening to me tonight when I can't sleep, that yes her life mattered in ways she could never have known.

Without Natalee, I wouldn't have your special and caring support. This has enlarged our life, our entire family, so thank you all for this. Each and every one of you, it is both an inspiration and a great comfort.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2006, 11:14:29 AM »

Dear None:

I just now saw this 'sticky' and wish to send my prayers & hopeful wishes to you too. Here's a prayer I hope will uplift :

"Comfort, we beseech thee, most gracious God, this thy servant, cast down and faint of heart amidst the sorrows and difficulties of the world; and grant that, by the power of thy Holy Spirit, she may be enabled to go upon her way rejoicing, and give thee continual thanks for thy sustaining providence; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

God bless you and yours Nonsey, Ono
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2006, 12:16:33 PM »

None, know I am praying for you and your DH also.  Your letter above is so inspiring to me, and I thank for sharing your thoughts. The Grace of God is with you.  Blessings and Love
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2006, 01:39:07 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
My sweet monkey friends, thank you again. Sleep evades me tonight but I know it will arrive soon, and I wanted to thank you again for being so constant and so affirming when we most need that support.

You know, I have found a greater clarity today, in thought and in purpose. My mind travels through all the why's, why him, why us - but it also travels through the important moments and milestones we have had, the love and the joy.

The very reason this is so horribly painful for our family is that indeed, we did find and create something wonderful in our tiny corner of the world? Any of us who ever do find true deep and abiding love are lucky, so very lucky, so our family must celebrate that and find new ways to honor it.

Some have called me a know it all on this board at times, but more importantly some like all of you, have inspired me to care more and to do more to demonstrate humanity and caring in each and everyday. Red and Tom cared enough to build this forum to honor why the lives of Natalee and other missing persons matter, Mrs Red and Klaas helped to further this and continue that support, and each of you built upon that which is something I think each of us in the circle of this community have benefitted from. That is Natalee's ripple effect that means so much and is so heartening to me tonight when I can't sleep, that yes her life mattered in ways she could never have known.

Without Natalee, I wouldn't have your special and caring support. This has enlarged our life, our entire family, so thank you all for this. Each and every one of you, it is both an inspiration and a great comfort.

Nonesuche,

My thoughts and prayers are with you, and my thoughts were also tuned in to what you've already said.  Anyone going through what your busband is going through, needs that support system, and thankfully, we all have an extended one here.  I may not express things as eloquently as some or as often, but hope you know my hand is here if you need to grab hold.

Keep smilin...keep shinin...(Stevie Wonder)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Appeals
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2006, 05:28:56 PM »

Nonesuch:
You know my story and you know that I truly know what you and your DH are going through with this illness.  I read that hospice will be arriving, as well as your dear mother, and I am glad that you have this support at this time.  I have prayed daily for your DH's complete recovery, be that if it is God's will, and also for you to be comforted and uplifted in this difficult time.  God bless you and all the kindness and loving help you have shown to others surely must come back to you now.  I wish there was something I could do to help.  My words are so inadequate to express the way my heart feels.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2006, 05:47:28 PM »

thank you so much, each post means so very much, I cannot thank you enough. When he's past the shock of this, I will print it out for him, so that he too can feel the warmth and care from each of you.

{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2006, 11:41:00 PM »

Dear None & Mr. None,  I hold you both in my heart and pray for a miracle.  I also wish I could do more for you at this time.  You are a very dear person and friend and I was so saddened to hear what you learned on Friday.  I'm glad your Mother is coming to help.   May God bless all of you and give you a miracle.

Love,

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2006, 11:59:29 PM »

Dear Nonesuche,

This is a Jewish prayer for illness. In addition, I say many more informal prayers for your husband's recovery. Every day.

All my love,
Louise

91st Psalm

O thou that dwellest in the covert of the Most High, and abidest in the shadow of the Almighty;

I will say of HaShem, who is my refuge and my fortress, my G-d, in whom I trust,

That He will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

He will cover thee with His pinions, and under His wings shalt thou take refuge; His truth is a shield and a buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flieth by day;

Of the pestilence that walketh in darkness, nor of the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

A thousand may fall at Thy side, and ten thousand at Thy right hand; it shall not come nigh thee.

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, and see the recompense of the wicked.

For thou hast made HaShem who is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation.

There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent.

For He will give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

They shall bear thee upon their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Thou shalt tread upon the lion and asp; the young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under feet.

'Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.

He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him, and bring him to honour.

With long life will I satisfy him, and make Him to behold My salvation.'

- Psalms 91: 1-16

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2006, 05:58:12 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
thank you so much, each post means so very much, I cannot thank you enough. When he's past the shock of this, I will print it out for him, so that he too can feel the warmth and care from each of you.

{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}

Nonesuche: My prayers for your D.H. and for you as well.  Thank you so much for the wonderful poem you sent me I read it at the service and it touched many hearts. It was exactly like aunt Fanny would have said to us all.  God Bless you.  Sandy Leiva
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2006, 07:48:19 PM »

Dearest nonesuche, my heart and prayers are with you, DH and the children. I'm available anytime as an ear to listen and a shoulder upon which to lean.

