May 01, 2024, 07:00:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY PRAYERS NEEDED FOR NONESUCHE'S HUSBAND  (Read 48887 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2006, 11:38:26 AM »

tyler and casa, hugs and affection to you both

sharon - please know I have doubtful moments, even angry ones and I think your praise is more than I deserve. The hardest lesson of my life has been learning what I can control and what I cannot, such irony. I still struggle with it but when I can accomplish it, it frees you to do the work that can matter, at least I feel that way.

mrs red - your faith sustains our faith. You and Red and Tom have allowed us a 'forum' in which we can express this, along with equal support for those with different interpretations of our creator or faith. Speaking only for myself, how could we have known this challenge would have arrived and that as his illness isolated us both in certain ways being confined to home, that SM would play such a large role in supporting and encouraging us?

Thank you, thank you all so very much.

I continue to stand with the girl.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2006, 11:39:05 AM »

None ~ You ALL are in my constant thoughts and prayers ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2006, 01:52:34 PM »

None , just as we have became a part of Natalee's extended family it has woven us all together and made us all family. So we share your hurt in our hearts and pray for you and yours just like we do for our biological families.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2006, 02:53:01 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

<snip>
Ultimately my message is to love your families to distraction, know that none of us is promised anymore than the day we live today, and that angels are everywhere as are inspiring people such as Jan's young sons or Natalee's family or countless others we post about in the missing persons thread or on the lively. We only have to look around us to see them.

Angels are everywhere as the monkeys prove to me daily. With great affection, thank you for sustaining my faith in the importance of humanity and compassion.

Dear None
I do not post that often but I have been reading this thread for the last week or so and I just want to tell you that I admire your strength during this very difficult time.  Since a near death auto accident at the age of 15 I have tried to live each day to the fullest and never take the time I am allowed with loved ones for granted.  I find it so inspiring that you too are able to see light in even the darkest places.  I will keep you and your dear husband in my thoughts and prayers as I have been since first hearing of his illness.  Your earlier post about the special joy that comes with being able to share a deep love and connection with another person really hit home with me as well since I feel blessed everyday that my husband and I crossed paths.  May your deep love and faith see you through this most difficult time.
Best wishes,
hubbylove

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2006, 06:15:01 PM »

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2006, 07:04:52 PM »

My prayers are for you and your family.  

AZSunny

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2006, 07:41:13 PM »

tcumom, Sam, hubbylove and AZSunny, bless you all. Thank you so much, I have printed this thread out for inspiration for our family to read and share together tonight.

Klaas, you know why that photo touches me so much, just so poignant. Natalee is such an angel  Smile

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2006, 11:09:05 PM »

nonesuche

I'm not much for words, I'm not much for church, however I do believe in prayer (in my own way).

You have someway become and still are an inspiration for me seeking the inner strength I know is still in me somewhere.

Mom always had a patch Daisies in the yard that I had to mow around.  But one time I mowed over them.  Mom was mad and when I asked why over a bunch of flowers. She said somehow / someway they always made her think of what she had to be tankful for.

Many years later I think I found out what she was taling about>  

Mom once said she remembered my older sister came in one day with a big bunch of Daisies that she had picked.  When Mom asked why she had picked them she replied something to the effect they are pretty, I love you and you need some in the house.

My sister died at age 6 of leukemia a sort time later.

I picked this one to convey my hopes/desires & prayers to you and all that you hold close.

But also sending these along too for the same reason.
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGall2.asp?catID=510

{huggs}
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2006, 11:20:49 PM »

It always amazes me how God provides what we need and not necessarily what we want.  I've witnessed His grace when He brings people together for the purpose of sharing love, guidance and comfort.  Natalee is most likely one of his Angels now and is smiling down from Heaven.  One of her legacies is uniting the Monkeys and the many other Holloway/Twitty supporters in love & friendship.  

Praying for your family's guidance, comfort and His miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2006, 12:13:06 AM »

OldFart -
hugs back to you, what a sweet and caring post. I love the daisy photos, I am so sorry you lost your sister to cancer and will cherish that daisy story - it makes the daisies all the more special to me.

Sunfreak-

I have no doubt if Natalee has left this life that she is a guiding force in and around SM, no doubt. Thank you for saying it in such a lovely way for all of us.

Pray for and expect miracles.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2006, 12:19:17 AM »

Nonesuche,

OF made me cry, and I don't have words to match.  All of the others have had sensitive and eloquent messages....

Last post of my day and prayers are for you & yours, with hand reaching out.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2006, 12:34:16 AM »

None, just checking in before I turn in to get latest.  You know I love you too and I agree that you are definitely an inspiration.  Thanks for the story about your friend.  It is interesting that you could make such a good friend based on such limited time together, and she made such an impact on your life.  

Goodnight and I hope you are able to get some rest.

Hugs,

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2006, 09:23:28 AM »

Footprints

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was
walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the
sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he
noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one
belonging to him, and the other to the Lord. When
the last scene of his life flashed before him, he
looked back at the footprints in the sand. He
noticed that many times along the path of his life
there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed
that it happened at the very lowest and saddest
times in his life. This really bothered him and he
questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, You said that
once I decided to follow you, You'd walk with me all
the way. But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life, there is only one set
of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed
you most you would leave me." The Lord replied,
"My son, My precious child, I love you and I would
never leave you. During your times of trial and
suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it
was then that I Carried You.

None,
The irony of going through an experience like yours is that suddenly we find our greatest strengths and qualities, and they come shining through to carry us along. I think you have taught the Monkeys, and certainly me...to search ourselves and find our inner strength and good character on a daily basis...and not to wait until tragedy strikes. May God Bless you and your husband, and may you feel His arms carrying you during your troublesome times!!

You are always in my thoughts and Prayers!!
Lisa

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2006, 09:41:29 AM »

NOne
I haven't been around much lately, but you and your hubby are always in my prayers.
Hugs and love
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2006, 04:39:06 PM »

2NJSons - I so appreciate your virtual hand to hold onto and hope you feel it when I do, thank you.

tidycat - thank you, just know Jan was exceptional, no other way to describe her - a bright light. My daughter adored her too, we all did. The team dedicated the win to her, eventually a special small garden with a plaque near the athletic building was installed in her memory.

ldstlou - you are so very kind to me, thank you so much and God bless you always.

artcolley- I wish we had better news but good to see you.

FYI for all, the power of prayer for yesterday mr none was very ill, today he awakened looking so much better and actually eating as well.

All of you, each of you, thank you, I cannot say it enough, thank you so very much.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2006, 04:52:19 PM »

None, you are my hero.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2006, 04:55:21 PM »

None, I think about your situation daily. The thing is tho, when you come on, even tho you are going thru this, you always brighten my day with your faith and inspire me. I think your husband is a lucky man to have you by his side in this, God brought you together. There are some people, internet or not, that's heart just reach out and grab you and their goodness and attitudes are inspiring. You are one of those people for me.
I pray for your continued strength.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2006, 10:08:17 PM »

ArtColley, I miss you!!

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2006, 10:38:56 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
ArtColley, I miss you!!

tidycat

Aw, Tidycat, I miss YOU too!!!
I'll be back to posting soon...I cracked a few ribs in my  "little fall" last week or whenever it was. I lost track of time!  Haven' t been able to move much! Embarassed
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2006, 11:38:15 PM »

Dearest Nonesuche,

I wish you a happy birthday. I'm also sending prayers your way and postive uplifting thoughts for Mr. None.

All my love,
Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.