April 30, 2024, 07:28:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170061 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: April 16, 2007, 01:26:45 AM »

From the quotes I linked to from msn,which were made at  time the events were unfolding, IMO it seems clear the shoes/sneakers were a size 14.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: April 16, 2007, 01:27:12 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
So the 10.5 fit Joran nicely no matter whose husband/brother/uncle/nephew wears what size.

Joran wears a Size 10.5.

This shoe size thing is like OJ's bloody glove. Of course a bloodied and then dried glove is going to be tight and hence appear not to fit. This is alittle hard to do with a shoe.  Why not simply then alter the facts? The sneaker(s)
once reported missing were really a size 10.5, oh yea, that's right (NOT!). But it is pretty safe to say a 10.5 sneaker....even if found will never be traced to JVDS....because he doesn't own a shoe that size. Surely someone else may have lost one but not him.

Well, we do know he had at least one pair that size and they fit him perfectly according to the Dutch interrogator.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Four sizes is a lot.  I sort of doubt any of them wore a Size 14 and maybe Joran felt safe giving that size as he was pretty sure no one would find a shoe that large just lying around somewhere.

For sure he was up to something with that whopper.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #442 on: April 16, 2007, 01:28:52 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So is the shoe a size 10.5 or a 14?

Good question, LOL  Laughing

Do I get a prize or something?  Laughing
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: April 16, 2007, 01:29:00 AM »

Anna wrote;
Four sizes is a lot. I sort of doubt any of them wore a Size 14 and maybe Joran felt safe giving that size as he was pretty sure no one would find a shoe that large just lying around somewhere.

Anna, let me ask, why do you feel that none of them wore that size shoe?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: April 16, 2007, 01:29:29 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Hey klaas.. Got to tell ya I admire the way you dig up these quotes and articles.. Wink

I spent a hour today tryin to find David Kock's interview where he said they all stopped at a bar briefly after C&C. I wanted to know why they stopped at the bar as I forgot what he said. I couldnt find the transcript but I know he mentioned it in a interview in his office as I saw it on TV.

Two weeks ago I was tryin to find where De Vries said he talked to Paulus on the phone.. Paulus told him that they had lots more to tell but it would hurt too many people...Once again I know I saw him say it on TV but only could find his translation at RU

Want me to see if I can find them?  I'll try if you want.

Naw thats cool..Its late. We know they stopped at choose-a-name for a quick stop.. Where did you hear this? I dont see any official transcripts.

I only heard it once from one of the lawyers and I am thinking David Kock. It was in his office and he gave a reason why they stopped. I just forget..I'm curious what the reason was. I think he said deepak ran in to see if a friend was workin but it was his night off or they wanted to have another drink but the bar was closing.. I cant remember..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: April 16, 2007, 01:32:09 AM »

Anna wrote;
Four sizes is a lot. I sort of doubt any of them wore a Size 14 and maybe Joran felt safe giving that size as he was pretty sure no one would find a shoe that large just lying around somewhere.

Did you read the Dairio report on this, BB?  The interrogator checked the 10.5 to his foot and it was a good fit, not too small at all.

I think Joran selected a size to say he wore which was larger than anyone involved wore so that any shoe found, most especially his own, would immeidately be disregarded and not sent for forensic testing because of being the wrong size.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: April 16, 2007, 01:32:38 AM »

Were the Dutch interrogators friends of the Sloots?  Just asking... Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 16, 2007, 01:32:49 AM »

Hey klaas.. Got to tell ya I admire the way you dig up these quotes and articles.. Wink

I spent a hour today tryin to find David Kock's interview where he said they all stopped at a bar briefly after C&C. I wanted to know why they stopped at the bar as I forgot what he said. I couldnt find the transcript but I know he mentioned it in a interview in his office as I saw it on TV.

Two weeks ago I was tryin to find where De Vries said he talked to Paulus on the phone.. Paulus told him that they had lots more to tell but it would hurt too many people...Once again I know I saw him say it on TV but only could find his translation at RU

Naw thats cool..Its late. We know they stopped at choose-a-name for a quick stop.. Where did you hear this? I dont see any official transcripts.

I only heard it once from one of the lawyers and I am thinking David Kock. It was in his office and he gave a reason why they stopped. I just forget..I'm curious what the reason was. I think he said deepak ran in to see if a friend was workin but it was his night off or they wanted to have another drink but the bar was closing.. I cant remember..

I remember the Kock interview you are referring to.  What I thought he meant is the other bar inside CnC.  In Deepaks statements he mentions driving past Choose A Name but doesn't say they stopped.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: April 16, 2007, 01:34:50 AM »

Why would Joran not wear shoes to jail?  That doesn't make any sense to me.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: April 16, 2007, 01:37:41 AM »

I remember the Kock interview you are referring to.  What I thought he meant is the other bar inside CnC.  In Deepaks statements he mentions driving past Choose A Name but doesn't say they stopped.

That's the way I always understood it, the two bars were inside CnC's nd not a stop at a bar after CnC's, just a driveby one as an assist in showing direction of travel from CnC's.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: April 16, 2007, 01:38:31 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Anna wrote;

Did you read the Dairio report on this, BB?  The interrogator checked the 10.5 to his foot and it was a good fit, not too small at all.

I think Joran selected a size to say he wore which was larger than anyone involved wore so that any shoe found, most especially his own, would immeidately be disregarded and not sent for forensic testing because of being the wrong size.  

If you have a link to the Diario report I'd be glad to read it. When was it from?

