April 30, 2024, 05:44:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170050 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: April 16, 2007, 12:58:54 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Embarassed
 so it RWV still up and running?

Oh, yes, he has a fairly popular political blog.  But the NH Forum is by registration only and sort of hidden away.  I hope he is embarrassed by some of the stuff that has been posted there in later times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: April 16, 2007, 12:59:05 AM »

P.S.

Hugs to Nemo!!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: April 16, 2007, 01:00:42 AM »

There's been another development as well. And that is today, for the first time, police are making a public plea to ask for anyone who might have seen a pair of sneakers, tennis shoes, size 14, described as white and blue and brand new.

http://tinyurl.com/ywgzkl
++++++++++

CANDIOTTI: Well, finally, confirmation that authorities are putting out a public request to be on the lookout, if you will, for a pair of sneakers that Joran, according to law enforcement authorities, claims that he might have lost the night that Natalee went missing, when he was on the beach with her, he said, at that fisherman`s hut area, which is near the Marriott and the Holiday Inn hotels.

Described as size 14, a pair of brand new sneakers. The brand is K- Swiss.

GRACE: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Size 14, K-Swiss, are those...

CANDIOTTI: White and blue in color, that`s right. And they`re looking for this pair of brand new sneakers that he told police, as they stressed to me, in one of his many statements, that he might have lost this pair of shoes.

http://tinyurl.com/2z9jry
++++++++++++++
ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — Aruban authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway are looking for a pair of size-14 tennis shoes that suspect Joran van der Sloot might have lost, a police official said.

http://tinyurl.com/2aom8a
+++++++++++++
Aruban authorities said Monday they were looking for a pair of size 14 tennis shoes that van der Sloot might have had on the night Holloway disappeared.

http://tinyurl.com/2do4wy
+++++++++++++

KOSINSKI:  Police have been pretty tightlipped about this.  There have been rumors about them looking for a shoe in various places.  Today, we know from police they‘re actually looking for a pair of sneakers, K-Swiss blue and white striped sneaker. We even know the size, size 14.  So, they put out some detail there.

http://tinyurl.com/2w2jnu

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: April 16, 2007, 01:01:18 AM »

Seedyrum decided to disappear evidently.  I used to hear from Mrs Jimi Hendrix once in a while.  Last I heard Dan had traced Seedy all over the country for she kept using an anonymizer to fool him.

If she is still around and posting, it is under a different name.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: April 16, 2007, 01:02:06 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
I'm going to say goodnight, too.

I have alot to do tomorrow.

Night, All...

Night Patti!!  Sweet Dreams to yah!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: April 16, 2007, 01:03:55 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Do you remember Selena?  I keep hoping she will surface again.  She was a wonderful researcher and the one who uncovered the Posner presence in Aruba.

Dan had some tremendous posters but started eliminating any he suspected might be smarter than he was or had more education like Professor and others.  He couldn't stand to be called on anything no matter what he posted late at night and deleted.

. Rolling Eyes

But I think it was his posters and not Dan that made that such a really good blog in the beginning of this investigation.  And then Dan lost his mind.  That pretty well brought things to a screeching halt.

LOL!! Thats hilarious.. Well he had the email contact with Joran and he was at the right place at the right time. If they googled NH..RWV popped up. I remember selena,maria,dolores and tons of others that made his blog. We heard about the Chicago PI,ATM withdrawls and tons more that wasnt on MSM.

You are absolutely right about him.. I watched in amazement as he often attacked some of the people I liked best for no reason. He wasnt well thats for sure..He even went after me when I questioned NH leaving with deepak story. He told me he talked to MB student and he had the $900 phone bill to prove it.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 16, 2007, 01:05:14 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I remember all the shoe/shoe size discussions.  Shoes are such an issue with this case.  And how is this significant?  What is Joran's REAL shoe size?  I mean, couldn't someone get one of those shoe sizer thingys and measure it?  Is the shoe thing a red herring?  Makes me wonder if he kicked or stamped on Natalee, leaving footprints Evil or Very Mad

My DH got an e-mail from someone in Aruba very early on saying there was a shoe with Natalee's blood on it and that it took place at the HI.

THE BLOODY TENNIS SHOE

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: You know Greta now that you mention it I was looking through my journal and there was an update from an FBI official and also from our family liaison that in one of Joran Van der Sloot's tennis shoes there was blood. I had written that down. I wish that I had been able to obtain more information as to what happened to that one shoe if that was truly blood in his shoe. You know Greta like I said we are just so limited in any type of information we can get.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 9, 2005

TWITTY:  ...I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found...

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 23, 2006

GRACE: ... Beth, why did he leave his shoes behind?

TWITTY: You know, that`s been a question all along, Nancy. And I really couldn`t figure out if there was one tennis shoe that he left behind or if it were both.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: April 16, 2007, 01:05:25 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
There's been another development as well. And that is today, for the first time, police are making a public plea to ask for anyone who might have seen a pair of sneakers, tennis shoes, size 14, described as white and blue and brand new.

http://tinyurl.com/ywgzkl
++++++++++

CANDIOTTI: Well, finally, confirmation that authorities are putting out a public request to be on the lookout, if you will, for a pair of sneakers that Joran, according to law enforcement authorities, claims that he might have lost the night that Natalee went missing, when he was on the beach with her, he said, at that fisherman`s hut area, which is near the Marriott and the Holiday Inn hotels.

Described as size 14, a pair of brand new sneakers. The brand is K- Swiss.

