April 23, 2024, 11:01:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY PRAYERS NEEDED FOR NONESUCHE'S HUSBAND  (Read 48681 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: August 27, 2006, 12:30:16 PM »

A big hug to you, Nonesuche.  You are an inspiration to all of us.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: August 27, 2006, 08:59:50 PM »

WOOHOO!  I love your avitar.  I feel honored!  FLY HIGH....FLY FREE DEAR RICK!  You are so beautiful and free!  

None, we all love you.  Of that you should never doubt.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #202 on: August 28, 2006, 04:08:15 AM »

I'm just checking in on you None. Every day I ask that God help you and your family, but I know that sometimes the grieving process itself makes for heartache. Take your time, and know that you are not alone. I love your avatar,,,,,,,it's perfect.
You continue to give us such a wonderful gift. You taught us how to walk through commitment and love even facing loss, and you did that with gentle determiniation. You now exemplify inspiration with your ability to understand and recognize beauty in the midst of grief. You are special, None. You are a child of God. Lean on Him, None. His child has been hurt and He loves you so much. He'll lead you through this. Take care, hon and please know there are unseen friends that care about your every day and keep you in their hearts!   Love, Susan
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: August 28, 2006, 08:34:51 AM »

CBB... You always manage to say what I feel. Thank you - and None, I hope that with passing day, you heal a little more and the greif is a little less.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 28, 2006, 08:35:23 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
CBB... You always manage to say what I feel. Thank you - and None, I hope that with passing day, you heal a little more and the grief is a little less.

*self edit... to spell..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #205 on: August 29, 2006, 10:53:54 PM »

May GOD Bless you and your family!   I pray for your strength and courage to get you through.  Just remember, he is with you now in spirit now, his body is no longer suffering.  He is at rest and only a matter of time, before you see him again.

With Love.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: August 30, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »

Jacq, Sleuth, Anidac, CBB, Mrs Red, & Dihannah and all the other caring monkeys on this thread-

None of you are unseen friends CBB, all of you are treasured friends and at times it has been easier for me to express myself to all of you, than to friends in person. Writing has always been easier for me than speaking my deepest feelings, so please know how much this helps. It also is something real and vivid our children read also, which is a comfort to them too.

Anidac sent a lovely butterfly lamp to our family, I was unaware of the symbolism of the butterfly in death and rebirth, so this was a special gift. So I can't take credit for the avatar, my friend Anidac inspired that new lesson and it is a comfort. Yesterday I walked outside with my mother and a butterfly fluttered nearby, and then flew across and over our rose. In the last hour as he passed on, I began to tell him to fly with the angels for I could not see him suffer any longer, and he was suffering just to breathe. Seeing that butterfly emerge yesterday the moment we stepped outside helped me to begin to heal and to find solace within.

Many of you have sent emails, gifts, cards and flowers. We have been so touched by all the efforts you each have made, each of you. So I hope everyone sees the importance of what you share with others and how meaningful it truly can be, and how so many of you have impacted our life  during this tragedy in affirming and supportive measure.

Friendship is continuous, it is a circle that can hold you close and only let one fall so far, before the circle catches you. I think if ever we are all that God hopes we can be, it is within our best moments of loving another, whether that is our family, our children, our spouses, or our friends.

God bless each of you for being my friend and for caring about our family so deeply.

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #207 on: August 31, 2006, 01:05:58 AM »

SMOTHERING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN KISSES, NONE!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: August 31, 2006, 03:21:47 AM »

Write when you can.  I love your posts but I look forward to your participation in the forum once again.  Although I might not be there to post, I will always be lurking.  

Your passion for Natalee's situation and for life, your love for your family and friends shine through and I know that you are being blessed because you have been a friend, the circle of friends is here for you.  

