April 30, 2024, 08:36:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170064 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2007, 07:29:04 PM »

Angie  Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
I don't want to argue, either....

But, one of the reasons for her being here in the first place was to take
a look at the video and determine if there is a body in the bushes and
rocks that are behind the painter.

I know what I see, and I know in my heart that what I am seeing is
real.  That was the purpose of taking a closer look in the first place.

I hope that she will continue in her evaluation, and I hope that she
will confirm one way or the other, as it is a key part of the cover-up
and can be beneficial to the family... isn't that why we are ALL here?

This IS the sort of thing that could get the investigation back up and
running again.... to who's benefit would it be to NOT allow such infor-
mation to be confirmed?

Sleuth's reason for being here since June 2005 is the same as all of ours, that's to help get Justice for Natalee.  Her reason is not to analyze photos or anything else unless she chooses to do so.   She was going to look at those screen shots as favor to you and others when she has the time to do it.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2007, 07:33:28 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I am already sick  but am traumatized and sicker yet  Shocked  Shocked
  Friends of hubby and mine have a 23 yr old son.  He sends an IM every so often and asks how my daughter and step daughter are.
 So he send sme an IM a little bit ago.. asks the same.. then proceeds to say I have a cool video to send I said ok.. , thinking its gonna be in email and I would forward on to the girls.. he dont have their email addy.
  Umm.. so on IM he sends it. I hit accept.. hes dancing.. then all of a sudden he whips it out  Embarassed  I hit close.. told him his butt is gonna be in big time trouble. He says I have a crush on you?  puker
 OMG I wanna throw up. I am old enough to be this kids mother for God sakes.
  Do I call his mother and tell her what he did?   Embarassed
 I am so grossed out.

That's gross... and I am, often, confronted with the same problem.  There
are countless young men out there that have a yearning to have an older
woman.  I have been hit on by my daughter's friends numorous times.  I
have gone to pick my daughter up from school to find that the next day,
all the boys at school are telling everyone that Nikki's mom is HOT!  Only
a couple have, actually, had the nerve to confront me with their fantacies.

But, I have never had someone send a picture of their, you know what...

I don't know what I would do... I suppose that it depends on how good of
friends you are with his parents.  It is sure to ruin your relationship.   In,
which case, I would say confont him.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2007, 07:44:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Angie  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas.. I want to crawl under a rock and just die.   Acckkk.
   BT dunno if hes messed up?  
Patti it is gross.. and I .. OMG.. its .. Eweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
 I blocked him .. esp after he said age dont matter to me?  
   I blocked him from IM.. if he emails me then I may have to call his mom... Sad  He must have gotten a new gadget to mess with. One of those camera thingys you put on your desk?   Shocked
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2007, 07:49:15 PM »

Angie, you do NOT send your parents friends naked pictures of yourself. Something is definitely up with this kid. Do you still have the video?

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2007, 07:51:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas:

There was, I assume a picture that was posted by Sleuth about which
she asked, "is this young lady or an old woman".... do you have a copy
of it?

Can you post it, here, or repost it there?   I would like to see it.

It's still in that thread.  Here it is.  It's an illusion photo:

Maybe I'm missing something here.... All I see is an X - am I supposed
to open something?  If so, how?

Also.... what is an illusion photo?

Patti, I see the picture. An illusion photo is one where you see a couple of different things depending on how you look at it...I've seen several of them on email out there floating around. Actually I can't see the old woman in this one, I only see the young girl. But I think that illustrates Sleuth's point...

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2007, 07:52:48 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Patti, I see the picture. An illusion photo is one where you see a couple of different things depending on how you look at it...I've seen several of them on email out there floating around. Actually I can't see the old woman in this one, I only see the young girl. But I think that illustrates Sleuth's point...

Mishy,

I've seen this one before, so I see both women in the picture. To see the old woman, look at the young woman's ear as if it is the old woman's eye, and I think it will fall into place for you.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2007, 07:56:05 PM »

BT, I've seen this one before too and I noticed the ear/eye immediately, but still can't see the old woman.  Embarassed

Bring Natalee home...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2007, 07:57:34 PM »

BT, I've seen this one before too and I noticed the ear/eye immediately, but still can't see the old woman.  Embarassed

Okay, try this.  Very Happy

The ribbon around the young woman's neck is the old woman's mouth, and the young woman's nose is a wart on the old woman's nose. Does that help?

I Stand With The Girl
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2007, 07:58:24 PM »

Re. the "two photos" picture - this has been around a long time; I have it and others saved somewhere.

At one glance, you might see a young girl, a sort of rear profile. Her hair is slightly pulled back. You don't really see her eye, and only a suggestion of a nose. She is wearing a black choker-type ribbon around her neck.

At another glance, you might see a much older woman, front profile. Her hair is hanging forward. You see one eye, and a large nose. Her MOUTH is the ribbon; prominent chin below it.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2007, 07:59:07 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys,

I see both the old woman and the young one.  The one woman's nose is the young ones chin.  Her eye is the young one's ear.

