April 30, 2024, 06:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170053 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: April 16, 2007, 01:49:29 AM »

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: April 16, 2007, 01:50:01 AM »

Found this an interesting comment in Satish Kalpoe's May 31st Statement.....hmmmmmmm
 ++++++++++++++
Are in Dutch taken off declaration by me, JACOBS, in Dutch it was translated, were put on record and sound as follows:

"last Sunday, around 22.00, I picked up my brother Deepak at his work. My brother works at the Internet Cafe established in the Seaport Marketplace. After I had picked up my brother, we drove home. When we arrived at home, Deepak asked me if I wanted to go with him and Joran to Carlos & Charlies. I answered yes, I would to with them to Carlos & Charlies. (With Deepak and Joran the witnesses Deepak Sharma KALPOE and Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT is meant: observation JACOBS) Around 23.30 Deepak and I went to pick up Joran at its house. I don’t know his address not but I can designate to you his house. Then Deepak and I arrived at Joran’s house and we walked in to his apartment, because Joran was busy finishing with homework and printing. After Joran was ready, all three of us left for Carlos & Charlies. Around 11.45 we stepped into the bldg.. I saw that there was 60 or 70 persons in the bldg.. All three of us walked to the bar and my brother Deepak bought a whisky coke for me and also a drink for himself. Joran also bought an alcoholic drink for himself. We stood then at the dancing floor/stage for a while and I saw that several persons were dancing. I saw that white blonde haired girl was dancing and then she saw Joran and came over to him and said to him in English: Hi, how are you? (Hello, how goes it?; observation JACOBS) Joran started to dance hereafter with white girl with blonde hair. I only walked around then. According to me my brother with Joran lagged behind. I walked around in the bldg. of Carlos & Charlies but I did not run to (?). After I had walked around, I met Deepak and Joran at the dancing floor/stage. Then the three of us agreed that it was too boring at Carlos & Charlies and that we would go to the house (home?). I saw that Joran was talking with the white girl.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: April 16, 2007, 01:52:46 AM »

Jossy says the shoe was measured on Joran's foot and was a good fit.  The shoe that was measured was a 10.5 that fit Joran and that he was wearing in jail.

He did not go to the jail without shoes and borrow some.  He was afraid he was going to get caught in the Size 14 whopper and made that up about borrowing a pair.

Even if he had borrowed a pair of shoes, it wouldn't make his feet shrink to fit them.

Ergo, he wore Size 10.5.

Only to my own way of thinking and I don't have any reason to try to convice anybody else.  That's just how I arrive at that assumption.  Shoe fit and was 10.5 so that means he wore that size shoe and not four sizes larger.  

I do remember that about stopping at another bar and like you, I thought they meant at a different location.

If I see anything on that I will post.  Not sure but thought Deepak was the one who said that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: April 16, 2007, 01:53:51 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Found this an interesting comment in Satish Kalpoe's May 31st Statement.....hmmmmmmm
 ++++++++++++++
Are in Dutch taken off declaration by me, JACOBS, in Dutch it was translated, were put on record and sound as follows:

"last Sunday, around 22.00, I picked up my brother Deepak at his work. My brother works at the Internet Cafe established in the Seaport Marketplace. After I had picked up my brother, we drove home. When we arrived at home, Deepak asked me if I wanted to go with him and Joran to Carlos & Charlies. I answered yes, I would to with them to Carlos & Charlies. (With Deepak and Joran the witnesses Deepak Sharma KALPOE and Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT is meant: observation JACOBS) Around 23.30 Deepak and I went to pick up Joran at its house. I don’t know his address not but I can designate to you his house. Then Deepak and I arrived at Joran’s house and we walked in to his apartment, because Joran was busy finishing with homework and printing. After Joran was ready, all three of us left for Carlos & Charlies. Around 11.45 we stepped into the bldg.. I saw that there was 60 or 70 persons in the bldg.. All three of us walked to the bar and my brother Deepak bought a whisky coke for me and also a drink for himself. Joran also bought an alcoholic drink for himself. We stood then at the dancing floor/stage for a while and I saw that several persons were dancing. I saw that white blonde haired girl was dancing and then she saw Joran and came over to him and said to him in English: Hi, how are you? (Hello, how goes it?; observation JACOBS) Joran started to dance hereafter with white girl with blonde hair. I only walked around then. According to me my brother with Joran lagged behind. I walked around in the bldg. of Carlos & Charlies but I did not run to (?). After I had walked around, I met Deepak and Joran at the dancing floor/stage. Then the three of us agreed that it was too boring at Carlos & Charlies and that we would go to the house (home?). I saw that Joran was talking with the white girl.

