March 19, 2024, 01:25:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Spooky, football....sort of  (Read 2573 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 14, 2007, 06:23:18 PM »

South Alabama farmer dies and, being a heathen, goes to Hell. When he gets there it's 95° with 90% humidity.
But Satan notices he's kicked back on the brimstone relaxing comfortably. He asks, "Why aren't you miserable like everyone else here?" The farmer replies, "Oh, this is like a warm Spring day in south 'Bama. I like it."

Angry, Satan turns up the thermos until it's 100° and 95% humidity.Still, the farmer's happy. "This is like a good June day on the farm. Not bad at all." Furious, Satan turns it up to 105°and 99% humidity. Everyone is even more miserable, except the south Alabama farmer still laying there resting. "Hey, this is like a good August day on the farm bailing hay. Feels good.
The hotter the better."

In a total rage, Satan turns the thermostat down to minus 25°F. Within seconds, the air becomes chilly and frost appears, soon followed by solid ice everywhere. Satan smirks, watching the farmer. The confused farmer looks down at the frozen ground for a moment, suddenly jumps up excitedly, looks around everywhere, realizes that Hell has frozen over, and begins to laugh, jump for joy and scream.

"Alabama beat Auburn! Alabama beat Auburn!"

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 10:11:37 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing you'd better not let Saban see you posted this  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 08:31:34 AM »

LOL Laughing  That was really funny!
Love ya Tyler Wink
and None...did you say something about a TD earlier?? Something I might be interested in? Wink  Cool

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 08:41:36 AM »

oh and Tyler I heard that the Irons kid scored a whopping 4 in his Wonderlick. And what was his major again???
I'm just too kind to further the joke.....but somehow Junior Rosegreen and his "impressive" score of 3 keeps coming up on all the blogs too. Cool

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 02:34:10 PM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
LOL Laughing  That was really funny!
Love ya Tyler Wink
and None...did you say something about a TD earlier?? Something I might be interested in? Wink  Cool

yep two relative unknowns connected to make a TD pass, imagine that?

Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.