Yes,  I think it is an example of how we can see different things in photos.

Be that as it may and no matter what we see, the resolution on the photos is not good enough to reopen an investigation especially with ALE.  The vids have been sent to the FBI as well as the photo.  I don't personally think Art Wood would lie to us.

I think perhaps a fake crime scene was made or being made to help in the framing of the security guards.  

Keep in mind what was stated by the videographer and posted by Klaas on April 10, 207, right here:

Quote:

This was one of the messages on the aru-bay site back in June 2005 prior to the site going down. This message is referencing the lighthouse/rock portion of the videos:

"Before rumors start we would like to mention that this site was here about a year ago allready..................... This is what we saw yesterday morning......it's mostly uncut video so tell EVERYBODY you can see for yourself what's going on in Aruba at www.aru-bay.com and more keeps comming...............but we had to copyright it (as you will notice when you watch the clips) to prevent them from being mis-used and we tried to blurr out the faces of local and international lawenforcement agents(IF they are but we rather be safe than sorry) .this footage is for personal use only........and due to the seriousness of the situation we did not add any music to these clips.............this footage was taped on the 11th of june 2005 in the early morning hours behind the lighthouse, were the tree suspects .....NOT THE BLACK SECURITY'S WHO WERE ACCUSSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA (CNN FOX AND OTHERS)BUT this is the area the three who saw her last said they went and EVERYBODY + man's best friend were there on a very VERY low profile so draw your own conclusion......... BUT for official statements let's wait and pray for a positive outcome and why has nobody asked the official spokes people about the bottle of lysol I saw in the Aruba Today Daily News picture in the beginning of the week ???????does it have anything to to with this case?????????????????SO PLEASE .............GO DO YOU JOB WITH REAL FACTS AND INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS AND KEEPING HER LOVED-ONES FEELINGS IN MIND.........AND DON"T MAKE IT A RACIAL THING.............THERE ARE JUST GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE IN EVERY RACE AND COUNTRY.........SO IN CASE YOU DIDN"T KNOW...... NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... AND MAY GOD BE YOUR GUIDE BEFORE YOU EVER HAVE TO INFORM THE PUBLIC OF ANYTHING AGAIN............................."

The aru-bay site seems to be upset about the arrest of the security guards.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2007, 08:00:12 PM »

Incredibly, both females are wearing the same hat ...  Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2007, 08:00:42 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Mishy,

I've seen this one before, so I see both women in the picture. To see the old woman, look at the young woman's ear as if it is the old woman's eye, and I think it will fall into place for you.

So her point is that two people can look at the same
picture  and see two different things... right?

I agree with that.

I hope that she continues looking at the video, because I am sure
of what I see... as much as Carpe believes in what he sees.

This Sleuth....

She's a smart lady!!!

Thanks, Mishy and B.T.  

(sometimes, I'm not so smart)

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2007, 08:01:53 PM »

Hello Everyone

I finally got in SM on attempt no five and a year later Laughing You guys do some great stuff back here..Thanks for having me.. Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2007, 08:02:36 PM »

Angie, you do NOT send your parents friends naked pictures of yourself. Something is definitely up with this kid. Do you still have the video?

Hell no
   I clicked off soon as he whipped out his peep.
 I just told hubby.. he thinks its funny?  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
 I always admired this kid too. smart kid.. good job.. great parents.. he ,, at least. I THOUGHT was a nice kid to my girls. And does this?  Confused
  Hubby said not to call his mom and dad.  Let it go unless he does it again.  I am so embarassed..  Embarassed  Embarassed
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2007, 08:03:36 PM »

So her point is that two people can look at the same
picture  and see two different things... right?

I agree with that.

I hope that she continues looking at the video, because I am sure
of what I see... as much as Carpe believes in what he sees.

This Sleuth....

She's a smart lady!!!

Thanks, Mishy and B.T.  

(sometimes, I'm not so smart)

Patti - whether you can see both women or not doesn't have anything to do with being smart (and I'm sure you are smart). It only has to do with how well you can cross your eyes.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2007, 08:04:18 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Hello Everyone

I finally got in SM on attempt no five and a year later Laughing You guys do some great stuff back here..Thanks for having me.. Cool

Welcome *******.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2007, 08:05:27 PM »

Hello Everyone

Hi ******* and welcome!

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2007, 08:05:36 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Hell no
   I clicked off soon as he whipped out his peep.
 I just told hubby.. he thinks its funny?  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
 I always admired this kid too. smart kid.. good job.. great parents.. he ,, at least. I THOUGHT was a nice kid to my girls. And does this?  Confused
  Hubby said not to call his mom and dad.  Let it go unless he does it again.  I am so embarassed..  Embarassed  Embarassed

Block him from your email and your IM.

Either he is a nut or an idiot.  Pick one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2007, 08:06:35 PM »

Hello Everyone

WELCOME!!!  Finally!  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.