April 30, 2024, 03:01:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170039 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: April 16, 2007, 12:30:55 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm glad you said that Anna. The shoes are such an important component to this case: Joran has said that in so many ways!
I have always wanted to know if anyone measured his foot, and what size it was.

Even Deepak urged people to ask Joran what happened to his shoes!!!

(That should tell us something)

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: April 16, 2007, 12:31:00 AM »

Well heck, what about the 2 TV connected folks who committed arubacide shortly after the DeVries special?

Heck, I'm sure it was just coincedental, but in aruba how do you know?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: April 16, 2007, 12:32:02 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
What was the name of the bouncer who eviscerated himself in a cave after taking cocaine?   Was he not a big man!

I have never heard this to be the case. Is anyone else aware that Pitbull eviscerated himself? Then who cut of his legs, who cut off his privates, nailed him to a board and then set him on fire?

Typical arubacide.

Maybe they had VISTA and their message got f'd up ?
Laughing  Laughing

Wink  Tyler sweety !
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: April 16, 2007, 12:33:55 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
How tall is Joran, anyway? My son is 6ft 2in and wears a size 14 shoe. (He'd be a lot taller if so much of him weren't turned in-under).  Wink

John wears a 10 and is only 5ft 10in.

I think I recall reading that he is 6'4"

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: April 16, 2007, 12:34:12 AM »

Goodnight, Sb.  Angie, I hope you will try and get some rest.  The body heals when we are resting, it rejuvenates and good cells replace the bad ones, or something like that.  I can't find out all about it right now because I am not going to wake up a sleeping dog.  My grandmother always warned me to let a sleeping dog lie.  Sometimes it's a bear when it is awakened in the middle of the night.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: April 16, 2007, 12:37:33 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "*******"
Hi, *******,
Do you remember me from RWV? I was Anna there and sometimes IMHO~Anna. We have posted at the same sites for a very long time, no?  

I do remember you..lol..Many people here I recognize from  RWV way back early in this nightmare. Boy did Dan Hate SM!! He went bonkers when the paypal link went up here..

Were you there the night he got the photographs?  The night he went bonkers over Red going to Aruba?  What a self-absorbed small person.

Yes, and went on an anti-TES thing. That's when I stopped reading there. (I had never heard of TES at the time. But Dan's jealousy was palpable.)

Yup I heard all his bitching..He was very jealous..It is a shame as he did such a great job at the beginning. He was very hatefull of TES and I think that had to do with Red and Tom's relationship with them. I had enough after he posted his "Died of a orgasm threory"  Rolling Eyes

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: April 16, 2007, 12:38:12 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
I believe the article about the Dutch Interrogator verifying the shoe size as 10.5 appeared in Diario, was one of those first published there.

Klaas may remember exactly but it was very specific and the interrogator measured the foot as well just as ******* said.

I wonder why no more PV statements have been released.

Yes, it was first published in Diario but we have that exact statement now posted here.  Remember when Diario published that we didn't have any of the suspect or witness statements.  I think Getagrip has the translation of that Diario article - I'll go find it.

Yep - scroll down for the article from Diario:

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Excerpt:

Now, the question is: was Joran brought from the first day to KIA shoeless and had no shoes to wear that it was a fellow prisoner who had to lend Joran a pair of running shoes?

Van der Sloot’s parents couldn’t bring shoes for Joran to wear, and someone from the prison had to lend him some shoes, and to top it all off they were K-Swiss brand?

By the way, at KIA they have to register, as in the majority of prisons around the world, what shoes and other belongings each person comes in with, yes or no? On August 8, 2005, the same Dutch police officer asked Joran to take off his shoe, which was a K-Swiss brand running shoe.

Joran asked to see his lawyer and wanted to find his lawyer’s support, but his lawyer didn’t even look at Joran and started to write (in local dialect, you deal with your problems!) After the Dutch police officer insisted, Joran took off the running shoe and handed it over across the table.

The police officer asked Joran how in the supposed day that he was with Natalee on the beach, he had size 14 K-Swiss running shoes, then how was the one that Joran put on the table size 10.5?

After Joran put his running shoe back on, the police pressed on the tip of the running shoes, and observed that the shoes were a good fit on Joran, and Joran didn’t react!

The matter of the size 14 K-Swiss running shoes is ‘too good to be true’. Was it the shark that Natalee supposedly wanted to see at the North shore that left with Joran van der Sloot’s size 14 running shoes?