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one Anna. There were just to many early reports about one missing size 14 sneaker early in the case for me to think otherwise.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: April 16, 2007, 01:39:11 AM »

From the quotes I linked to from msn,which were made at  time the events were unfolding, IMO it seems clear the shoes/sneakers were a size 14.

That's just the point, there are no size 14 shoes, only the size 10.5 that JVDS was found to be wearing in jail when interviewed.

The size 14 is the red herring.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: April 16, 2007, 01:39:31 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Were the Dutch interrogators friends of the Sloots?  Just asking... Rolling Eyes

If they were, I don't think they would be exposing Li'l Joran's ruse about the shoe size like that.  But ALE sure jumped on Joran's story and told it as the truth.  Those would be the friends of Sloots.

Jossy sure doesn't think he wears a Size 14 and seems to think it pretty amusing that Joran was caught in such a bald faced lie like that.

Well, guess it is yet another thing on which we all have our own opinions, not really important I don't suppose, just one of many details still in dispute.  But actually measuring a shoe Size 10.5 on his foot would seem to indicate, at least to me, that this was in fact the size that he wore.  Otherwise, he would have been wearing Size 14.

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: April 16, 2007, 01:40:04 AM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I remember all the shoe/shoe size discussions.  Shoes are such an issue with this case.  And how is this significant?  What is Joran's REAL shoe size?  I mean, couldn't someone get one of those shoe sizer thingys and measure it?  Is the shoe thing a red herring?  Makes me wonder if he kicked or stamped on Natalee, leaving footprints Evil or Very Mad

My DH got an e-mail from someone in Aruba very early on saying there was a shoe with Natalee's blood on it and that it took place at the HI.

THE BLOODY TENNIS SHOE

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: You know Greta now that you mention it I was looking through my journal and there was an update from an FBI official and also from our family liaison that in one of Joran Van der Sloot's tennis shoes there was blood. I had written that down. I wish that I had been able to obtain more information as to what happened to that one shoe if that was truly blood in his shoe. You know Greta like I said we are just so limited in any type of information we can get.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 9, 2005

TWITTY:  ...I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found...

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 23, 2006

GRACE: ... Beth, why did he leave his shoes behind?

TWITTY: You know, that`s been a question all along, Nancy. And I really couldn`t figure out if there was one tennis shoe that he left behind or if it were both.

You know I jmust have missed that interview, or maybe I just let it go over my head, but this person I assumed to be someone involved in the case who used to send e-mails to DH.  He always used a different e-mail address and any e-mail we tried to send bounced back, but the email came regularly for a long time and then it suddenly stopped, but this person knew enough about the case and everybody involved that he was someone who was in the know and he knew more about things that have never been mentioned in public and things I will not write here or anyplace else since I cannot confirm them, but he knew a lot.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: April 16, 2007, 01:41:37 AM »

I remember the Kock interview you are referring to. What I thought he meant is the other bar inside CnC. In Deepaks statements he mentions driving past Choose A Name but doesn't say they stopped.

I remember vividly saying that they stopped at another bar down the street after C&C and deepak ran in for a brief moment..He came back out and they left..It was kind of surprising because we re-hashed the events over and over again and I never heard this. I couldnt find it on transcript but its on film somewhere at fox or nbc.Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: April 16, 2007, 01:43:09 AM »

Quote from: Anna
So the 10.5 fit Joran nicely no matter whose husband/brother/uncle/nephew wears what size.

Joran wears a Size 10.5.

This shoe size thing is like OJ's bloody glove. Of course a bloodied and then dried glove is going to be tight and hence appear not to fit. This is alittle hard to do with a shoe.  Why not simply then alter the facts? The sneaker(s)
once reported missing were really a size 10.5, oh yea, that's right (NOT!). But it is pretty safe to say a 10.5 sneaker....even if found will never be traced to JVDS....because he doesn't own a shoe that size. Surely someone else may have lost one but not him.

Well, we do know he had at least one pair that size and they fit him perfectly according to the Dutch interrogator.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

Four sizes is a lot.  I sort of doubt any of them wore a Size 14 and maybe Joran felt safe giving that size as he was pretty sure no one would find a shoe that large just lying around somewhere.

For sure he was up to something with that whopper.

----------

Here it is again, BB.  It's on Getagrip's website.  Boy, do I miss her.  She was so smart to teach herself Papiamento and help us so!

Carnut,
Exactly!  There was no Size 14 for anybody to find!  That's pretty safe and sure way not to have the shoe found.  Best way I can think of and apparently Joran, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: April 16, 2007, 01:44:43 AM »

I remember the Kock interview you are referring to. What I thought he meant is the other bar inside CnC. In Deepaks statements he mentions driving past Choose A Name but doesn't say they stopped.

I remember vividly saying that they stopped at another bar down the street after C&C and deepak ran in for a brief moment..He came back out and they left..It was kind of surprising because we re-hashed the events over and over again and I never heard this. I couldnt find it on transcript but its on film somewhere at fox or nbc.Very Happy

I remember that too and I think we all knew the name of that bar and it was not Choose-a-Name --- it was a bar where Dash had said some of the other MB kids were that night, and that "we had gone there" to see if anyone was left behind there.  That is supposedly when they saw Natalee and she was yelling out the window (never proven true) and it seems like the bar was in an area where there might have been a game room at an intersection.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: April 16, 2007, 01:45:51 AM »

******* - Here is the translation of the DeVries show:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=587
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: April 16, 2007, 01:46:08 AM »

Joran could have just as easily said he wore a Size 3, too, they wouldn't be likely to find one of those either.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: April 16, 2007, 01:47:04 AM »

And to this day they are still on the lookout for those size 14 shoes.  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.