April 30, 2024, 09:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170066 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: April 16, 2007, 12:22:43 AM »

I believe the article about the Dutch Interrogator verifying the shoe size as 10.5 appeared in Diario, was one of those first published there.

Klaas may remember exactly but it was very specific and the interrogator measured the foot as well just as ******* said.

I wonder why no more PV statements have been released.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: April 16, 2007, 12:23:32 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "*******"
Hi, *******,
Do you remember me from RWV? I was Anna there and sometimes IMHO~Anna. We have posted at the same sites for a very long time, no?  

I do remember you..lol..Many people here I recognize from  RWV way back early in this nightmare. Boy did Dan Hate SM!! He went bonkers when the paypal link went up here..

Were you there the night he got the photographs?  The night he went bonkers over Red going to Aruba?  What a self-absorbed small person.

Yes, and went on an anti-TES thing. That's when I stopped reading there. (I had never heard of TES at the time. But Dan's jealousy was palpable.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: April 16, 2007, 12:25:01 AM »

I'm glad you said that Anna. The shoes are such an important component to this case: Joran has said that in so many ways!

I have always wanted to know if anyone measured his foot, and what size it was.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: April 16, 2007, 12:25:04 AM »

So - no one is going to explain the Waldorf Salad thingie?  Confused

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: April 16, 2007, 12:25:19 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
O/T

Patti/Klaas? Do you have a "clean" avatar for Patti? If so, could you post it, please? TIA!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: April 16, 2007, 12:25:20 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
What was the name of the bouncer who eviscerated himself in a cave after taking cocaine?   Was he not a big man!

I have never heard this to be the case. Is anyone else aware that Pitbull eviscerated himself? Then who cut of his legs, who cut off his privates, nailed him to a board and then set him on fire?

Typical arubacide.

He was into multitasking?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #386 on: April 16, 2007, 12:26:17 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Waldorf Salad? Boy, I've missed something! What's the question?
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: April 16, 2007, 12:26:25 AM »

Quote from: Tylergal
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I remember all the shoe/shoe size discussions.  Shoes are such an issue with this case.  And how is this significant?  What is Joran's REAL shoe size?  I mean, couldn't someone get one of those shoe sizer thingys and measure it?  Is the shoe thing a red herring?  Makes me wonder if he kicked or stamped on Natalee, leaving footprints Evil or Very Mad

Maybe... but what would they have had to compare the imprint with?

Patti, I am sorry to seem graphic, but if she was kicked, it may have left imprints or marks on her body Sad   Even if the shoes he wore that night couldn't be found, it might be possible if Natalee had been recovered early on, the shoe size could be figured out.  Sometimes amazing things can be found.  But then, sometimes folks watch CSI and we all expect forensics and such to be a lot better and faster than it really is in life.

Forensics can go either way, if a body is found with identifable material on it or if an item is found with something identifiable on the item.

Body with shoe material on it or shoe with blood/DNA on them.

Course, no body, no forensics on body.

"When they find the girl, they are going to see all that shit..."

"I will laugh if they find the girl..."

What shit?  DNA, shoe prints, what shit?

I'm not sure if you're asking me... but I think that Joran was trying to
convince Deepak that some drugs may have been the reason for
Natalee's death.  Or that she may have some drugs on her person.
I am not of that opinion, of course, but it sure kept Deepak under his
thumb, telling lies for him.

Lots of things could be shit.... but in my opinion, he was talking about drugs.  Maybe marijauna or cocaine.  But "that shit" could be anything.
But the fact that he doesn't say, exactly, what it is may be because they
are riding in the back of a police van.

Deepak knew what he meant by it and didn't question it... but didn't feel
threatened about it anymore either, IMO>

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 16, 2007, 12:26:39 AM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #389 on: April 16, 2007, 12:27:04 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
O/T

Patti/Klaas? Do you have a "clean" avatar for Patti? If so, could you post it, please? TIA!

Oh, you are SO good! Thx, Klaas!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: April 16, 2007, 12:27:25 AM »

msmarple - I'm lost with the Waldorf Salad too
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: April 16, 2007, 12:27:56 AM »

Gonna call it a night. Y'all are posting SOOOOO fast! Been hard to keep up for about a week now with Monkeys posting from everywhere.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: April 16, 2007, 12:28:03 AM »

I realize no one is talking in Aruba..But I would like to hear from Pitbull's family. They went public because they were unhappy..Then the ALE came out with the suicide/drug overdose theory and we havent heard anything since. Except for the bar that he worked at burned down Shocked ..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: April 16, 2007, 12:28:42 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Hi, *******,
Do you remember me from RWV? I was Anna there and sometimes IMHO~Anna. We have posted at the same sites for a very long time, no?  

I do remember you..lol..Many people here I recognize from  RWV way back early in this nightmare. Boy did Dan Hate SM!! He went bonkers when the paypal link went up here..

Well, for me the real bonkers will always be his writing that front page article claiming that me, Frank and Seedyrum killed Natalee!  He later did a follow up one on me alone, too.  It's sort of funny now but at the time, since I couldn't post anything to defend myself, I really was upset for a bit.  Got over it.  Eventually.  Sort of.  I guess.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: April 16, 2007, 12:29:20 AM »

What was the name of the bouncer who eviscerated himself in a cave after taking cocaine?   Was he not a big man!

I have never heard this to be the case. Is anyone else aware that Pitbull eviscerated himself? Then who cut of his legs, who cut off his privates, nailed him to a board and then set him on fire?

Typical arubacide.

Maybe they had VISTA and their message got f'd up ?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: April 16, 2007, 12:29:50 AM »

I think Anna and I have said all we know about it.  In a post by an Aruban it was just asked about of Paulus and Joran and the poster was supposedly one of the kids who attended school with Joran, and he was not wont to answer questions, but just post things such as that.

I think that is the same one who told us about Joran sleeping in the aisles all day, about having scratches and the teacher taking pictures of them and Joran had the scratches in said picture.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: April 16, 2007, 12:30:09 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Typical arubacide.

Maybe they had VISTA and their message got f'd up ?
Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: April 16, 2007, 12:30:23 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Gonna call it a night. Y'all are posting SOOOOO fast! Been hard to keep up for about a week now with Monkeys posting from everywhere.

'

Night SB and sweet dreams
crazybabyborg
« Reply #398 on: April 16, 2007, 12:30:24 AM »

Quote from: "sb"

Isn't it GRAND!  
It used to be even faster! Then you had to BEG folks to catch you up!  Laughing

Nite sb! Sleep well!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 16, 2007, 12:30:31 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I believe the article about the Dutch Interrogator verifying the shoe size as 10.5 appeared in Diario, was one of those first published there.

Klaas may remember exactly but it was very specific and the interrogator measured the foot as well just as ******* said.

I wonder why no more PV statements have been released.

Yes, it was first published in Diario but we have that exact statement now posted here.  Remember when Diario published that we didn't have any of the suspect or witness statements.  I think Getagrip has the translation of that Diario article - I'll go find it.

Yep - scroll down for the article from Diario:

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.