----------

So the 10.5 fit Joran nicely no matter whose husband/brother/uncle/nephew wears what size.

Joran wears a Size 10.5.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: April 16, 2007, 12:40:00 AM »

Hi, *******,
Do you remember me from RWV? I was Anna there and sometimes IMHO~Anna. We have posted at the same sites for a very long time, no?  

I do remember you..lol..Many people here I recognize from  RWV way back early in this nightmare. Boy did Dan Hate SM!! He went bonkers when the paypal link went up here..

Were you there the night he got the photographs?  The night he went bonkers over Red going to Aruba?  What a self-absorbed small person.

Yes, and went on an anti-TES thing. That's when I stopped reading there. (I had never heard of TES at the time. But Dan's jealousy was palpable.)

Yup I heard all his bitching..He was very jealous..It is a shame as he did such a great job at the beginning. He was very hatefull of TES and I think that had to do with Red and Tom's relationship with them. I had enough after he posted his "Died of a orgasm threory"  Rolling Eyes

Yep, that's what did it for me  Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: April 16, 2007, 12:40:29 AM »

Goodnight, Sb.  Angie, I hope you will try and get some rest.  The body heals when we are resting, it rejuvenates and good cells replace the bad ones, or something like that.  I can't find out all about it right now because I am not going to wake up a sleeping dog.  My grandmother always warned me to let a sleeping dog lie.  Sometimes it's a bear when it is awakened in the middle of the night.

Night Tyler  Smile  Hugs  and great to see you back posting!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: April 16, 2007, 12:45:51 AM »

Hi, *******,

that theory was gross.. Sad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: April 16, 2007, 12:46:07 AM »

Do you remember Selena?  I keep hoping she will surface again.  She was a wonderful researcher and the one who uncovered the Posner presence in Aruba.

Dan had some tremendous posters but started eliminating any he suspected might be smarter than he was or had more education like Professor and others.  He couldn't stand to be called on anything no matter what he posted late at night and deleted.

. Rolling Eyes

But I think it was his posters and not Dan that made that such a really good blog in the beginning of this investigation.  And then Dan lost his mind.  That pretty well brought things to a screeching halt.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: April 16, 2007, 12:46:40 AM »

Hi, *******,

Coincidently that was the same time and reason I left there.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: April 16, 2007, 12:48:12 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Hi, *******,

Coincidently that was the same time and reason I left there.

And I was "banned for life"  Rolling Eyes like when I'm 80 years old I would be trying to post there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: April 16, 2007, 12:49:43 AM »

Excerp:

The police officer asked Joran how in the supposed day that he was with Natalee on the beach, he had size 14 K-Swiss running shoes, then how was the one that Joran put on the table size 10.5?

Joran must have lied in his earlier statement about what size shoe he
wore and subsequently lost the night that Natalee went missing.

Maybe they had a size 10.5 in their possession, and, when asked about
it earlier he said that it couldn't be his shoe because he wears size 14?

That's kinda what it sounds like to me....

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: April 16, 2007, 12:49:45 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hi, *******,

Well, for me the real bonkers will always be his writing that front page article claiming that me, Frank and Seedyrum killed Natalee!  He later did a follow up one on me alone, too.  It's sort of funny now but at the time, since I couldn't post anything to defend myself, I really was upset for a bit.  Got over it.  Eventually.  Sort of.  I guess.

Rolling Eyes

I vaguely remember somethin about that. Thats crazy!!! What happened to seedyrum? I know he didnt like seedy at all. I think alot had to do with his jealousy. He was losin it big time as I also felt his wrath..lol

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: April 16, 2007, 12:50:28 AM »

Has anyone seen Dan's reaction to the FP article here about that photo being shopped that is on the FP right now?

I assume he has seen it by now.  I wonder what he had to say about that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: April 16, 2007, 12:52:20 AM »

That orgasm theory was when he hooked up with that nitwit from Hyscience.  What a group of money grubbers.  There are bad people everywhere and these were two examples.

I wonder if it was the Witch Glenda or the over-inflated scubajap who funded their blogs thereafter with AHATA and other Aruban funds.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: April 16, 2007, 12:54:02 AM »

JUST A P.S.  I posted some information in the Monkey Lounge regards more tainted Chinese food and it might not be just animal food that we are getting that is tainted.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: April 16, 2007, 12:57:15 AM »

Embarassed
 so it RWV still up and running?
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: April 16, 2007, 12:58:18 AM »

I'm going to say goodnight, too.

I have alot to do tomorrow.

Night, All...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.