April 30, 2024, 04:41:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170046 times)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 16, 2007, 04:56:45 PM »

Hey *******, Welcome to the inside. I've ssen you on FP, which I mostly just read, and June05 rwv.

I did not realize dombpig's sompany was is israel!  Not a connection I would have guessed.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: April 16, 2007, 04:58:13 PM »

NM - no problem, I fixed the link so the picture shows.

Rob - thanks for the Chito Oduber info  Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: April 16, 2007, 04:59:56 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

Isn't Michael Dompig a "Kalpoe cousin"  Shocked

Art Woods says that Boeti is Dompig's BIL from his 2nd marriage, and that Bulldog was Dompig's BIL from his first marriage.

Good grief!!  Shades of Peyton Place.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: April 16, 2007, 05:04:33 PM »

I just wanted y'all to know that I didn't fall of the face of the earth.  I am still here.

My court case is next week.  Going to the law library alot.  Still spring cleaning and getting rid of cacca I toted around for years.  I hope to be back soon with happy news about Cherokee, my dog.  I also have a ton of medical tests coming up.  The main one is CT scan of abdomen and pelvis looking for the pain in my right groin, hopefully a fixable hernia.  

Love to y'all.  Keep up the good work.  I am so woefully behind.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: April 16, 2007, 05:05:08 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Hey Rob,
I was hoping you'd come swooping in w/ info.

So, shito, I mean chito is ~ 26yrs?

Hi Ya NM...
The info I have is that Chito is about 26 and has two allegations against him. These could be two separate incidents or two involving the same person.

He is a professional surfer and Gleason Oduber appears to be the manger of the surf team. Gleason could be the brother of Nelson Sr. I think he is.

One allegation against Chito is the alleged rape of a family maid. I do not know how accurate that is. It might not be accurate at all.

The second allegation involves the rape of an old girlfriend (possibly an American that has left the island or an Aruban woman who has left the island, either way the woman left the island) and these charges were either never pursued or the initial charges progressed and the fix was put in.

Paulus Van Der Sloot would have still been in the prosecutors office when this occurred and he would have had intimate knowledge of these charges and could have used them to blackmail people in the MEP and others. Remember the election was right around the corner and this would have killed the MEP if it was known that an Oduber son got preferential treatment.

Take care Monks.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: April 16, 2007, 05:06:03 PM »

Hey *******, Welcome to the inside. I've ssen you on FP, which I mostly just read, and June05 rwv.

I did not realize dombpig's sompany was is israel!  Not a connection I would have guessed.

http://shieldgroupworldwide.com/data/home/aboutus/
(Look at the other pics)

Thanks..I have seen you as well..

Well sure..That company,training and equipment is from israel. He has the Israeli experience coming in may to aruba. Many in the MEP and other influential people like the sloots are jewish. So I am not surprised.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: April 16, 2007, 05:07:14 PM »

SunFreak, Great to see you. Best of Luck getting your Pup back and also w/ your tests and any procedures. You're in my prayers.

*******, I don't want to go to the carlo pvds website for fear of gems.

Klaas, thank you.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: April 16, 2007, 05:11:05 PM »

"I think I'd feel safer in front of him (Dompig) than behind him."

LOLOL

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: April 16, 2007, 05:13:13 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

(Look at the other pics)

Well sure..That company,training and equipment is from israel. He has the Israeli experience coming in may to aruba. Many in the MEP and other influential people like the sloots are jewish. So I am not surprised.

I had no idea!  Thanks.  I though Anit-wit(anita) was trying to claim they were catholics Confused

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: April 16, 2007, 05:14:53 PM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
"I think I'd feel safer in front of him (Dompig) than behind him."

LOLOL

Laughing I know. W   I   D   E  L  O  A  D

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: April 16, 2007, 05:19:46 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "sharon"

Isn't Michael Dompig a "Kalpoe cousin"  Shocked

A FAMILY AFFAIR

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 6, 2006

COSBY: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

TWITTY: Well, you know, it‘s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig. So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin. So no, it‘s not surprising but—and it‘s not surprising, either, that we even go back to the beginning, like I said. You‘re having officials, such as the lead narcotics again, who‘s beginning to take advantage of Boody as a witness

Thanks, Janet  Wink

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: April 16, 2007, 05:21:12 PM »

Sharon soory it took so long to anser you. Been searching old stuff.
Yes Michael Dompig is a cousin of the K2

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 16, 2007, 05:21:46 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB regarding the 10 Dutch investigators:

Initial reports were that the group came to made their last part of investigation on the case of NH disappearance, but then during the weekend, information also came in that the Team came for the investigation on the Namdar bribery intent on Micheal Williams and Glembert Croes, who acted as MEP members, while they were actually from other party OLA.

