April 30, 2024, 02:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170037 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2007, 09:26:22 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Hey *******.....I see you finally made it.  Nice to have you join us Laughing I would stay and chat but I am doing my last minute packing....I'll be back later.  Just wanted to welcome you.

Hiya Hotshot -- and *******.  You guys are still hero's in my book. It takes a special person to actually come out from behind the keyboard and stand up for what they believe in.  Thank you both.
 Hey Indy, Thanks.  I am glad to see someone approves with what I/We did, there is a site out there that is given me a lickin about it.  Sad thing is, one of them even write on this board.

Hots,
I don't think I'm the only one who approved, I think there's a grassroots-groundswell of supporters who are going to haunt the Aruban tourism-spin machine everytime they try to sell their smack here.
I'm curious about who here would find anything wrong with that?

I can't and wont mention any names, but let me say, It shocked the hell outta me.

I'll just say this and let it go, it'd be nice to know and nice to let the other person give their position.  That's the way disagreements are settled.
I sometimes write some stupid responses and stay awake all night worrying about if I offended anyone.  
I think sometimes the friction here among us is just not being on top of our game when making a point.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2007, 09:28:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Angie - what did you have to load?  Just curious.

Klass I loaded the disc  for the printer.. and it said it wasn't working with VISTA.. sent me a link to a site where I had to load drivers and more software. I did all that..  I scanned a photo.. tat worked ..was gona try to email it for a test.. but NOW its not working with AOL or my dsl addy.
  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Says I need a MSN or hotmail addy?  grrrrrrrr
 Figure out one thing., and got another problem.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: April 15, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Yeah, you can almost see and feel his pain even from behind.  Just look at his language, looks like a little school boy who got reprimanded by one of his teachers.

Was this before or after he got exposed for telling a lie in that wiretap? I'll bet they scatter when he sits down at the table with the coffee clatch now.

This meeting where he got "slapped" was about 30 after he lost his case in court where we heard about the wire taps.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: April 15, 2007, 09:30:18 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Klass I loaded the disc  for the printer.. and it said it wasn't working with VISTA.. sent me a link to a site where I had to load drivers and more software. I did all that..  I scanned a photo.. tat worked ..was gona try to email it for a test.. but NOW its not working with AOL or my dsl addy.
  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Says I need a MSN or hotmail addy?  grrrrrrrr

Ok..I figured it was something like that.  So you needed to load the software disc that came with your scanner (should have been done by Best Buy) then you had to update the drivers for Vista (should have been done by Best Buy)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: April 15, 2007, 09:31:42 PM »

checking out friends, be back in the AM to catch up.  Thanks for having me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: April 15, 2007, 09:31:42 PM »

Angie - that's probably something in the setup of the software disc you just loaded.  You might be able to go into the software and check in the setting area.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: April 15, 2007, 09:31:59 PM »

Nite Indy
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: April 15, 2007, 09:34:10 PM »

Yeah, you can almost see and feel his pain even from behind.  Just look at his language, looks like a little school boy who got reprimanded by one of his teachers.

Was this before or after he got exposed for telling a lie in that wiretap? I'll bet they scatter when he sits down at the table with the coffee clatch now.

This meeting where he got "slapped" was about 30 after he lost his case in court where we heard about the wire taps.

Thanks Klaas. That explains the chilly reception. Makes those early judgements in his favor look all the more suspect, something I am sure they are none too comfortable with.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: April 15, 2007, 09:34:14 PM »

Ok..I figured it was something like that.  So you needed to load the software disc that came with your scanner (should have been done by Best Buy) then you had to update the drivers for Vista (should have been done by Best Buy)

Yep.. you got it! They ripped me off IMO  Evil or Very Mad  I so wanna swear bad right now.. but I am behaving..lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: April 15, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »

Night Indy..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: April 15, 2007, 09:36:43 PM »

Paulus is a rat.  He has made it known he would tell on certain people.  That's why he made that comment "a lot of people would get hurt".  That was his way of saying I got the good on you.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: April 15, 2007, 09:39:41 PM »

Angie - that's probably something in the setup of the software disc you just loaded.  You might be able to go into the software and check in the setting area.