Aside from the disagreement from JVDS as who bought the drinks and that JVDS said he didn't dance with anyone, it seems to support the idea that they all were headed for the sloot dump.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: April 16, 2007, 01:54:33 AM »

++++++++++++++

That isn't the only thing that doesn't match the other stories.  The first time it was stated that Joran bought them the whisky coke or yards and knew what they wanted so he didn't have to ask.  As Robots would say...LOAD ALERT!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: April 16, 2007, 01:55:27 AM »

Hugs to Nemo and CP

Night all
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: April 16, 2007, 01:56:18 AM »

Mambo Jambo.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: April 16, 2007, 01:56:46 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hugs to Nemo and CP

Night all

Night Angie. Little Patti hugged Nemo tonight too.  That little doggie sure is popular.  Hugs to Nemo.  See you guys later.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: April 16, 2007, 01:57:19 AM »

The MB kid who supposedly saw Natalee going to the Carpool taxi was sitting on a "deck?" at Bahia.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: April 16, 2007, 01:58:23 AM »

goodnight, lala's.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: April 16, 2007, 01:58:35 AM »

Joran = Big Spender?  In his own mind?  He really irks me using even this to enhance his image.  Another example is saying he helped win money back for Natalee when in fact he didn't help anybody win anything and lost $250 himself!

But to lie to enhance ones own image at a time like that??

And with that, I am off to the Monkey Bunkey.  That remote viewer is on Art Bell so I will listen until I fall asleep which will likely be all of five minutes, lol!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: April 16, 2007, 01:59:26 AM »

Anna, can I get Art Bell on the PC?  I have adjusted my atenna and polished my tin foil and want to listen.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: April 16, 2007, 02:01:35 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
 ++++++++++++++

That isn't the only thing that doesn't match the other stories.  The first time it was stated that Joran bought them the whisky coke or yards and knew what they wanted so he didn't have to ask.  As Robots would say...LOAD ALERT!

I just found it interesting that Satish is stating the 3 of them(J2K) mentioned going to the house , what house is he refering to?, does he mean Jorans or who's?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 16, 2007, 02:02:32 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  Will be working and lurking tomorrow!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: April 16, 2007, 02:03:03 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "*******"
I remember the Kock interview you are referring to. What I thought he meant is the other bar inside CnC. In Deepaks statements he mentions driving past Choose A Name but doesn't say they stopped.

I remember vividly saying that they stopped at another bar down the street after C&C and deepak ran in for a brief moment..He came back out and they left..It was kind of surprising because we re-hashed the events over and over again and I never heard this. I couldnt find it on transcript but its on film somewhere at fox or nbc.Very Happy

I remember that too and I think we all knew the name of that bar and it was not Choose-a-Name --- it was a bar where Dash had said some of the other MB kids were that night, and that "we had gone there" to see if anyone was left behind there.  That is supposedly when they saw Natalee and she was yelling out the window (never proven true) and it seems like the bar was in an area where there might have been a game room at an intersection.

Interesting..I think some of the blogs have gathered that they stopped at choose-a-name..That was relation to pitbull and then it being burned down..I'm not sure...I know Dave and Art responded to me when I asked about pitbull at BFN chat. They both had something to say.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: April 16, 2007, 02:04:00 AM »

Anna, can I get Art Bell on the PC?  I have adjusted my atenna and polished my tin foil and want to listen.

Try this, Tyler

http://kfiam640.com/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html?refreshed=yes

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: April 16, 2007, 02:05:04 AM »

The MB kid who supposedly saw Natalee going to the Carpool taxi was sitting on a "deck?" at Bahia.

Alot of the places there have open 2nd floors, Mambo Jambo , Bahia, Iguana Joes.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 16, 2007, 02:06:14 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Try this, Tyler

http://kfiam640.com/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html?refreshed=yes

Yep, I hate it when I have to sleep in my tin foil hat!  My hair is a mess all the next day!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: April 16, 2007, 02:06:32 AM »

Night Klaas and all other Monkeys still in the cage, I'm heading out to. Goodnight

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: April 16, 2007, 02:13:30 AM »

Got it, Anna, thanks.

Goodnight, all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.