We are all here, wanting to know what we can do.  Give us a chore.  We need to feel needed.  Some of us have empty nests and we love projects. Smile

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2006, 03:58:25 PM »

CBB,

Thank you, for the photos and the music you have sent and your many caring emails and posts, thank you for being such a bright spot of support. It stopped raining here today so I'm hopeful we'll have a visit from our butterfly for we have much work to do in the yard, after months of little time for it. It would make my day and my week to see one.

tyler-

It makes me sad that you and Anna as well as CBB don't post as you used to on the lively. You as a group had some of the most thought-provoking posts, and your historical knowledge combined with political and criminal commentary helped me to see things that I may not have. I feel I have less to contribute now, for having been away so long. I am trying to read some of the new statement translations and hopefully soon I can get back into the swing of posting.

I know Rick would tell us all to 'go girls' and make a difference in this case, he did speak with Dave once by phone with a security issue, and he like me felt we should all do anything we can to help this family.

An email from tesslacoyle reminded me of something I found interesting at the time, that a candle was lit from Aruba during Rick's last days on this earth, in the virtual candle room. That reinforces my hope that there are some in Aruba that do care about others beyond the obvious ones like Jossy, that might not be able to come forward, but that they have compassion and do appreciate that SM has pursued enlightenment for this case.

So maybe the project we need is to remember that one lit candle from Aruba? I want to thank that person for lighting it, for it pushed me to think beyond my own tragic loss and to remember that perhaps Natalee was there to greet Rick when he arrived in heaven with others he loved and lost.

tyler I also hope you'll continue to write those classic southern short stories for us, there is something special about the south and your writing reminds me of Anne Rivers Siddon's first expose Peachtree Road.

Keep it up -- love you all dearly, so dearly and always.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2006, 07:58:04 PM »

We can catch up together, None. I don't post because I'm so far behind. I went through a time that I had no time to participate, and now am lost. I'm in 100% support of this forum, and do lurk when I can, but it's gotten hard to contribute.
I'm thrilled the rain has stopped and you are getting outside! That's good for you as well as the yard. I'm sure there are butterflies watching!  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2006, 08:23:05 PM »

CBB-

Stranger than fiction, daughter/little none was ahead of me in a front flower bed digging at a huge weed, the very same flower bed she photographed a butterfly in back in May.

She looked up for something fluttered all in her face, she was swatting not knowing what it was at first, then realized it was a butterfly. It actually landed on her shoulder for seconds, I only wish we had gotten a photo of that. But this is remarkable and I wish you could have seen her face, she was beaming ....and I will never forget her sweet face and her joy over this butterfly.

We got photos just after:

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2006, 01:21:29 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
CBB-

Stranger than fiction, daughter/little none was ahead of me in a front flower bed digging at a huge weed, the very same flower bed she photographed a butterfly in back in May.

She looked up for something fluttered all in her face, she was swatting not knowing what it was at first, then realized it was a butterfly. It actually landed on her shoulder for seconds, I only wish we had gotten a photo of that. But this is remarkable and I wish you could have seen her face, she was beaming ....and I will never forget her sweet face and her joy over this butterfly.

We got photos just after:

Awwww nonesy, this post made me smile!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #213 on: September 03, 2006, 02:40:29 PM »

AW NONE!!! Your post gave me goosebumps and made me teary with awe. Don't worry about not getting the picture, Your "mind's eye" has that moment safely stored for you to replay whenever you want. Thank you, None! You've made my day and life brighter. HUGS!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #214 on: September 03, 2006, 02:48:57 PM »

I'm sorry.............I can't ever get anything said in one post! None, that is just so awesome! Isn't communication that really communicates without the burden of words so much more real? Thank you so very much for sharing that moment with us!
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: September 03, 2006, 08:20:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Write when you can.  I love your posts but I look forward to your participation in the forum once again.  Although I might not be there to post, I will always be lurking.  

Your passion for Natalee's situation and for life, your love for your family and friends shine through and I know that you are being blessed because you have been a friend, the circle of friends is here for you.  

We are all here, wanting to know what we can do.  Give us a chore.  We need to feel needed.  Some of us have empty nests and we love projects. Smile

So nice to hear from you, Tyler!  Have a safe fall!

Missin Nat

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: September 04, 2006, 09:49:28 AM »

CBB-

The moment was all the more special for a reason, will email you why, except to say that daughter so deserves affirmation for her own courage throughout his illness.

{{{ HUGS }}}

Cubbee-

Check your email later as well {{{ HUGS }}} and thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.