GRACE: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Size 14, K-Swiss, are those...

CANDIOTTI: White and blue in color, that`s right. And they`re looking for this pair of brand new sneakers that he told police, as they stressed to me, in one of his many statements, that he might have lost this pair of shoes.

http://tinyurl.com/2z9jry
++++++++++++++
ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — Aruban authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway are looking for a pair of size-14 tennis shoes that suspect Joran van der Sloot might have lost, a police official said.

http://tinyurl.com/2aom8a
+++++++++++++
Aruban authorities said Monday they were looking for a pair of size 14 tennis shoes that van der Sloot might have had on the night Holloway disappeared.

http://tinyurl.com/2do4wy
+++++++++++++

KOSINSKI:  Police have been pretty tightlipped about this.  There have been rumors about them looking for a shoe in various places.  Today, we know from police they‘re actually looking for a pair of sneakers, K-Swiss blue and white striped sneaker. We even know the size, size 14.  So, they put out some detail there.

http://tinyurl.com/2w2jnu

Yep, size 14..that's what they were looking for because that's what size Joran said his shoes were.  That would be a logical size for Joran to wear.  Then HOW is he comfortably wearing a size 10.5 when he's being interrogated?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: April 16, 2007, 01:06:20 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Embarassed
 so it RWV still up and running?

Oh, yes, he has a fairly popular political blog.  But the NH Forum is by registration only and sort of hidden away.  I hope he is embarrassed by some of the stuff that has been posted there in later times.

Thanks  Anna  ..!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: April 16, 2007, 01:07:17 AM »

That must have been one of his many purposeful lies, because when he was interviewed by Greta he clearly stated he wore size 14.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: April 16, 2007, 01:10:12 AM »

Good night, Patti.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: April 16, 2007, 01:10:40 AM »

Seedyrum decided to disappear evidently.  I used to hear from Mrs Jimi Hendrix once in a while.  Last I heard Dan had traced Seedy all over the country for she kept using an anonymizer to fool him.

If she is still around and posting, it is under a different name.

Right.. Almost forgot about Mrs Jimi Hendrix..LMAO!!  I thought her and granny toad started there own blog?

He told me seedy would know everything about a case from top to bottom and use many diffrent names. SHe emailed me when dan lashed out at me..I think it made her feel better to see someone else face his wrath..LOL.I emailed her about the boston travel show but never heard back.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: April 16, 2007, 01:11:22 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
That must have been one of his many purposeful lies, because when he was interviewed by Greta he clearly stated he wore size 14.

Yep, he's always said size 14.  Even Medleyrelay asked him and he told her size 14:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: April 16, 2007, 01:11:49 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
P.S.

Hugs to Nemo!!!!

Nite Patti
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: April 16, 2007, 01:17:20 AM »

Hey klaas.. Got to tell ya I admire the way you dig up these quotes and articles.. Wink

I spent a hour today tryin to find David Kock's interview where he said they all stopped at a bar briefly after C&C. I wanted to know why they stopped at the bar as I forgot what he said. I couldnt find the transcript but I know he mentioned it in a interview in his office as I saw it on TV.

Two weeks ago I was tryin to find where De Vries said he talked to Paulus on the phone.. Paulus told him that they had lots more to tell but it would hurt too many people...Once again I know I saw him say it on TV but only could find his translation at RU

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: April 16, 2007, 01:17:45 AM »

So the 10.5 fit Joran nicely no matter whose husband/brother/uncle/nephew wears what size.

Joran wears a Size 10.5.

This shoe size thing is like OJ's bloody glove. Of course a bloodied and then dried glove is going to be tight and hence appear not to fit. This is alittle hard to do with a shoe.  Why not simply then alter the facts? The sneaker(s)
once reported missing were really a size 10.5, oh yea, that's right (NOT!). But it is pretty safe to say a 10.5 sneaker....even if found will never be traced to JVDS....because he doesn't own a shoe that size. Surely someone else may have lost one but not him.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: April 16, 2007, 01:19:01 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Hey klaas.. Got to tell ya I admire the way you dig up these quotes and articles.. Wink

I spent a hour today tryin to find David Kock's interview where he said they all stopped at a bar briefly after C&C. I wanted to know why they stopped at the bar as I forgot what he said. I couldnt find the transcript but I know he mentioned it in a interview in his office as I saw it on TV.

Two weeks ago I was tryin to find where De Vries said he talked to Paulus on the phone.. Paulus told him that they had lots more to tell but it would hurt too many people...Once again I know I saw him say it on TV but only could find his translation at RU

Want me to see if I can find them?  I'll try if you want.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: April 16, 2007, 01:22:40 AM »

So is the shoe a size 10.5 or a 14?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: April 16, 2007, 01:23:18 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So is the shoe a size 10.5 or a 14?

Good question, LOL  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 16, 2007, 01:25:22 AM »

one of the funniest moments I remember at RWV was when we all had to "re-register" and I was not going to register as my DH had already done that and I was going to use his identity, but could not.  Dan wrote me an e-mail and said I had to use mine own, and so we all signed up.  We could use a phony e-mail for publication but but some way or other the system Dan was using published all our e-mails and if you ran your cursor over it, you could see it.  Then we all changed again and Anna changed hers to FBI.  Do you remember that, Anna, and 2-3 days later the self-over-valued Scuba was on there and wiped over Anna's e-mail and it said FBI and she thought Anna was an agent, and she got very confrontational.  Am I the only one who remembers that?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.