Love,

justin'smama

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2006, 09:21:18 AM »

Nonesuche- Please know that you, Mr. None, and your whole family are in my prayers as they have been from when I first learned of your DH's illness.  I pray that you will feel God's loving arms wrapped tightly around you & DH.  God is with you always.  Draw from his boundless strength.  ((((hugs)))).

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2006, 10:17:12 AM »

Nonesuche

I am not here as often as in the past, Work and life keeps me away.

I am so very sorry to read of your Husbands illness.

I know personally how illness affects the entire family.

Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Be strong and keep the faith.

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2006, 10:57:15 AM »

After reading these posts at work, trying to hold back tears, litererally, of deep found pride in all you monkeys.  You are all such amazing, wonderful, caring people.  I even see people posting who typically do not, which just shows the true impact of SM.  I thank God for finding you all, as I know None does too.

Having said that, None,  I am at a loss for words, because everone has said it all.  You are truly a special person and just know that all the love and prayers are with you and your family, and God is by your side.  My favorite is "Footprints" , just look down and see only one set of them during your walk.  NO matter what, you are NOT alone!  Know we are all here for you and praying!

God bless you and Mr. None!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2006, 11:09:00 AM »

None,

I keep saying this to you, but I'll say it again here. I love you and if there is anything at all that I can do to help you and your family, all you have to do is let me know.

Hugs and Smoochies

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2006, 08:07:46 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
None,

I keep saying this to you, but I'll say it again here. I love you and if there is anything at all that I can do to help you and your family, all you have to do is let me know.

Hugs and Smoochies

Same here, my daisy sistah.

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 08:48:48 PM »

None, Mr. None, & family,

You are in our prayers and thoughts.  Wish we could be of more help.  Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Trust in God.

Love,
Missin & family

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 09:03:52 PM »

None

My strongest prayers have been for a miracle because I know they are possible.  I've seen two that happened for no medical reason .... the only reason was strong prayer and faith.  If that is not possible, I wish and pray for all of you to have moments of joy, peace and happiness every day.... to lighten your burden.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2006, 09:15:56 PM »

Klaasend, FlyingMermaid, Angie, Peaches, San, tcumom, Frijole, cp405, Mrs Red, Sharon, MAca, MeMere, Leslie, Sunfreak2, Crazybabyborg, thecuz, Tesslacoyle, Sam, AZLady, Mishy, tylergal, Ono, Jerry from Ohio, sirensong, 2NJSons_Mom, Appeals, Tidycat, LouiseVargas, SandyLeiva, Justinsmamma, Kimmy53, Starr, Dihannah1, BTGirl, MissinNat.....what a wonderful list of caring and compassionate monkey souls?????

THANK YOU, thank you ever so much for making time in your days and your lives to care and to pray for us. All of you are so kind, and it's so special to sign on in a low moment, to see all of your hopeful messages. It helps, please know indeed it helps to sustain us.

Some of you have asked for an update, so tonight I will share what we have for now. After 50+ radiation treatments and six weeks of intensive chemo, unfortunately his melanoma tumors have not responded well - this means they are not reducing or dissipating. Today we made the decision to pursue some alternative treatment, for traditional treatments have not worked. It is a long shot but thanks to Peaches, we have a resource we would like to pursue at this time.

The reason this cancer has been so 'virulent' as his oncologist described it, was likely due to environmental and also vaccine impacts to his system during the Gulf War. So as we look to the conflict enlarging in the middle east currently, please remember all of the risks our servicemen and woman are agreeing to take. Some are known, others are unknown, such as the early anthrax and nerve gas vaccines. Increasingly the link between melanoma growth and suppressed immune systems is significant.

Since we are truly in the heat of summer I would ask something of each of you. As a family we have learned so much, about the risks of this disease and also possible and confirmed carcinogens. Protect your family, please share the following cautions with anyone you love:

** Use any form of a tanning bed EVER
** Avoid sun exposure in the heat of the day, 10am thru 4pm, at all costs. If you must be outdoors then please, please know a heavy-duty sunscreen and clothing and hat will protect you somewhat from the UV rays but you are still clearly at greater risk.
** Melanoma is now the fastest growing cancer in the US, due to environmental hazards such as tanning beds and also our ozone erosion.
** If you have fair skin and fair or red hair, your risk is five times larger for developing melanoma.
** If you have "celtic" ancestry, even once removed, your risk is increased by 75%
** Sunscreens are rated by numbers, say 15 to 40, in terms of how LONG THEY LAST, NOT HOW STRONG THEY ARE. So keep that in mind, keep applying them, the higher the number the less often you must apply.
** Take no risks with your immune system. If you work around known carcinogens or even come into contact often with chemicals like pesticides, cleaning fluids, or even clorox - change your lifestyle or your job or your cleaning habits. All erode your immune system.

I apologize for the length of this, but as you have demonstrated your care for our family, I want you each to be protected. There is no cure for melanoma once it invades your organs or your immune system, one can only buy time and traditional therapies only work for 20% of all stage IV patients.

We are coping and we are a loving family, we know God must have a plan and are keeping our faith that despite the recent news, there is always room for a miracle. So we pray for a miracle and try to make each day count.

God Bless each of you. We appreciate you and we value you. Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.