April 30, 2024, 03:57:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170042 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2007, 09:04:33 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Hey *******.....I see you finally made it.  Nice to have you join us Laughing I would stay and chat but I am doing my last minute packing....I'll be back later.  Just wanted to welcome you.

Hope you have a great vacation Hotshot!

Thanks so much Klaas!!  I'll say Hi to Mickey for you.

Disneyworld or Disneyland?
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2007, 09:05:28 PM »

Hey *******.....I see you finally made it.  Nice to have you join us Laughing I would stay and chat but I am doing my last minute packing....I'll be back later.  Just wanted to welcome you.

Hope you have a great vacation Hotshot!

Thanks so much Klaas!!  I'll say Hi to Mickey for you.

Disneyworld or Disneyland?

Disneyworld Laughing

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2007, 09:06:39 PM »

Hotshot - well have a great time.  I've never actually been in Disneyworld, only Disneyland.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2007, 09:07:46 PM »

Have a great time, Hotshot!
 Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2007, 09:09:10 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Have a great time, Hotshot!
 Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
Hey Thanks!  How have you been?  I have missed you lately.  What is the whole crew here?  Wheres Richard?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2007, 09:09:21 PM »

Kathy have a great vacation.. I hope the weather is nice .

Howdy INdy

Patti.. not hubby is not jealous of a 23 yr old..  not at all.
 He is just a simpleton.. and thinks it all funny.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2007, 09:09:29 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Photo of PVDS when he got his "spanking" in front of his peers  Wink :

Looks like his hair is combed forward to cover that balding spot on his left temple.

Boy this has to be one of the worst days in Paulus's life, called out by one of his peers saying basically "we all know what you and your son did and you should be very humble that you've been given a free pass, Don't make waves or we can make the tide very uncomfortable for you".

LOL Indy, they did everything but make him take the robe off. Am sure they all felt uncomfortable sitting there with a slimeball that has made them all look like a bunch of quacks.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2007, 09:11:14 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Howdy INdy

Really don't think it's funny, something ought to be done about it.

It's not like it's just your problem, you may not even be the first or the last to be confronted in such a way by the jerk.

Jerk really needs a reality check from someone.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2007, 09:12:26 PM »

Hiya Hotshot -- and *******.  You guys are still hero's in my book. It takes a special person to actually come out from behind the keyboard and stand up for what they believe in.  Thank you both.
 Hey Indy, Thanks.  I am glad to see someone approves with what I/We did, there is a site out there that is given me a lickin about it.  Sad thing is, one of them even write on this board.

Hots,
I don't think I'm the only one who approved, I think there's a grassroots-groundswell of supporters who are going to haunt the Aruban tourism-spin machine everytime they try to sell their smack here.
I'm curious about who here would find anything wrong with that?
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2007, 09:13:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Looks like his hair is combed forward to cover that balding spot on his left temple.

Boy this has to be one of the worst days in Paulus's life, called out by one of his peers saying basically "we all know what you and your son did and you should be very humble that you've been given a free pass, Don't make waves or we can make the tide very uncomfortable for you".

LOL Indy, they did everything but make him take the robe off. Am sure they all felt uncomfortable sitting there with a slimeball that has made them all look like a bunch of quacks.

So why does he get to just sit there? Is chastizing all 'the powers that be' can do about it?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2007, 09:13:53 PM »

Ahh thanks...Goin on Vacation eh?? You score on some tickets at the boston travel show or somethin?? I'M drooling over the scotland brochures myself Cool

Man these monkey's move fast back here I cant keep up..lol

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2007, 09:14:15 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Latest Jossy/Easy

Nothing to report about the Dutch team of investigators coming out of Aruba at this time and nothing expected over the weekend. Some believe their purpose in Aruba is a mixed one and involves the recent issues of bribery and corruption on the island. More should be learned in the following days and weeks.

Thanks Igsigs. At least they are manipulating the media cycle like those twerps from AHATA and the Strategic Farce Force used to do on Friday afternoons.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2007, 09:14:24 PM »

Howdy INdy

Yo Angie!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2007, 09:16:13 PM »

Hiya Hotshot -- and *******.  You guys are still hero's in my book. It takes a special person to actually come out from behind the keyboard and stand up for what they believe in.  Thank you both.
 Hey Indy, Thanks.  I am glad to see someone approves with what I/We did, there is a site out there that is given me a lickin about it.  Sad thing is, one of them even write on this board.

Hots,
I don't think I'm the only one who approved, I think there's a grassroots-groundswell of supporters who are going to haunt the Aruban tourism-spin machine everytime they try to sell their smack here.
I'm curious about who here would find anything wrong with that?

I can't and wont mention any names, but let me say, It shocked the hell outta me.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2007, 09:16:15 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

So why does he get to just sit there? Is chastizing all 'the powers that be' can do about it?

They already twisted their laws to save him so they're stuck with him. For now.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2007, 09:18:18 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Ahh thanks...Goin on Vacation eh?? You score on some tickets at the boston travel show or somethin?? I'M drooling over the scotland brochures myself Cool

Man these monkey's move fast back here I cant keep up..lol
LOL, no I didn't score at the show, plans were made way back in december.  We go every year, and the way things are going here at home, it may be the last year.  So I am going to enjoy every single minute I have while there.  OK, off to pack a bit more.  I'll see you guys a bit later...

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2007, 09:18:26 PM »

Yeah, you can almost see and feel his pain even from behind.  Just look at his language, looks like a little school boy who got reprimanded by one of his teachers.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2007, 09:19:46 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Howdy INdy

Really don't think it's funny, something ought to be done about it.

It's not like it's just your problem, you may not even be the first or the last to be confronted in such a way by the jerk.

Jerk really needs a reality check from someone.

Kid needs bitch slapped IMO  Evil or Very Mad
 On and BTW,. I figured out how to use my scanner..  had to load additional shit on my pc.  Rolling Eyes
  if the day comes you ever have to use VISTA Mr Carnut. please let me know, and what you think about it. Bet you hate it too. dont care how smart anyone is on a PC.. if you dont got it.. you dont know what a true pain in the ass it is.  Sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2007, 09:23:55 PM »

Angie - what did you have to load?  Just curious.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2007, 09:25:00 PM »

Yeah, you can almost see and feel his pain even from behind.  Just look at his language, looks like a little school boy who got reprimanded by one of his teachers.

Was this before or after he got exposed for telling a lie in that wiretap? I'll bet they scatter when he sits down at the table with the coffee clatch now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.