Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007

<< < (117/197) > >>

NM:
Hey *******, Welcome to the inside. I've ssen you on FP, which I mostly just read, and June05 rwv.

I did not realize dombpig's sompany was is israel!  Not a connection I would have guessed.

klaasend:
NM - no problem, I fixed the link so the picture shows.

Rob - thanks for the Chito Oduber info  :wink:

SunFreak2:
Quote from: "sharon"

Isn't Michael Dompig a "Kalpoe cousin"  :shock:

Art Woods says that Boeti is Dompig's BIL from his 2nd marriage, and that Bulldog was Dompig's BIL from his first marriage.

Good grief!!  Shades of Peyton Place.

SunFreak2:
I just wanted y'all to know that I didn't fall of the face of the earth.  I am still here.

My court case is next week.  Going to the law library alot.  Still spring cleaning and getting rid of cacca I toted around for years.  I hope to be back soon with happy news about Cherokee, my dog.  I also have a ton of medical tests coming up.  The main one is CT scan of abdomen and pelvis looking for the pain in my right groin, hopefully a fixable hernia.  

Love to y'all.  Keep up the good work.  I am so woefully behind.

Rob:
Quote from: "NM"

Hey Rob,
I was hoping you'd come swooping in w/ info.

So, shito, I mean chito is ~ 26yrs?

Hi Ya NM...
The info I have is that Chito is about 26 and has two allegations against him. These could be two separate incidents or two involving the same person.

He is a professional surfer and Gleason Oduber appears to be the manger of the surf team. Gleason could be the brother of Nelson Sr. I think he is.

One allegation against Chito is the alleged rape of a family maid. I do not know how accurate that is. It might not be accurate at all.

The second allegation involves the rape of an old girlfriend (possibly an American that has left the island or an Aruban woman who has left the island, either way the woman left the island) and these charges were either never pursued or the initial charges progressed and the fix was put in.

Paulus Van Der Sloot would have still been in the prosecutors office when this occurred and he would have had intimate knowledge of these charges and could have used them to blackmail people in the MEP and others. Remember the election was right around the corner and this would have killed the MEP if it was known that an Oduber son got preferential treatment.

Take care Monks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page