The disc was loaded a week or so ago for the printer to work..lol
  I re loaded it again.. and it took me to a website to load the drivers and others things for the scanner/copier to work.  
 I guess there is alot of updates to follow up with .. still sucks IMO that this version of windows is out there and its not all up to date.  Evil or Very Mad
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: April 15, 2007, 09:41:55 PM »

Hey *******.....I see you finally made it.  Nice to have you join us Laughing I would stay and chat but I am doing my last minute packing....I'll be back later.  Just wanted to welcome you.

Hiay Hotshot -- and *******.  You guys are still hero's in my book. It takes a special person to actually come out from behind the keyboard and stand up for what they believe in.  Thank you both.
 Hey Indy, Thanks.  I am glad to see someone approves with what I/We did, there is a site out there that is given me a lickin about it.  Sad thing is, one of them even write on this board.

Shocked  Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: April 15, 2007, 09:44:05 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Hiay Hotshot -- and *******.  You guys are still hero's in my book. It takes a special person to actually come out from behind the keyboard and stand up for what they believe in.  Thank you both.

Shocked  Shocked

HUH?   Shocked  I am lost now for sure?  WTH?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: April 15, 2007, 09:44:38 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Paulus is a rat.  He has made it known he would tell on certain people.  That's why he made that comment "a lot of people would get hurt".  That was his way of saying I got the good on you.

Yep San, a not so veiled threat to let his chums know he'll drop a dime on them if they convict him. He's probably got half the guys in that room by the cods for other stuff. Small island, and they wouldn't have all the drug and money laundering problems they do if they were running it on the up and up.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2007, 09:44:40 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Kathy have a great vacation.. I hope the weather is nice .

Howdy INdy

Patti.. not hubby is not jealous of a 23 yr old..  not at all.
 He is just a simpleton.. and thinks it all funny.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Really don't think it's funny, something ought to be done about it.

It's not like it's just your problem, you may not even be the first or the last to be confronted in such a way by the jerk.

Jerk really needs a reality check from someone.

I don't think it's funny either, Carnut...like I said, I wonder who else he'll expose himself to unwelcomed? It's like a flasher...you don't ask for it...

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2007, 09:46:50 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Kathy have a great vacation.. I hope the weather is nice .

Howdy INdy

Patti.. not hubby is not jealous of a 23 yr old..  not at all.
 He is just a simpleton.. and thinks it all funny.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Really don't think it's funny, something ought to be done about it.

It's not like it's just your problem, you may not even be the first or the last to be confronted in such a way by the jerk.

Jerk really needs a reality check from someone.

I don't think it's funny either, Carnut...like I said, I wonder who else he'll expose himself to unwelcomed? It's like a flasher...you don't ask for it...

I'd call the cops and show them the video.  Let them discuss it with him.  Next time it may be a seven year old or who knows?  But he has that video for a reason and I doubt this is the only time he will use it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2007, 09:48:49 PM »

Anna,

You seem to remember most of the details. I was asking about he 4 AM ATM stop earlier today and the only thing I could find out was that it may have been a fabrication that came out of RU. Is that all it was? In other words, there is no proof of an ATM stop at 4 AM?

Ado
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: April 15, 2007, 09:49:05 PM »

I am lost? so Hotshot is sayimg that someone from here on SM writes on a board?
  WHAT BOARD?
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: April 15, 2007, 09:49:05 PM »

Hi everyone,

Angie, the way modern technology has been treating you lately, it's a wonder you don't pull the plug on all of it and move off to Idaho somewhere where no PC, cellphone, IM, what-have-you can ever hope to trace you down!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.