April 30, 2024, 01:54:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170083 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2007, 08:49:00 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
klaas & Monkeys - I have about a half dozen of these graphic illusions, in one Word file.

If we're interested? Can I email the document to klaas? I have problems thinking serially ... about how to get them from Word to SM.

One of them is the old/young woman we've already seen.

msmarple - I don't think that's necessary do you?  Any of us can google illusion photos and find some.  No need to post any more here, IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2007, 08:50:37 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I was reading where I left off last night, and there was discussion about a white vehicle and some were wondering what it was.  I think it is a Mitsubishi.  Don't know how to bring things over from other thread-sorry...But wanted to comment on that.  There are cars and such that aren't imported to the U.S., or are sold under different names.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2007, 08:52:38 PM »

Optical illusions?

here's another lady pic, only there's 3 faces in this one.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2007, 08:54:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Photo of PVDS when he got his "spanking" in front of his peers  Wink :

Looks like his hair is combed forward to cover that balding spot on his left temple.

Boy this has to be one of the worst days in Paulus's life, called out by one of his peers saying basically "we all know what you and your son did and you should be very humble that you've been given a free pass, Don't make waves or we can make the tide very uncomfortable for you".
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2007, 08:56:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Yep - that one works.  If computers are as clever as they try to tell us they are, how come they don't know what we mean to type?

Welcome to *******.  Nice to have you in the cage with us.  It gets wild on the FP sometimes and is usually calmer in here.

Thank you again monkeys for all your messages.  They have really helped. Will be leaving in a short while and I do drive carefully (well past the age of hooning around)  Wink

I will leave a supply of small litter bags by the cage door. (No, they are NOT  barf bags) and if you just pop the banana peels in there that will make it so much easier for Lala's.
Will miss you guys.   Back Wednesday.

Mishy - Carpe posted it just to show how things can appear to be different than they really are.

ahhhhh, thanks Tibro...always the voice of reason  Laughing Be safe in your travels....we'll miss you!!!!!! Hooning around, huh? I need to go look at  your Ozzie threads to see if I can find any slang references  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2007, 08:56:34 PM »

Hey *******.....I see you finally made it.  Nice to have you join us Laughing I would stay and chat but I am doing my last minute packing....I'll be back later.  Just wanted to welcome you.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2007, 08:56:37 PM »

Hi Mishy!!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2007, 08:57:10 PM »

Angie:

One more point that I want to make is that our men are usually the
last ones to come to the rescue in cases like this... Don't give him a
hard time about it.  THey always assume:

First,  that we are telling them about these things to make them jealous
and
Second, they expect us to handle our own problems of unwanted advances.  

For what ever reason, and maybe one of the guys know more about it
than I, they don't want to hear about it.

Again, My ex-boyfriend armed me well, in dealing with unwanted advances from "Little Boys" or those much younger...

Too bad that wasn't the first thing out of your mouth as I would imagine
that his concept of women getting weak in the knees at the very sight
would have vanished.

Signed:

Anne Launders.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2007, 08:57:45 PM »

Latest Jossy/Easy

Nothing to report about the Dutch team of investigators coming out of Aruba at this time and nothing expected over the weekend. Some believe their purpose in Aruba is a mixed one and involves the recent issues of bribery and corruption on the island. More should be learned in the following days and weeks.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2007, 08:57:56 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "mishy"
OK, I've just gone off on an illusion photo tangent on the internet and found this picture that I could swear was in one of the videos of the rocks, for I saw it in Carpe's screen shots last week. On this illusion site, it said this picture was made on the moon in the 70s. Anybody else remember it from Carpe's screen shots?

Mishy, I don't remember that being in Carpe's screen shots, but I do remember when it was first published. People were saying that it was proof that there had been life on other planets because it was supposed to be a sculpture.

I posted the pic and linked it to the site that explains it.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2001/ast24may_1.htm

DOH! Thanks Carnut...that's what I get for not being on here regularly!! Thanks for clearing that up  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2007, 08:59:11 PM »

Indy,

Yes, I believe he was even told he had no room to say anybody else had said something stupid considering the mess he had created with Natalee's disappearance.

I took that as a sort of thinly veiled threat or perhaps letting Paulus know that he does not lead a charmed life and it is only available to him as long as he keeps his mouth shut.  Don't make waves for us Paulus or you can be made to regret it is what I heard in that.

Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2007, 08:59:18 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hey *******.....I see you finally made it.  Nice to have you join us Laughing I would stay and chat but I am doing my last minute packing....I'll be back later.  Just wanted to welcome you.

Hiay Hotshot -- and *******.  You guys are still hero's in my book. It takes a special person to actually come out from behind the keyboard and stand up for what they believe in.  Thank you both.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2007, 08:59:38 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Hi Mishy!!

Hey buddy  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2007, 09:02:31 PM »

Thanks Iggy. I know we are all eager to hear something regarding these 10 investigators and their purpose in visiting the island...

Patty, great advice. Men who are secure in their relationship with a woman don't feel the need to show their machismo by confronting another male and feel like the woman can do just fine on her own...

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2007, 09:02:34 PM »

Hope you have a great vacation Hotshot!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2007, 09:02:40 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Latest Jossy/Easy

Nothing to report about the Dutch team of investigators coming out of Aruba at this time and nothing expected over the weekend. Some believe their purpose in Aruba is a mixed one and involves the recent issues of bribery and corruption on the island. More should be learned in the following days and weeks.

Thanks for the update, Igs,

Any shred of information is very appreciated.   And I assume we are talking about the bribery of the million florins that Jossy was talking about in his paper?  I wish it were corruption in the investigation of what happened to Natalee instead.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2007, 09:03:00 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Indy,

Yes, I believe he was even told he had no room to say anybody else had said something stupid considering the mess he had created with Natalee's disappearance.

I took that as a sort of thinly veiled threat or perhaps letting Paulus know that he does not lead a charmed life and it is only available to him as long as he keeps his mouth shut.  Don't make waves for us Paulus or you can be made to regret it is what I heard in that.

Confused

Hi Anna,
Yes I agree, I think the power structure was putting Paulus in his place that day.  I think the message was that PVDS has no more cards to play.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2007, 09:03:15 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Hiay Hotshot -- and *******.  You guys are still hero's in my book. It takes a special person to actually come out from behind the keyboard and stand up for what they believe in.  Thank you both.
 Hey Indy, Thanks.  I am glad to see someone approves with what I/We did, there is a site out there that is given me a lickin about it.  Sad thing is, one of them even write on this board.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2007, 09:04:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Hope you have a great vacation Hotshot!

Thanks so much Klaas!!  I'll say Hi to Mickey for you.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2007, 09:04:16 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Thanks Iggy. I know we are all eager to hear something regarding these 10 investigators and their purpose in visiting the island...

Patty, great advice. Men who are secure in their relationship with a woman don't feel the need to show their machismo by confronting another male and feel like the woman can do just fine on her own...

Mishy,
Could also be they are just too lazy to get involved,lol!!

Just kidding, guys!

. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.