April 24, 2024, 02:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Love Story.  (Read 6203 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 07:22:42 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Thanks Tibro and Angie!  My problem is that it is hard for me to shift from Mommie mode!  I had a real problem with my divorce and was quite emotional.  I promised God if he would help me get my sense back I would dedicate my life to raising my children the way they should be raised.  He kept his part and I kept mine.  My life has been my children.  We were much more of a family than some we knew who had both parents.  I truely believe that is why they have turned out to be such good kids!  It's just hard to shift from mom to woman!  haha  Of course there is the fact that we ( he and I) have both settled into our comfort mode also.  He has dogs and I have cats!  haha  Guess if it is meant to be it will.  I think maybe I just need to give it a chance!

This sounds exactly like me. I am raising 3 kids alone, and I have been dedicated to them since my divorce, and they have been my only focus. My kids are turning out to be wonderful people too, and I know it's because I was always there as a parent.
I do wonder now what I will do when they are all out of the house and on their own. I have one in college, one a junior in high school, and one in middle school. Time will fly by, and I will have an empty nest.
I'd like to have someone in my life then, when I can turn my attention to someone else, and I have time to be a little more focused on myself, and what I want.
I think this is a wonderful opportunity for you to make the transition from Mommie to woman, and to find a different life.
It sounds like the two of you were meant to find each other when the timing was good for you both.
Follow your heart. It's time for you now. You have done a good job with your children, so now it's time to look to your next phase in life, and to have fun with it.
Good luck to you both!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 07:49:50 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Thanks Tibro and Angie!  My problem is that it is hard for me to shift from Mommie mode!  I had a real problem with my divorce and was quite emotional.  I promised God if he would help me get my sense back I would dedicate my life to raising my children the way they should be raised.  He kept his part and I kept mine.  My life has been my children.  We were much more of a family than some we knew who had both parents.  I truely believe that is why they have turned out to be such good kids!  It's just hard to shift from mom to woman!  haha  Of course there is the fact that we ( he and I) have both settled into our comfort mode also.  He has dogs and I have cats!  haha  Guess if it is meant to be it will.  I think maybe I just need to give it a chance!

This sounds exactly like me. I am raising 3 kids alone, and I have been dedicated to them since my divorce, and they have been my only focus. My kids are turning out to be wonderful people too, and I know it's because I was always there as a parent.
I do wonder now what I will do when they are all out of the house and on their own. I have one in college, one a junior in high school, and one in middle school. Time will fly by, and I will have an empty nest.
I'd like to have someone in my life then, when I can turn my attention to someone else, and I have time to be a little more focused on myself, and what I want.
I think this is a wonderful opportunity for you to make the transition from Mommie to woman, and to find a different life.
It sounds like the two of you were meant to find each other when the timing was good for you both.
Follow your heart. It's time for you now. You have done a good job with your children, so now it's time to look to your next phase in life, and to have fun with it.
Good luck to you both!

Your children will be great people because they have had a devoted mom.  It really makes a difference!  Cherish every moment because the time goes by SO fast and you will be like me with an empty nest.  I didn't know what I was going to do when my youngest went to college last year and many people were worried about me.  I had some sad moments and still do but as a whole I have surprised myself!  I truely believe that God opens up windows for us when doors close!  

Thank you for your good wishes and for responding to my story!  Enjoy your kids and keep up the good work!  Good luck with your babies!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 09:02:55 PM »

Quote from: "pdh3"

Good luck to you both!

Your children will be great people because they have had a devoted mom.  It really makes a difference!  Cherish every moment because the time goes by SO fast and you will be like me with an empty nest.  I didn't know what I was going to do when my youngest went to college last year and many people were worried about me.  I had some sad moments and still do but as a whole I have surprised myself!  I truely believe that God opens up windows for us when doors close!  

Thank you for your good wishes and for responding to my story!  Enjoy your kids and keep up the good work!  Good luck with your babies!

Casa. It is time you opened your heart and took a chance.  Your children would be thrilled for you too.  I can't wait to hear the next chapter!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 05:19:25 PM »

Me either!  It's such a heartwarming story.  Smile

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.