This morning information coming from the Netherlands, denied that the team came exclusively for the NH case and a few moments ago the Minister of Justice indeed confirmed that the Team was for the NH Case in a last intent before closing the case and also asked for additional help for the investigation on the Namdar group. I will get the details on what he said later on.

In the second investigation, the use of RST is also mentioned.

the picture of RST was taken in Curacao. RST is a team of Rechercheurs from Aruba, Curacao and the Netherlands that work on important cases.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: April 16, 2007, 05:24:02 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I cannot provide a link but I do remember something in the initial stages of the investigation regarding Deepak stating that they made a quick stop at a club called Mambo Jambo after leaving C&C's. I know that I questioned myself at the time to why he would made a quick stop at this club.

Janet

What is amazing to me is after all the interviews and re-hashing there steps after C&C.. I have only heard once there quick stop at another bar from David Kock. Joran,Dompig or anyone else has never mentioned it.

It may be nothing..Or it may show that besides the white car following them that other "Pimps" were alerted that Joran and K2 had succeeded. Remember they showed up at the bar right before closing..

I'm with Janet on this one!

I remember Deepak making a comment about another 'stop'.

But I can't remember where or how we read/heard the comment. Or when.  Confused  Which is critical with the forever changing J2K stories. Evil or Very Mad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: April 16, 2007, 05:24:52 PM »

(Look at the other pics)

I had no idea!  Thanks.  I though Anit-wit(anita) was trying to claim they were catholics Confused

Michael-anthony Dompig:
jordy!!!! that's my homeboy and if somebody dissagrees they can kiss my hairy @$$(Comment to Joran on his tickle acct)

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=rN56u4ijC5KM4GVU
Religion: jewish  

Please dont send me hate mail because I pointed out that alot of people are involved are jewish. I have never made a bad comment about jewish people in my whole life.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: April 16, 2007, 05:25:27 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Paulus Van Der Sloot would have still been in the prosecutors office when this occurred and he would have had intimate knowledge of these charges and could have used them to blackmail people in the MEP and others. Remember the election was right around the corner and this would have killed the MEP if it was known that an Oduber son got preferential treatment.

Take care Monks.

Thanks Rob! You protect my son, I'll protect yours, and the game is on. It's easy to see how the cover-up became so widespread.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: April 16, 2007, 05:36:43 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Sharon soory it took so long to anser you. Been searching old stuff.
Yes Michael Dompig is a cousin of the K2

No problem yapperz! Thanks.

But someone should tell Gerold that he needs to 'proofread' his site.

"After military-and police training in the Caribbean,............... Security Management services directly to costumers trough this privately established company."

LOL. Maybe he means it  Laughing Do 'masks' count?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: April 16, 2007, 05:46:35 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"

Take care Monks.

Thanks Rob! You protect my son, I'll protect yours, and the game is on. It's easy to see how the cover-up became so widespread.

Yup..Makes you wonder just how many of these "sons" are involved in natalee's dissapearance. Of course paulus already had alot of friends in aruba..(Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge).

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 16, 2007, 05:55:13 PM »

your post was a stated fact from what we have researched.

Couldn't be taken as a bad comment.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: April 16, 2007, 05:56:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at FOB regarding the 10 Dutch investigators:

Initial reports were that the group came to made their last part of investigation on the case of NH disappearance, but then during the weekend, information also came in that the Team came for the investigation on the Namdar bribery intent on Micheal Williams and Glembert Croes, who acted as MEP members, while they were actually from other party OLA.

This morning information coming from the Netherlands, denied that the team came exclusively for the NH case and a few moments ago the Minister of Justice indeed confirmed that the Team was for the NH Case in a last intent before closing the case and also for the investigation on the Namdar group. I will get the details on what he said later on.

In the second investigation, the use of RST is also mentioned.

Thanks Klaas for this info.

Has it been really cold in aruba or maybe this is a photo from nl.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.